[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>go to club/ bar with old friends from high school >random
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1406111177967.gif (2 MB, 500x382) Image search: [Google]
1406111177967.gif
2 MB, 500x382
>go to club/ bar with old friends from high school
>random surfer chads come up to me while ordering a drink

>CRACK A SMILE BRO WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU JUST CHILL OUT AND HAVE A GOOD TIME
>>
I'd have been pretty miffed than a stranger injected themselves into my life, but maybe that's what they were feeling too
>>
>>29210705

>Not throwing a piss bottle at his head while shouting REEEEE and doing a retarded blackflip kick to his funny bone

Fucking normie.
>>
>>29210705
they were just being nice, i do this to strangers when i drink too. Like a little friendly conversation while you wait for your drinks
>>
He was being passive-aggressive. You should've sank your teeth into his arm and grinned to assure your dominance.
>>
>>29211260

fuck right off. just all the way. off. fuck
>>
>>29210705

>go to club/ bar with old friends from high school

why did you agree to this? you brought this on yourself dipshit
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.