[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>start noticeably balding at age 22 >people at work start
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1447766447284.jpg (188 KB, 900x750) Image search: [Google]
1447766447284.jpg
188 KB, 900x750
>start noticeably balding at age 22
>people at work start making fun of me

I genuinely thought this was just an internet meme until a few weeks ago. I didn't actually believe that grown adults would make fun of someone for going bald(I get it, 22 is very early, but still).
>>
At least you weren't born with a high hairline and have always looked like you were about to go bald (32 still not going bald woo... wooohoo.........)
>>
I started balding at 19. 25 atm. And the only place where people were noticing and calling me names was in the Military (which is odd for a reason, considering everyone required to be clean shaven). Is was there at age 21 - 22. Since then I've been asked why am I bald only once at my old job. Literaly NO ONE else ever commented or even hinted at my balding infront of me(not counting relatives, and usualy i would start a conversation about it and they always say it's no big deal and i still look good). Maybe it's an american thing? Whenever I chat with you, you guys seem to be overly fixated on looks and height, and tell me embarrasing stories about people noticing height./baldness etc.

t. Eastern Europe shithole.
>>
I guess the only option is to stop being a sensitive little pussy boy
>>
>>29209562
How bald are you? Post pic of your hair or pic of someone with hair.
>>
>>29209649

Pretty much this. Only thing that changes when people grow up is that they learn to be more subtle about their dickenss and are less likely resort to physical violence if you ignore them.
>>
>>29209649
You fucking retard. People are insulting him for something he can't change and you just tell him to "stop being sensitive". How about telling fucking normies to not act like cunts?
>>
>>29209734
Because the normans won't change. You can only change yourself.
>>
>>29209822
FUCK YOU! Seriously normals call us entitled but they think it should go without saying that we change ourselves to fit their world in which they treat us like shit. Fuck that.
>>
i've fallen for the finasteride meme, but at least i have hair, you balding cuck.
>>
File: 1465489256384.png (625 KB, 500x794) Image search: [Google]
1465489256384.png
625 KB, 500x794
>started balding at age of 16
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.