[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>smoke weed every day >stop smoking weed for a week >do
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: image.jpg (137 KB, 600x399) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
137 KB, 600x399
>smoke weed every day
>stop smoking weed for a week
>do acid
>smoke weed one week later (2weeks) no smoking
>didn't feel that good
> no longer desire weed
Anybody else here have anything like this happen to them?
>>
>>29209388
they don't call weed a gateway drug for no reason, anon

you're always going to be moving to stronger and stronger substances until you finally OD and die

that's how it goes
>>
>>29209388
Dude weed lmao

pls no silence mods
>>
>>29209737
I don't desire any drug though, that's the thing
>>
>>29209879
now you need to move to something stronger

you don't enjoy weed anymore because it's a very weak drug
>>
>>29209897
What should I move to then?
>>
>>29209995
I think you should stay away from drugs entirely, but you should do whatever you want.
I'm just warning you about what could happen.
>>
>>29209388
Happened to me, although I still smoke weed.
You just realized how much acid is better than weed, which is true.
>>
>>29210111
The acid made everything feel super sharp and clear, it felt entirely natural, while weed just makes me feel drowsy. You ever candy flipped before?
>>
Weed is just shit

Especially compared to acid duh
This means you're actually a smart person

People who still enjoy weed after doing acid/etc are just retards
>>
>>29209737
>HURR DURR GATEWAY DRUG CAUSE MY MOMMY TOLD ME IT IS LMAO

Oh fuck off, there is no reliable proof of this being true. Most stoners just want to smoke pot, and if it gets weak they just smoke more of it. Snoop Dogg smokes fucking bags of the shit and there haven't been any stories of him shooting himself up with fucking heroin.
>>
EC is quite good its high remains the same no matter how much u do it
>>
>>29210356
He has enough money to throw off any source that shows him doing other drugs. He definitely does other drugs. You don't just have all that money and smoke wagie-weed.
>>
>>29210301
You can't take acid everyday and last time I checked platinum girlscout cookies is still fucking awesome even after I tried cid
>>
>>29209388
Yes, and aside from growing up this is why I don't smoke anymore. Doesn't appeal anywhere near as much as it did when I was a teenager.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.