[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw stress is killing me slowly how the fuck do I stop
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3
File: 1452320531118.png (202 KB, 663x858) Image search: [Google]
1452320531118.png
202 KB, 663x858
>tfw stress is killing me slowly
how the fuck do I stop
>>
>>29209387
Go bike somewhere.

Feels good man.
>>
>>29209387

You dont. It's like having cancer.
>>
>>29209387
I recently got through a really stressful time, and the only thing that kept me from suicide was the knowledge that the surce of the stress was temporary. If that's not the case for you, then just end it. It's not worth it, no matter what the normies say.
>>
File: 1464504900959.jpg (37 KB, 543x700) Image search: [Google]
1464504900959.jpg
37 KB, 543x700
Just become a NEET on welfare, as simple as it can get :^)
>>
>>29209387
PTSD anon here.

Chronic stress is hell. Id like to say theres an easy option but theres not. You live with hell until you get used to the flames and even then its still bad.

Sleeping pills work at night, you dont need a prescription for that. Getting sleep is probably the biggest thing you can do. But its hard when you still wake up and the first thing you feel is pain stress and like wanting to die. Bike riding helped me for a bit but then made it worse because being outside made me break down more often. I would tell more but the stress kicked back in just writing this and I cant write anymore. Jjst maybe consider prescription drugs like xanax or adderall
>>
>>29209387
Meditation
light Exercise
Good diet
Remember there is no point to anything
https://www.mixcloud.com/krikett/krikett-return-to-the-void/
>>
File: 1441167167298.jpg (236 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1441167167298.jpg
236 KB, 633x758
>tfw i always feel so fucking frustrated it's killing my mind
i might end up getting a stroke.
>>
Be careful anon. A friend of mine had a psychotic outbreak because of stress and he never was the same after that. Learn to drop things.
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.