[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anybody knows how to leave this shithole for good? And prefferably
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: 1451646704628.jpg (10 KB, 136x130) Image search: [Google]
1451646704628.jpg
10 KB, 136x130
Anybody knows how to leave this shithole for good? And prefferably how to replace it with something less cancerous. I was without PC last week and had to live without internet for a while too and I noticed that I was much better at IRL communication, I became more funnier, my crush noticed this and we actually talked and had great time. But once I got back here everything went to shit again. I want out.
>>
>>29209305
Ask the moderators or whatever to ban you.
>>
Stop browsing

>xD I can't

Then stop being a fucking pussy and have some willpower.
>>
>>29209330
It is not that I cant. I tried already but I have literally nothing to do all day, no friends or anything and I somehow need to spend my time.
>>
>>29209305
You can't.

I've been here for two years anon, my life has turned upside down, and I still can't leave this place.

You're here forever.
>>
>>29209452

Find hobbies that don't involve the Internet and make friends so you'll have a reason to be out
>>
>>29209305
Wait for your Comcast contract to expire, then buy used books and read philosophy, learn to cook curry, make a plan to woo your crush.
You can do anything OP
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.