[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who /ignorelistIRL/ here? Remember the ignore list in Runescape
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1
File: ignore_list-17150611.jpg (69 KB, 224x404) Image search: [Google]
ignore_list-17150611.jpg
69 KB, 224x404
Who /ignorelistIRL/ here?

Remember the ignore list in Runescape (or any other MMO that had a similar feature)? Turns out it can be implemented in real life too!

Normies dub this "ghosting", and it makes sense because what you do is you
>take someone you find reprehensible
>pretend they don't exist/are a ghost

That's it. It's incredibly effective and the person in question is powerless to do anything about it without resorting to force!

Share your ignore list, bots. Here's mine as of now,

>my 420 chronic masturbater older brother
>everyone I went to highschool with
>annoying coworkers
>niggers (all of them)
>nu-males
>>
>>29209192
>>niggers (all of them)
I thought ignore lists had a number limit
>>
>>29209616
There are a finite number of niggers

And by "niggers" I don't mean all black people, I mean the

>WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORRRRLLLLLLDD STAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
>SMOKE THAT FUCKIN' BLUNT POUND THAT FUKIN' CUNT
>GROOOVEEEEE STREEEEEEEEEET
>POPPIN' PILLS, POPPIN' NIGGAS, SMOKIN' BLUNTS
kind of black people. Not actual, real black people who haven't been irrevocably brainwashed by the consummate degeneracy of nigger culture.
>>
I have no one to ignore.
>>
/pol/ people.
anti LGBT people.
ass-backwards members of the family.
>>
>>29209748
Enjoy your niggeraids you failure
>>
>>29209713
jesus christ black people say almost none of this

you get cucked little buddy?
>>
>>29210153
What? Have you lived in the ghetto before?

Niggers actually talk like this. It's all drugs, fucking pussy, getting brain, and stealing shit. Also eating lots of fucking food.
>>
>>29210153
t. northerner
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.