[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Femanons. Why do you come on this board? This place is for hopeless
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5
File: 1465616032538.jpg (174 KB, 960x720) Image search: [Google]
1465616032538.jpg
174 KB, 960x720
Femanons. Why do you come on this board? This place is for hopeless khv men.

What possible reason do you have being here?
>>
>>29209131

Do you know what horny straight women like to do? Be around dudes. That's why I'm here.
>>
File: 1465309172739.jpg (144 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1465309172739.jpg
144 KB, 1024x768
>>29209235
Then why not do that in real life?
>>
I like to expose myself to the worst elements of society to keep my outlook grounded and my will strong.

It's also nice to change opinions in that hating and or generalising women as an outlet frustrations in justified. I think it is important to at very least challenge such notions when they arise.

I try to help people from here outside the site too.
>>
I grew up here. I know that's weird to say but I actually spent a good part of my teen years here on this board. It feels sad now, like I've moved away from my family or something. I was an 18 yr old kissless virgin shut in. Now I've got a bf but it's long distance and I haven't left the house except to go to uni.

I'm just bored.
And sad.

Eh.
>>
>>29209301

Men aren't interested in me irl. They can also be a little scary and they make me nervous. Here I can watch you be vulnerable and funny without feeling ignored or perved on.

Plus, it's pretty wise to keep tabs on misogynist subcultures.
>>
>>29209464
That's pretty obvious bait.
>>
>>29209485

>bait

My experiences and feelings about them aren't bait, but ok, anon.
>>
>>29209131
because this place is a shithole. according to the patrons of this site, women are shit. hence it only makes sense that i come here.
>>
>>29209332
>It's also nice to change opinions in that hating and or generalising women as an outlet frustrations in justified. I think it is important to at very least challenge such notions when they arise.

>>29209464
>Plus, it's pretty wise to keep tabs on misogynist subcultures.

So basically you're all from tumblr trying to change the 'toxic culture' here.
>>
>>29209670
'The culture' is neither monolithic nor static. It would be pointless to try and change something so vague. Changing individuals however with a personal touch is possible and worthwhile though, I think.

Never been on tumblr, but I guess you already knew that and are just looking to compartmentalise.
>>
>>29209746
>i'm going to project onto your use of tumblr as a general descriptor of characteristics as opposed to a literal accusation while simultaneously accusing you of compartmentalizing and being too quick to generalize
wew
>>
>>29209629
>men are not interested in me
>they must be misogynistic
wew gal
>>
>>29209878

You can't read, friend.
>>
>>29209900
/r9k/ is full of desperate virgins but a large portion is mgtow

stay mad roastie
>>
Much has been made of the "normie invasion". Usually it's attributed to publicity that came in the wake of Rodger and Mercer, however, I'm not entirely sure that's actually what's happening.

>>29209423
>I grew up here. I know that's weird to say but I actually spent a good part of my teen years here on this board.

I can't help but wonder whether this is what the "normie invasion" actually is. Younger people who are lonely and alienated find this board and it becomes significant to them. It's a place to express their anxieties and frustrations and to be reassured by seeing they are not alone in those feelings.

And yet those young people grow up. In time, Nature finds her way. You see no shortage of people posting about going on their first date, having their first kiss, celebrating the fact they've finally had sex after having believed it was something impossible for them. I don't think most of these people are trying to antagonize the regular posters; they are the regular posters who, after years of sadness and loneliness, have finally been initiated into the human experience. However, this board is an important part of who they were and still are, and so they remain.

It calls to mind that "Virgin Wall of Shame" collage that was floating around awhile ago. It would be interesting to see how many people on that collage still have a right to be featured on it. I would hazard to guess the number would be very small.

As time goes by, the faces on that collage will be replaced by others as new people begin to post and remain for a brief time, only to become human in due course. There will always be a tiny number on that collage that will never be struck from it, the Old Guard that will watch other posters grow up in ways they never will.

The only difference between Purgatory and Perdition is that one eventually escapes from the former. And as terrible as Purgatory may be for a normal person, it would seem like Paradise for a devil born in Hell.
>>
>>29209900
How come that Chad isnt dicking you?
>>
The memes are funny desu senpai
>>
Every femanon has her own slew of mental issues, or else they wouldn't come here. Here's my laundry list

>internalized misogyny-- no, really. I hate women and I hate myself for being a women.
>flat-out attention whoring
>depression, anxiety, nihilism
>physically unattractive, personality speaks for itself lmao
>penis envy
>NEET envy
>avoidant personality
>>
File: 1444203639084.jpg (52 KB, 322x600) Image search: [Google]
1444203639084.jpg
52 KB, 322x600
>>29209972
You don't "grow out" of alimony or rape accusations, you stupid cunt.

Women should just be banned from public proceedings. They're completely incapable of discussing anything substantive and oblivious to anything but their asinine feels.

Your post is a prime example. Men just need to "grow up" by learning to please you and ignore their problems.

How about we achieve male sexual liberation and let your retard sex die, you unworthy cunt?

We built this website and the entire Internet, and you are here shitting it up, as usual.

You can't tolerate a male space because, as the parasitic sex, you would be excluded from anything substantive or creative and die.
>>
>>29210067
>penis envy
but why?
>>
>>29210101

vaginas are disgusting and hard to masturbate with
>>
>>29210150

>she doesn't have a vibe

It's fucking easy to masturbate with a puss.
>>
>>29210101
i enjoy not pissing myself or bleeding out of my crotch once a month, personally
>>
>>29209464
>without feeling ignored or perved on
we really do need to get "tits/gtfo" back in action
>>
gundam zeta is cool
>>
>hopeless kv men
>hopeless
>have truly given up on their romantic/sex life improving in any way

If that were the case then girls wouldn't be able to get so many (You)s.
>>
They'll give you a number of shitty reasons but the only truth is
>attention

Females swarm wherever they will get maximum attention. Where else would you get as much as a board based on the hatred and desire of them?

I'm so sick of loading up /r9k/ and seeing a 300 reply "femanon x" thread, sometimes multiple ones
>>
>>29209131
Kamille is a girl's name and you are not a man
>>
>ugly
>5'4" 270lbs
>butt and inner thighs riddled with hidradenitis suppurativa
>khv
>shut in

I just want to die but I'm too scared to kill myself. Pathetic huh?
>>
File: 56060149_p4_master1200.jpg (175 KB, 1000x800) Image search: [Google]
56060149_p4_master1200.jpg
175 KB, 1000x800
I enjoy despair and i like the (you)s even if i get insulted a lot?

I also sort of like you guys
And my social life is boring. My friends are boring. College is boring. My family is boring. But here im entertained a lot.

Im not a robot at all and i dont care about that, so-rry.
>>
>>29210075

Good God, man! I don't mind criticism in the least, but I at least ask critics to respond to my actual points. Did you even read what I wrote? Or were you merely triggered by a couple of key words you saw while skimming it?

You used my post as a sort of Rorschach test. It wouldn't be the first time someone did so.

I am not a woman. I am a 36 year old man. Not only that, but I'm a wizard. If not from the cradle, then certainly to the grave. When I spoke of the "Old Guard", I was speaking of someone like myself.

The point of my post was trying to figure out why "normies" post on this board even though their experiences don't accord with that of the typical "robot". That's it. Although if you can find some place where I suggested anything you ascribe to me, we'll proceed from there.

All of that being said, I do find the following interesting:

>You can't tolerate a male space because, as the parasitic sex, you would be excluded from anything substantive or creative and die.

I can certainly tolerate the idea of safe spaces. However, I don't find them particularly appealing. There's a reason I post on here rather than on wizardchan. There's a reason why I expose myself to people discussing experiences I'll never have, even if doing so is sometimes painful. Safe spaces are boring and sterile. Why would I bother with an echo chamber? I talk to myself enough as it is.
>>
>>29210443
Newfag here. What are (you)s?
>>
>>29209900
Le read a book meme
>>
any femanons come from the more cultured boards and treat this as a general?

>>29209235
hot.
>>
>>29209131
Because I'm a hopeless khv too
>>
>>29210664
Replies.
oroginal
Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.