[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw not high on drugs right now
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 11
File: 1434416523535.jpg (32 KB, 423x364) Image search: [Google]
1434416523535.jpg
32 KB, 423x364
>tfw not high on drugs right now
>>
File: 1465334423147.png (158 KB, 807x495) Image search: [Google]
1465334423147.png
158 KB, 807x495
>tfw high but not sure what to do now
someone entertain me
>>
>tfw go on yet another catastrophic benzodiazepine binge, end up in the psych ward again, and mom throws out my speed, MDMA, and hash oil too because she thought it was heroin (which I am a user of as well)

Now I can't order shit online because she'd notice, I have no real connections where I'm living, and there isn't enough of a dope scene to be able to cold cop.

At least I've still got weed. But if I want to get more, I need to pay retarded local prices (fucking $50+ an eighth)
>>
>>29208828
What's the appeal of benzos? I tried valium but I just got very sleepy, I didn't feel good or anything
>>
Anyone here with poste restante experience? Cant order to house now
>>
>>29209054
If you take enough you feel good, you just probably didn't. And it's also just the appeal of not being in reality. One of the reasons I do drugs is for escape, and benzo's basically provided me with a total exit from reality on many occasions. There are black holes at different points in my life.
>>
>>29208391
took a bunch of oxy, so fucking itchy now
>>
>>29209153
I don't, but I'm in a similar situation and trying to decide how to proceed. I may get a PO box, but I do know that gives the authorities more than if you order to your home.
>>
just smoked 2 blunts and took some bong hits im high as hell
>>
>>29209243
Take Benadryl (or hydroxyzine if you can find some). It will relieve the itch and add to the sedation without completely knocking you out the way benzo's sometimes might.
>>
>>29208391
>tfw in a new city and too afraid to go into downtown to ask for weed
I wish I lived in my small town and had a million connections
>>
>>29209277
2 blunts and 1 joint here
somehow feels like Indica or Hybrid that is Indica dominated
>>
>>29209339
what blunts you roll? i like white owl white grape
>>
File: sbl0010_1.jpg (100 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
sbl0010_1.jpg
100 KB, 500x500
>>29209352
Pic related, normal one.
Not sure if i should roll another joint
>>
>>29209290
do NOT take benadryl. Last thing u need is spiders crawlin on the walls
>>
>>29209414
Yeah, if you take in excess of like 200mg, you fucking dope head.

25-75mg is perfect for assuaging itching and nausea associated with using certain drugs.
>>
>>29209400
Roll another one. I've been lighting up all fucking day masturbating, eating pizza, and playing FFX-2.

This is day 3, and I'm almost done 100%'ing the game and I'm getting real sick of pizza. YRP rule 34 is still delivering, though.
>>
>>29209414
Did I tell him to take a deliriant dose? I meant a fucking therapeutic one, tardo.
>>
>just finished week one of a 2 week detox from smoking weed errday
>feel better and worse at the same time
>>
>>29209739
>detoxing from weed
Come on man.
>>
>>29209815
No it does a lot more than people realize actually, especially if you are constantly smoking hig grade stuff and concentrates like I do

Cannabis does affect your opioid receptors
>>
I was supposed to go take my ACT this morning after fucking up the last two times so I took some 2 adderalls for the first time and it was so intense when I got there I walked in the college someone ask me what I was doing and just said "uhh" and immediately left.It didn't even help me focus at all, just fucked me up even more
>>
>>29209852
Are you shaking? Are you shivering all over? Are you puking/shitting your guts out? Are you getting cold sweats? Do you feel sick to your stomach to the point that eating is a struggle? Are you aching and in pain?

I've gone from smoking quality weed throughout the day every day to complete cessation and what happened was all of fucking nothing.
>>
>>29209899
I fucking hate ACT and DBT. I was in a partial hospitalization program, and it was basically just ACT, DBT, and fucking "mindfulness". It felt like junior high for middle aged alcoholics. I bounced half way through the program and started doing heroin again instead.
>>
>>29209930
lol fucking junkie
>>
>>29210202
Haha, I know. I was fine up until the point when I pulled an Elvis and OD'd on the toilet.

I still believe I can handle heroin better than benzo's.
>>
>>29209930
Most of that shit does happen actually minus the puking
It's still a chemical that goes into your bloodstream and affects your body
It can fuck with your insulin production, smooth muscle, immune system, all sorts of stuff. It's known to help with diabetes and your blood sugar when you're smoking it so guess what happens if it suddenly goes away

Sounds to me like you just have shitty weed
>>
>go on a shroom trip with roommate and coworker
>they fall in love or some shit and leave me tripping by myself
Fuck normies man, I just want to smoke but my job security is all but gone so I gotta stay off for another month at least
>>
>>29210343
>tripping with normies

You wanted this.
>>
>>29210386
I just wanted something to kick my weed cravings but all I wanted to do the whole time was smoke in my room and play video games by myself. But yeah, I fucked up bringing normos into the mix.
>>
>>29210312
It wasn't shitty when it knocked me and other people I knew on our asses all day, and got some girl so high that she was completely blown for 4 hours. If you're reacting that strongly to cannabinoid withdrawal, I'd love to see what would happen if you had severe benzodiazepine or opioid withdrawal.
>>
>>29208828
Fucking rich kids buying every drug in the universe.
>>
>>29208828
I'm gonna need this full story in greentext please
>>
>>29210424
>wow I got High for a few hours this is some crazy ass weed

Any actually good weed will leave you hungover well into the next day and f you do that every day shit starts to build up
>>
>>29210437
I'm not even rich. My mom qualifies for EBT. I just worked for a summer at a job which paid decently well, and paid for several binges. Drugs aren't even expensive if you know where to get them. The drugs which got thrown out cost a grand total of $75, and that's for a gram of hash oil, a gram of MDMA straight from Holland, and ten speed pills. I got enough counterfeit overpowered Xanax to make me black out for a week for $10. You're probably just overpaying.
>>
>>29209930
I smoked weed every day for more than a year, when I would be dry or broke, or trying to quit after about 15 hours I got anxious and jumpy, sweaty but cold, constant nausea and yes I puked in the mornings and could barely eat anything. There's definitely withdrawal symptoms, you just didn't experience them.
>>
>>29210479
Haha, what the fuck are you talking about? I don't even get hungover when I binge drink, weed hasn't ever even come close to making me have a "hangover" of any kind other than vague tiredness or slightly elevated mood. Hash oil doesn't even give me any kind of hangover.
>>
>>29208828
I've never held multiple drugs before, and I can't imagine doing it.
How do you choose how to use them?
Is there a pattern or do you just get as fucked as you can all at once?
Are there rules you give yourself? Tell me about them?
tl;dr Just tell me everything
>>
>>29210514
No, I guess I could buy that on a minimum wage job but I'm a NEET so $75 is a lot for me.
>>
>>29210535
I'm amazed by you people. I guess you aren't lying, it's just impressive that just weed is enough to do that to you, because I've been through similar situations and just been fine dropping it.
>>
>>29210584
I've been NEET since last August. I just had several thousand dollars in the bank since then, and I've spent most of it on drugs.
>>29210579
I have gotten severely addicted to benzodiazepines several times. I smoke weed daily (generally), and have for several years, and the hash oil just sort of falls into that category. I ordered the amphetamine pills because I like uppers, and the MDMA because my first experience with it was very underwhelming, and I wanted a decent amount and higher quality. I would've used the MDMA separately from the other drugs, but other than that it was a free for all. Sometimes I make up rules, but they disappear very, very quickly with the benzo's, and they disappear after a while with opioids (primarily heroin, my other drugs of choice). One of my major problems with the benzo's is that it's just impossible to have any rules. I'll get blackout fucked up once, and then from there I'll stay blackout fucked up until I'm out of drugs. By that point I'm usually breaking down and extra suicidal, so I often end up in the psych ward with intense physical withdrawal and just wean off on Librium.
>>
>>29210588
I still smoke weed, just not as much as I used to. I don't get withdrawal when I go off it now because I use much less. I had probably been smoking every 2 hours for the span of two years (maybe more or less I can't remember). You won't get withdrawal if you smoke a few times day, but if you are high from the moment you wake up to the moment you go to sleep and then go cold turkey... yeah it doesn't feel good.
>>
>>29210677
How did you get heroin? Deep web?
>>
>>29210677
>have gotten severely addicted to benzodiazepines several times. I smoke weed daily (generally), and have for several years, and the hash oil just sort of falls into that category. I ordered the amphetamine pills because I like uppers, and the MDMA because my first experience with it was very underwhelming, and I wanted a decent amount and higher quality. I would've used the MDMA separately from the other drugs, but other than that it was a free for all. Sometimes I make up rules, but they disappear very, very quickly with the benzo's, and they disappear after a while with opioids (primarily heroin, my other drugs of choice). One of my major problems with the benzo's is that it's just impossible to have any rules. I'll get blackout fucked up once, and then from there I'll stay blackout fucked up until I'm out of drugs. By that point I'm usually breaking down and extra suicidal, so I often end up in the psych ward with intense physical withdrawal and just wean off on Librium.

What kind of rules?
Do you normally hold multiple drugs or did you just go on a shopping spree? What stops you from spending it all on a favourite?
>>
>>29210709
Correctomundo
>>29210681
Fair enough
>>29210800
Rules like "don't take this everyday" evaporate so fast it isn't even funny. I go on shopping sprees every now and then. A lot of the time I only have weed honestly, but then I'll decide to go on a bender and shit gets crazy. For a while I was handling it a lot better. I was handling ordering heroin every now and then without going crazy overboard, and did the same thing with meth and amphetamine a few times, but basically this year has just been one big on and off binge, with the 'off' periods often being in a psych ward. My favorite drugs are opioids. The things which stop me from spending it all on that is that I like having weed around, sometimes I like getting an up instead of a down, and benzodiazepines are so fucking cheap online right now that I sometimes have a hard time resisting the temptation to embrace the oblivion with them.
>>
I'm possibly mentally unstable, and I feel I have aspergers or something that prevents me from thinking clearly.

What drugs can improve personality? I feel like "i cant wake up" and get my life in order, felt burned out for 2-3 years dont even remember what I did.

I'm thinking about trying large dose of shrooms and "wake up" and stop being infront of the computer, lose weight, and get a life.

My mind is purposly repressing most of my faults so I need to force these issues out and deal with them, so yeah i'm thinking shrooms, and possibly ecstasy to become a more loving a positive person.

Weed is really nice but i just end up fapping constantly.
>>
>>29210927
>Correctomundo
Does it like... come in an envelope? Does it get delivered by the national postal service? Does a man in a coat come up to you in the street and ask for the secret codeword?
>>
>>29210969
If you're mentally unstable, there is a very good chance psychedelics will just make everything worse. Ecstasy will make you feel loving and positive, but then it wears off and you just feel shitty for a while then get back to square one. Drugs generally make the equation worse when you add them to the equation of bad mental health, and I'm not saying that out of conjecture. A bad acid trip is part of why I've been going so overboard with everything else.
>>
>>29210927
>Rules like "don't take this everyday" evaporate so fast it isn't even funny. I go on shopping sprees every now and then. A lot of the time I only have weed honestly, but then I'll decide to go on a bender and shit gets crazy. For a while I was handling it a lot better. I was handling ordering heroin every now and then without going crazy overboard, and did the same thing with meth and amphetamine a few times, but basically this year has just been one big on and off binge, with the 'off' periods often being in a psych ward. My favorite drugs are opioids. The things which stop me from spending it all on that is that I like having weed around, sometimes I like getting an up instead of a down, and benzodiazepines are so fucking cheap online right now that I sometimes have a hard time resisting the temptation to embrace the oblivion with them.
Do you combine ups and downs?
Also, assuming you don't have a typical day/week, can you give me a generic as possible of an example of how a period of time in your life goes?
>>
>>29210979
The boys in shorts of the USPS are my drug mules. It comes in an envelope or one of those white and red USPS boxes. Funny story, last time I got a bunch of drugs in the mail, I was waiting outside reading by my door, the postman asked my name holding three packages held together by a big rubber band, I confirmed my name, and then he handed all of them to me and said "Looks like someone won the lottery!". Little did he know he was handing me 5 grams of weed, a quarter gram of heroin, and 11 4 milligram or stronger bars.
>>
File: N'wah.jpg (15 KB, 141x114) Image search: [Google]
N'wah.jpg
15 KB, 141x114
>>29208391
I'm pretty high but its not doing me any good. Just increasing the dread and despair. I'm losing it.
>>
>>29210969
My life isn't okay right now
>throws street drugs into the mix
Much better!
>>
>>29211043
kek 10/10
origimon
>>
>>29210579
It's weird, when you have a lot of drugs you feel less motivated to use them. I think a lot of the time, you have such a hard time getting a hold of drugs, when you have them you view them as really special and want to use them as soon as possible. When you have a lot of different drugs and a steady supply of them, you become really casual about using them.
>>
>>29211023
I do combine them when I have them at the same time. Amphetamine mixed with heroin might be my absolute favorite combo ever, because you feel high as fuck, absolutely wonderful, but still actually somewhat functional.

I'm not sure there is a real generic example. Before last fall I just occasionally got my hands on drugs other than weed. That fall I started ordering stuff online with a much greater intensity, started doing heroin, etc. For a few months I used at relatively low intensity, every couple weeks getting some heroin or something and using it for a few days until it was gone (and smoking weed everyday of course).

Some stuff in my life was getting increasingly shittier, so I started doing more and more of the heroin, and got into the benzo's in a way I hadn't before. During that whole period I was NEET, but I was dog watching two days a week, picking up a tiny little trickle of cash.

Then at some point shit got increasingly bad, I took LSD trying to feel better and it had the opposite effect, and I started binging hard as a motherfucker on RC benzo's and heroin, with the benzo's being the real problem. That landed me in the psych ward. Once I got out I really wanted heroin, and heroin had yet to actually screw me over. I only wanted like a gram, but the only way I could get it was to buy five grams at once. So that's what I did, and I binged hard on that for a while. The night I was planning on tapering off I had some weird minor OD because of the heroin and my medications, and ended up back in the psych ward.

After I got out that time I just said fuck it and ordered more drugs. I genuinely believe I would've been fine with everything if not for those goddamn benzo's. I did heroin, nothing bad happened. Started popping the 'Xanax', and my entire life falls back to the deepest darkest pits in like a week, and I end up back in the psych ward again. Here I am, out after the third time. Fuck benzo's, but can't resist trying to get heroin.
>>
Just out of interest, how does my local drug economy compare to others:
I pay 10 pounds for under a gram of skunk
I pay... god like over 30 pounds for a gram of MDMA
>>
>>29211048
>shrooms
>street drugs
>>
>>29211189

I get the dankest stuff for 7 pounds, MDMA for 35 pounds though. Had to use a USD to Pounds converter, and you get ripped on bud.
>>
>>29211194
what the hell do you call them then?
>>
>>29211189
That weed price is fucking terrible, I don't even need to convert that. MDMA locally where I live is easily $100+ per gram, but I know where to order it online for ten fucking dollars or less, plus shipping. You just need to have the balls to order from The Netherlands.
>>
>>29211194
By street he clearly means non-psychiatric.

And mushrooms are pretty much a street drug. People sell them alongside weed and x and shit. I want to say again, psychedelics are not magical, and if you're mentally unstable, doing them is a horrible idea.
>>
>>29211291

Do not order from NL, it will get seized by NL customs, and if they want to, they will contact your country's law enforcement and they will proceed to fuck you with a love letter.
>>
>>29211187
>Here I am, out after the third time. Fuck benzo's, but can't resist trying to get heroin.
You're out now?
What's your next move?
Are the drugs on the way or are you holding off or?
>>
>>29211315

But you're making it out to be that shrooms is some bad kind of drug. It isn't for mentally unstable people, but it's still a fun drug to use for people who have their marbles. But then again, I'm not totally "right" in the head and will use psychedelics several times a month.
>>
>>29211339
>love letter.
what's that?
>>
>tfw there are hours in the day when you're sober

come for me sweet pain of death
>>
Smoking good green here, just picked up a half oz of dank cheese.
>>
>>29208391
>5 mg hydrocodone
>200 mg tramadol
>500 mg gabapentin

I feel really noddy at the moment. Getting those tram shudders, y'know. Like a wave of pleasure from my ears to my eyes that forces them closed. The sudden REM gives visuals, body is light, feel both free of anxiety (self-medication, that's the plan) but more vulnerable as I'm more in-tune with the world than usual.

Feels weird, man.
>>
Whats the go to online ordering place? Some kind of nu silkroad?
>>
File: 1407379725380.jpg (22 KB, 431x314) Image search: [Google]
1407379725380.jpg
22 KB, 431x314
>>29208391
God damn it OPbloxxxxxxxxxxx
>>
>>29211339
All I'm going to say is that I've never had problems with this kind of thing. Please don't assrape me, DEA. And anyway, domestic is $25-40/g, so that isn't too bad.
>>29211366
I'm not sure. I can't order the way I normally did because my mom is finally on to me. But I crave drugs enough that I'm headed that direction.
>>29211373
I never said street drug=bad drug. I just don't want him to do the same retarded thing I did, expect a psychedelic to fix everything, and then just end up worse off for it.
>>
>>29211433
Sounds pretty comfy
Did you just take whatever you had?
What order did you take that in, roughly?
>>
>>29211433
I find it funny how some people catch a buzz from things which do almost nothing to me. I'm on 2400 milligrams of gabapentin a day as a mood stabilizer.
>>
>>29211452
>I'm not sure. I can't order the way I normally did because my mom is finally on to me. But I crave drugs enough that I'm headed that direction.
What happens in the long term? Or is that not a consideration?
>>
>>29211511
>2400 milligrams of gabapentin a day as a mood stabilizer.
Self-medicated or? Is that how much you're meant to be taking?
>>
File: 1465656577056.jpg (1 MB, 2066x2995) Image search: [Google]
1465656577056.jpg
1 MB, 2066x2995
>dealer didn't get weed yet
>I'm on my last few hits
Should I just kill myself? I don't think I can live without weed.
>>
>>29211513
I can't think that far ahead right now. I still get some powerful suicidal feelings, and I alternate between deep, deep misery and some form of mania (with sometimes the fun combination of those things at the same time), so I'm never really feeling particularly functional.

I might try to get a job again this summer, but I'm not sure. I'm going to try to stumble towards going back to college, but no idea how that will turn out. I'm semi-functional as long as I don't do benzo's, and there's intervals between my opioid uses (which most of the time in the past has been something I'm capable of). I'm taking a few days mostly sober right now, I'll reevaluate in the future.
>>
>>29211546
That's how much the doctor gives me. That, 450 of Wellbutrin, 300 XR Seroquel and up to 300 IR as needed, and hydroxizine and clonidine as needed at 50 and .1 milligrams respectively. Neither of those last two anything to me. Also on 300 milligrams of Lithium a day, but I'm not taking that anymore (personal decision), and I have 100 milligrams of trazadone as a sleeping aid, but I'd rather just take the Seroquel for that.

The doctor would probably rather have me on more drugs, meaning more Lithium instead of none.
>>
>>29211583
Have you ever known anyone to take drugs in the manner or of the sort that you do and it work out in the long run? Especially heroin?
>>
File: 1452460368452.gif (262 KB, 853x480) Image search: [Google]
1452460368452.gif
262 KB, 853x480
>you will never be a lesbian anime girl, smoking weed with your lesbian anime girl friends, getting horny and experimenting with each other's vajoojoos
>>
can someone give me drugs please
>>
>>29211636
No, but I also haven't met a single person who takes drugs in the manner that I do. I do expect it to end badly, and have seen how it does many times, but I still will continue on this path, because I want to see what stories this road leaves me with.
>>
File: 1444795653526.jpg (39 KB, 409x371) Image search: [Google]
1444795653526.jpg
39 KB, 409x371
>moving back in with mom and dad
>only real downside of leaving this miserable little college town is that I won't have any easy weed connections anymore.
Weed just needs to be legalized already, jeez.
>>
>>29211476
Kind of. I just started seeing a therapist after a suicidal spell. I'm self-medicating after reading up on dosages and such, gotta wait 3 fucking weeks before I can even start meds. T knows I self-medicate, told her I want to stop when I find something healthier that makes me feel alright.

Trams, half vicodin 30 mins later, 300 mg gaba 30 mins later, 200 mg more 10 mins ago with other half of the vic.

The bits I don't like have passed, I feel human right now. I just want to feel like this. Not euphoric, just human. Smiling at something beautiful, noticing what a beautiful day it is without having to try.

Everything feels so genuine and I feel so 'here' right now.
>>
>>29211681
I'm almost tempted to use the Bitcoin I have on a site which I can't use to order you something. Just almost.
>>
>>29211681
sure what's your address
orig
>>
>>29211511
Absolutely no tolerance here. Gaba tolerance is a bitch from what I've read.
>>
>>29211704
>>29211708
sorry my fantasy involves a girl giving me drugs irl for the first time
>>
>>29211683
>what stories this road leaves me with.
What's it left you with so far?
>>
File: vega_chicklette01.jpg (394 KB, 1076x1563) Image search: [Google]
vega_chicklette01.jpg
394 KB, 1076x1563
>>29211727
have a nice ride
>>
why do threads suddenly die like this?
Thread replies: 91
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.