[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I'M GONNA DO IT I'M GONNA UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: Windows-10-Mascot[1].jpg (46 KB, 826x550) Image search: [Google]
Windows-10-Mascot[1].jpg
46 KB, 826x550
I'M GONNA DO IT
I'M GONNA UPGRADE TO WINDOWS 10
>>
>>29208268
Don't. something, somewhere deep in the guts of my system does not agree with windows 10. A driver that in more then 6 months we haven't been able to pin down is causing utterly random crashes while providing me a bevvy of vague and unhelpful messages.

I want to go back. I was stable on 7
>>
You are basically installing the telescreen from 1984.
>>
>>29208268
DO NOT, HER BODY ISNT WORTH IT ANON
>>
File: insider1.jpg (22 KB, 758x236) Image search: [Google]
insider1.jpg
22 KB, 758x236
oh no, what ever will happen to you?
>>
>>29208268
I got the prompt to update for free when i recently opened IE, can i actually do that from a pirated win 7? I would really enjoy having a legalised OS and i don't really do or plan to do anything illegal so i don't really give a shit about the data gathering or whatever thing.

However i have some pirated games on my HDD, is that going to cause problems?
>>
>>29208994
>can i actually do that from a pirated win 7?
I'm not sure...
>i have some pirated games on my HDD, is that going to cause problems?
Not at all.
>>
>>29208268
The absolute madman!

>>
>>29208994
Yes. But I suggest you visit /g/ first and ask them about W10 - that might drift you away from installing it.
>>
>>29210139
yes as in you can upgrade from a pirated copy. No, pirated games won't cause problems.
>>
Do it you underaged normie cunts. I want all of you to suffer.
>>
>>29208335
This, unless you turn off all the spying in the setup when you install it. Even then it stills spies on you a bit.
>>
>>29208268
>computer forces me to upgrade
>have to waste literal 4 hours to upgrade and then downgrade back to win7
>fucking windows detected my copy was pirated
>can't activate it back because I lost the cd

REEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29208316
I'm on Windows 7 and I get crashes too. It was my mouse with a shorted cable.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.