[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can any of you robots tell me what the point to life is? I was
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4
Can any of you robots tell me what the point to life is? I was just put on this world without my consent, and nobody will tell me what the fuck to do with my life. Without direction, I grew up a failure shut-in robot.
Trips decide what im gonna live for.
>>
Help make this world a better place.
>>
File: 1465412094624.jpg (251 KB, 1360x907) Image search: [Google]
1465412094624.jpg
251 KB, 1360x907
>>29208226
pic relaterinho because of muterinho
>>
>>29208270
How? That's pretty fucking vague and doesn't help me any further than all those other fucking normies that don't even want to think about it.
>>
Enjoy yourself. At least I have some good stories to tell.
>>
>>29208226

That dude is kinda hot.
>>
>nobody will tell me what the fuck to do with my life

Your purpose is to be used by others in every conceivable way.
>>
>>29208226
Donate all your money to support abortion. That way less people will go through what you have
>>
The will of the Lord through the example of His son Jesus Christ.
>>
>>29208293
Aight, /thread i guess...
>>
File: whyeven.png (101 KB, 1280x260) Image search: [Google]
whyeven.png
101 KB, 1280x260
>>29208226
trust me op, there is none
>>
>>29208310
What if I don't find enjoyment in anything? What if my existential angst bars me from any human communication so telling stories is out of the question? Any and all efforts >0 are out of the question unless they have absolute intrinsic value to me.
>>
>>29208349
Great, am I destined to end like that pussy ass trap?
>>
>>29208327
Don't get me started, that brings me to my other reason for rage.
Everyone is always complaining about all those poor people in poor countries living poor lives, but they keep breeding like rabbits. If you hate your life so fucking much, why make another 5+ people go through it as well while leaching of the white middle class minority? Ffs
>>
File: 1460395076814.gif (94 KB, 384x408) Image search: [Google]
1460395076814.gif
94 KB, 384x408
>>29208410
wah
origano postorino
>>
>>29208226
Follow your desires. Explore what lies beyond.
>>
>>29208468
And we further incentivise that behavior by sending them money. They're not thinking, they just follow their instinct to fuck.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.