[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
being redpilled has made me a miserable piece of shit who wants
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 14
File: frog5.jpg (7 KB, 228x221) Image search: [Google]
frog5.jpg
7 KB, 228x221
being redpilled has made me a miserable piece of shit who wants to die...

im envious of all those still living in the matrix because ignorance truly is bliss and cypher was right all along

fuck being redpilled
>>
Give us a little more detail, bro.
>>
File: 1437461902896.jpg (44 KB, 500x394) Image search: [Google]
1437461902896.jpg
44 KB, 500x394
There is no redpill
Just gnosis
You are peeling through layers of an infinite onion
Leaving behind all attachment to your self and the corporeal world
Behind it all, lies nothing but the cold, dead void of the cosmos, and the eternally sleeping monad
>>
being redpilled is better
bluepilled life wasn't good, it was also shitty. the only bright spot was being naive and thinking the future would bring wondrous technology that would save us all.

now, with being redpilled, I see the future will have many impressive and wondrous technology, but none of it will make life better. it will enslave, monitor, and grant us the chance to work for our overlords forever.
I don't fear that, it is the just reward the bluepilled normies of this world deserve. I only look forward to their suffering now.
it is all that matters.
>>
>>29208218
If you dodged marriage to some life-wrecking nagging shrew, it's all worth it.
>>
>>29208218
>Not realizing the sheer power of being redpilled
Pleb.
>>
redpilled is better because i can see women for what they really are: idealistic, hypergamous sensationalists who enterprise off of people and don't mind taking advantage of freebies as long as no one ever dares make them feel guilty about it. oh and god forbid you ever make a woman feel guilty or responsible for anything.
>>
>>29208218
red pill saved me from killing myself
It explained why women treat men and I was able to then not care as much about females as a result and focus on myself.
>>
>>29208218
>le

>>29208338
honestly this
>>
>The price of being a sheep is boredom. The price of being a wolf is loneliness. Choose one or the other with great care.
It is fascinating, isn't it, how information can irrevocably change you? And I'm not talking about the specific redpilling you're describing (I assume). It's about anything, really. In most things in life there's this glossy magazine cover type surface that everyone sees, but if you dig deep enough, you realize you're past the point that you can talk about it with most people.

And there's no going back.
>>
File: 4720654356.jpg (322 KB, 730x839) Image search: [Google]
4720654356.jpg
322 KB, 730x839
You feel this way because of him. Go fourth and spread the word.
>>
>>29208534
What this post is actually saying:
>I have no life or social skills and am below average in looks, why don't women fall for my intelligence and facial acne?

Lol you're fucked, senpai
>>
>>29208570
Wow, an angry male-shaming roastie. Who could have suspected such a response would occur.
>>
>>29208590
Nope, you're wrong. Your reaction proves that I'm right though. I'm also male, and now this is where you through around buzzwords like "whiteknight" even though I give zero shits about equality
>>
>>29208608
Then you're a blue-pilled roastie enabler. The facts are that relationshits with women are very dangerous and women are faithless whores.

The truth about women is carefully suppressed because it is too terrible and endangers their confidence racket.
>>
File: 1464760836309.jpg (182 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
1464760836309.jpg
182 KB, 900x900
>>29208338
THIS. Posts like these are gems. Even here, the philosopher makes himself known. Even here! It's fucking baffling.

>>29208218
If you were not made free by learning such things, it is not a "red pill." You are still a slave, and you must still earn your freedom.
>>
Bluepilled people are driving blind and without seatbelts

Redpilled people got out of the car
>>
>>29208688
Could you actually make a single post without resorting to buzzwords? You can't even think for yourself anymore since /pol/ and/or /r9k/ has their hand so far up your ass that they're just making you speak an opinion that isn't your own. You're claiming that I'm the sheep when you're the one that has the wool over your eyes. You choose to consume a mindset that isn't your own, hypocrite that you are. I know what I think and I don't allow others to influence that. You call me bluebill when I say I don't care about equality, it's as if you don't even read my posts lol

I'd say "go get laid," but we both know the chances of that happening!
>>
>>29208809
>admitting redpill people are too stupid and lazy to ask to drive and then drive properly

Being yourself masterrace here. I will continue to enjoy driving safely and smartly while you walk on the side of the road thinking you're better. Silly matrixposters. Your entire mantra comes from a shitty 90s action flick made by a tranny
>>
File: 1461973689910.jpg (516 KB, 1900x1440) Image search: [Google]
1461973689910.jpg
516 KB, 1900x1440
>>29208829
>bawwwww
Fuck off bleeder cunt.
>>
>>29208872
>expecting me to read all that shit because you're so fucking autistic you can't possibly fathom I'd be telling the truth about my sex and opinion

Whatever, virgin. Hope your suicide is painless.
>>
>>29209203
Involving yourself with cunts also involves you with the state [rape accusations, common-law marriage, alimony, child support, etc.]

Only an idiot (i.e., you) would deny this.

Enjoy your coming disaster, blue-pill dolt. All your whining and shaming won't save you from incarceration or financial collapse at the hands of "adult" children i.e. women and their petty vindictive evil bullshit.

I doubt you'd shame someone for not face-fucking a rattlesnake, but that is quite literally a MGTOW.

Now go browse /r/suicidewatch and look at all the poor 40yo male divorcees who had their life wrecked by some cunt. That is you in a few years. You will be sucking on the barrel.

Ta ta, bleeder breeder chump.
>>
But at least you aren't ignoring the truth like the "happy" people. Personally I don't know how can they even look at themselves knowing they ignore the truth to feel better.
>>
>>29208445
Oh captain, my captain.

>>Poor robot...here's five bucks. Tell chinkmoot that my post was original.
>>
File: 1463094212299.png (72 KB, 210x210) Image search: [Google]
1463094212299.png
72 KB, 210x210
>tfw you've been on /r9k/ and /pol/ for years but still aren't autistic enough to be redpilled

It seems like a fun roleplay but why do you guys take it so seriously? You're not a victim of genocide, women are just as likely to be terrible people as men, and magic does not exist.

If anything this is all just a massive trolling operation who's creators have already overdosed on keks
>>
>>29208218
It's possible to abandon eternally painful knowledge. You just have to surround yourself with people who deny or are unaware of said knowledge for a long time.
>>
>>29210350
But it shows us just like unfair is life based on looks, height and generally things out of your control. It's the truth.
>>
>>29210598
how does one live in the face of that truth?
>>
>>29210598
>life isn't fair
>its all the jews and women's fault

There will always be people who will always be better off than you and there's nothing you can do about it, no matter what time or place you live in. You should know this by age 11. The thing that irks me is when you faggots go all tumblr feminist about it and incessantly whine about how terrible the opposite sex is.
>>
>>29210647
I don't know.

>>29210761
I've known this for a long time. Doesn't mean I should accept it without being angry at people who are better off than me.

Actually lots can be done about it. For starters if normies didn't treat people who are inferior baddly. Since inferiority is mostly things out of your control. But people will never do that.
>>
>>29210991
I don't understand what this has to do with being redpilled though. It's the opposite of redpill because literally everyone fucking knows this, accepts this, and moves on.

>if normies didn't treat people who are inferior badly

MOST PEOPLE ARE SHITTY. This is not a redpill.
>>
>>29211115
I guess it's not being redpilled. On the other hand why should you accept this and move on like a cucked bitch? Makes no sense.
>>
>>29211128
Holy shit, you obviously have some growing up to do. Don't worry about this until you're 17 and just try to have fun and not ruin your life. You'll have a totally different perspective once you're out of high school.
>>
>>29211353
I'm 24. Being okay with life being unfair is retarded and cucked.
>>
File: im24.jpg (14 KB, 448x84) Image search: [Google]
im24.jpg
14 KB, 448x84
God damn, I love this board sometimes
>>
>>29211537
No retort though. Only cucks are okay with being treated baddly for things out of their control. No matter the age.
>>
>>29211552
A cuck is someone who's romantic partner is having sex with someone else. You need professional help.
>>
>>29208218
haha you're a failure and a genetic dead end.
>>
>>29211707
Wait, so let me get this straight.

Inferior people are commonly treated baddly for things out of their control.
Their lives are harder due to their worse starting position.

This is quite obviously unfair. And you're implying inferior people shouldn't hate normies and should be okay with being treated like shit?

Just lol at you.
>>
>>29208218
It is your own fault. There is no redpill, its just bitter, autistic viewpoints that lonely, angry guys can jump on. Its no different than neo-nazism, black panthers, nation of islam etc etc... angry guys that can group together and blame something other than themselves.

How about you gain some self-awareness and stop being a lemming to others viewpoints. Form your own opinion, talk to people, learn for yourself what is out there. Don't just grab on to the shitty ideaology of robots blindly, the blame yet another thing other than yourself on your problems.
>>
>>29208218
"I hate women and see them for what they are, I am better for having this knowledge."

"I wish women would touch me, I am so lonely, why can't I get a GF? Oh yeah, its womens fault, forgot."
>>
>>29208338
HIGH IQ
I
G
H

I
Q
>>
>>29211833
>No redpills

>Islam isn't a religion of peace
>The holocaust was greatly exaggerated
>Black people are worse because of genetics, not poverty (see Appalachian Mountains vs Inner-city Chicago)
>The refugee invasion of Europe is a globalist plot to create a more malleable citizenry
>Woman's brains have lower synaptic density
>Jews run the media and the banks
>Jews maintains a disproportionate presence in higher academia
>Libertarianism is globalism masked by "muh freedoms"
>Democracy is a sham
>>
>>29211833
>angry guys that can group together and blame something other than themselves
So no things at all that you can't change affect your life, right? Everything is completely in your control. Is that what you are saying?
>>
redpilled me brothers, please.
>>
>>29211744
>>29211981
You're the one calling yourself inferior. Be angry at specific people who treat you like shit, never blame someone you've never met for something they haven't intentionally done to you. Hating "normies" isn't going have any positive effect on anything.

What is in your control is what you do. This is a huge thing, even more important than what others do to you. You can do things to make your life more enjoyable. By doing things that make you appreciate life, you can be happier than most normalfags.
>>
>>29212400
>You're the one calling yourself inferior.
Because I am and everyone can see that.

>Be angry at specific people who treat you like shit, never blame someone you've never met for something they haven't intentionally done to you.
Specific people don't matter. ANY normie would treat me like shit given the chance. That's how social dynamics work. No normie is innocent.

> You can do things to make your life more enjoyable.
While Chads life is more enjoyable even without having to do these things. For much less work.
>>
>>29211963
>redpill
>jews, blacks, women, and muslims are bad

Choosing to see only the worst in people and having negative opinions is not "truth." There are facts, and there are interpretations, and you whiny faggots choose the interpretations that reinforce your victim complex, just like tumblr feminists.

>It's not fair that I'm inherently superior to every other group of people but they aren't as miserable as me
>>
>>29212491
You're just blatantly fucking wrong about everything. "Inferior" is subjective, there are people inferior to you in certain contexts who would view you as superior. "Any normie would treat me like shit given the chance" is not how social dynamics work. Chad's life is enjoyable because he does things that he finds enjoyable.

This is why I still can't believe that you're out of high school, let alone 24. You're talking like me when I was 13 years old. Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>29212561
Lmao, do you think I'm think of myself as superior to the Jews? Have you seen what kind of IQ's they have? The level of influence they have on politics despite being one of the smallest minorities?

The Jews are clearly superior, but that doesn't mean that we should submit.
>>
>>29212724
Inferiority is not subjective. Yes, there are many characteristics of inferiority. But believe it or not these usually go hand in hand. Ugly people are on average less succesful and intelligent and vice versa.

>Chad's life is enjoyable because he does things that he finds enjoyable.
Chad can and will put down anyone to raise his social status. That's how people work.

You can tell me to grow the fuck up, but it won't change what I'm saying. Your age-shaming doesn't work on me.
>>
File: dont_have_a_cow_man.jpg (29 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
dont_have_a_cow_man.jpg
29 KB, 500x375
>>29212772
Idk, my Jewish friend is a fucking dumbass who dropped out of high school and my black roommate in college is smarter than 80% of white people I know. Anecdotal evidence and shit, but interacting with real people in the real world will throw most of /pol/'s shit out the window. That's probably why "redpilled" fags tend to be socially isolated.

>>29212775
>Your age-shaming doesn't work on me

I chuckled.

I'm not a professional psychiatrist so I don't have the ability to correct your delusional, self-destructive outlook on life. All I have left to say is either go see a psychiatrist or just stop being a bitch. You make yourself inferior just to prove yourself right, and it's fucking retarded.

That is, if you're actually an adult. It's normal to think like that when you're in the first half of adolescence and you still have to learn important lessons in life. If you're over 17 then you have a mental disorder.
>>
>>29213404
I don't make myself inferior. I don't remember choosing to be short, ugly and small-dicked.

You keep saying I have a mental disorder, you keep insulting me, shaming me. But you have no argument as to why I am not right. Argue points, don't argue me. Though that is likely too hard for a norman to do.
>>
>>29213457
You can be a short, ugly, small dicked motherfucker who people like by being a positive person instead of a whiny bitch. You can be more satisfied with life than Chad by appreciating the good things about yourself and the world instead of being a cunt to yourself. Go take a walk in the woods. Buy a fucking smoothie. Listen do an awesome song. Life is good and who you are doesn't mean shit. You'll be better off if you're not so concerned for yourself all the time and acknowledge the little things that are fucking awesome.

No more arguing though, I gotta go print a resume and apply to some jobs.
>>
>>29208218
Being "redpilled" = being an angry bitter beta
It's something that you can easily fix by not being a self-pitying faggot
>>
>>29213833
Why should I be positive when my life will be harder due to these shortcomings?

Why should I be satisfied with life knowing Chad will always have much better life for less effort?

You are a fucking retard.
>>
>>29208218
It's not so bad once you start abusing the knowledge you have. You start noticing certain patterns in people and life, and you can actually get some things your way.
>>
>>29213928
Being positive is better than being negative. Being satisfied is better than being unsatisfied.

Dumbass
>>
>>29213991
How can you be satisfied if you aren't a Chad and have to work hard for everything. Only a retard would be.
>>
>>29214162
indeed we should not accept this. but how can we change it? i am not saying to accept it, i am saying to take what we want with what we got.
how?
>>
>>29214210
I don't know. I don't think you can do that. Maybe bend the system in some way to serve you better. But for that you need to be a part of society and that means being humiliated. I really don't know.
>>
File: wachowskis.jpg (330 KB, 612x380) Image search: [Google]
wachowskis.jpg
330 KB, 612x380
>>29208218
regular reminder getting redpilled is actually code for realizing you were born in the body of the wrong gender
>>
>>29214162
>How can you be satisfied if you aren't a Chad and have to work hard for everything.

see: >>29213833

It doesn't make a difference whether you're Chad or an autistic goblin if you're having a good time. A fresh orange on a summer day tastes just as good to Chad as it does to anyone else. There's a lot of shitty parts about life that you have to deal with, so fucking deal with them so you can enjoy the good parts.

>>29214210
>take what we want with what we got
You will never have everything you want. I want to have a harem of 14 year old blonde qt3.14s licking my asshole every morning. That doesn't mean I can't enjoy cuddling with a chubby girl.

You're not Chad. Instead of trying to be him, make the experience of being you less shitty.
>>
>>29214464
>It doesn't make a difference whether you're Chad or an autistic goblin if you're having a good tim
Depends on what you mean by having a good time. If you are a goblin, a good time will at most be having a few friends and maybe comparably goblin-like girlfriend. If you are a Chad, having a good time will be fucking 3 prime staceys while snorting cocaine.

It's obvious that having a good time just isn't the same.

>There's a lot of shitty parts about life that you have to deal with, so fucking deal with them so you can enjoy the good parts.
Not being a Chad and having a worse life because of that is one of them. And I will NEVER deal with that.
>>
>>29214422
>>29214464
then i cannot take what i want what can i do? be a slave? ignore the world aorund me? fuck that. i will conquer the world or i will end it. no middle ground
>>
>>29214541
It's likely you will just end yourself. Or the society will end you if you go against it.
>>
>>29213833
>Go take a walk in the woods. Buy a fucking smoothie. Listen do an awesome song. Life is good and who you are doesn't mean shit.

This is the core of normie thinking. And then they wonder what' causing the anxiety attacks, the insomnia and the sense of impending disaster.
>>
>>29214533
Too fucking bad, you have to deal with it. Chad isn't preventing you from being happy, you're using Chad as an excuse to not be happy. I still recommend you see a psychiatrist because if you're still obsessing over this shit after high school then you're simply not developing as a human being, and it's very important to get this resolved immediately.

>>29214541
Good luck conquering or ending the world when you can't even put in the effort to capitalize sentences. At least I pity the other anon and I see hope for him. You're just a dick and you deserve to have a shitty life as long as you have that mindset.
>>
File: 1463423054713.jpg (74 KB, 512x512) Image search: [Google]
1463423054713.jpg
74 KB, 512x512
>>29213833
Ah, normies. They all see it so simple. It's almost satirical, in a way of course.
>>
>>29215033
>Good luck conquering or ending the world when you can't even put in the effort to capitalize sentences.
I'm not even that anon, but what the fuck?
>>
Alex Jones is an American National Hero

For those seeking answers, enjoy his youtube channel and see the truth. His documentaries are my favorite.

https://www.youtube.com/user/TheAlexJonesChannel
>>
>>29214983
>And then they wonder what' causing the anxiety attacks, the insomnia and the sense of impending disaster.

Chemical imbalance in the brain. That's the shit you need mental healthcare for. What I recommended could ease the symptoms, but a fucking smoothie won't cure an anxiety disorder.

A lot of people on here don't actually have a mental disorder though, they just like to have pity parties on the internet like a bunch of teenage girls. I admit I've done the same thing, but I also like to play the "arrogant normalfag trying to save you" role like now.

I mean shit, it's entertaining.
>>
File: 1441924404451.jpg (123 KB, 500x637) Image search: [Google]
1441924404451.jpg
123 KB, 500x637
>>29208338
Truth awaits.
>>
>>29215033
>Too fucking bad, you have to deal with it.
Fuck you. I don't and I won't.

>Chad isn't preventing you from being happy, you're using Chad as an excuse to not be happy.
Why should I feel happy when my life is objectively going to be worse?

Psychiatrists? Don't make me laugh. To pay someone for pushing normie platitudes in my head? No thanks.
>>
File: 1464903140581.jpg (200 KB, 1518x1047) Image search: [Google]
1464903140581.jpg
200 KB, 1518x1047
>>29215206
>Chemical imbalance in the brain
OH
OOOOOH
I CANT STOP
CAN'T STOP THE BOOOOGEEEEEEEY
>>
>>29215094
>trendy Ethan Klein vape naish pepe
>calling others normies

It actually is simple. Do something relaxing and enjoyable and you won't be so anally devastated over Chad fucking your crush 10 years ago.

>>29215140
Directed at
>>29214541
>i will conquer the world or i will end it.

I shouldn't have even responded. I got way too annoyed by that.
>>
>>29215324
Okay, this is pure roleplay, i'm sure now
And I'm NOT into roleplay
>>
>>29213833
Don't even bother anon, people here are too busy blindly pitying themselves to actually try to change for the better.
>>
>>29215560
Changing for the better is a scam. Working hard for things Chad would get much easier.
>>
>>29215245
>Fuck you. I don't and I won't.
Anon is right, you must be underage or have some serious issues.

You won't accept that there will always be people that are better than you and that's it's useless to be envious or bitter about it.
You won't be content or make the best with what you have.
You won't even try to better yourself.
Then, may I ask, what the fuck are you living for?
Better kill yourself right now rather than anguishing in the remaining decades of your sad, bitter and empty life.
>>
>>29215710
>that's it's useless to be envious or bitter about it
It might be useless but it makes sense.
>You won't be content or make the best with what you have.
Right.
>You won't even try to better yourself.
Right.
>Then, may I ask, what the fuck are you living for?
Not to participate in your fucking normie society that's for sure. It's not fair. And when faced with injustice only someone weak would just succumb to it and deal with it.
>Better kill yourself right now rather than anguishing in the remaining decades of your sad, bitter and empty life.
At least I see things how they are. Compared to faggots who are inferior but still try to pretend everything is nice and dandy so they don't go crazy and kill themselves.
>>
>>29208570
Nothing he said was wrong, though. Fuck off.
>>
>>29215600
The point is, you can get the same things as Chad if you work hard.
Is it unfair that he gets them easily? I suppose, but tough shit.
You can go out and actually make an effort.
Or you can sit here and whine.
Only one of these will get you the things you envy Chad for.
>>
>>29215245
Because it's better than feeling shitty all the time.

I think your problem is that you're just full of yourself. You're narcissistic. You have to feel like you're totally separate from the rest of the world, those ignorant normies who couldn't possibly understand the problems that only your heightened consciousness can see. You're redpilled while the rest of us are caught up in the blissful illusion of happiness, unable to grasp the perspective you've attained.

Fuck you. There is nothing special about being a whiny bitch. There's nothing special about being Chad. None of that shit matters. Stop being so concerned with yourself and try being a good person to yourself and others. You will be better off.
>>
I miss being like 19 - 20 with so much hope for my future. I was posting on /fit/, getting in shape, going to college, I had endless possibilities at that age. Now I'm 25 and I already know my fate. I was born to lose.
>>
Being redpilled is easy mode for fucks sake

Try being a marxist leninist

>tfw the entire world is controlled by a literal fascist regime
>tfw there is no justice in the world
>tfw people exploited and brutalised by capitalism have been turned against socialism by propaganda and lies
>>
>>29215877
>The point is, you can get the same things as Chad if you work hard.
TOP FUCKING KEK. Yeah, let me work hard towards being tall. Let me work hard towards making my dick bigger.
>Is it unfair that he gets them easily? I suppose, but tough shit.
Tough shit? Fuck you. If I did that, I would be humiliated. Even more than I am now.
>You can go out and actually make an effort.
Making an effort doesn't imply success.
>Only one of these will get you the things you envy Chad for.
More like none.

>>29215906
>You have to feel like you're totally separate from the rest of the world, those ignorant normies who couldn't possibly understand the problems that only your heightened consciousness can see.
Wrong. I think normies just ignore these problems and accept humiliation. Normies can understand what I am saying and on some level they already do. But they ignore this to be happy. And that's retarded.

>There's nothing special about being Chad.
Yeah sure.
>Stop being so concerned with yourself and try being a good person to yourself and others. You will be better off.
Be a good person to shitty society? I'm also talking in another thread. And someone there said that inferior people(with bad genes) getting treated baddly is normal and natural. They use the same arguments like you do. Tough shit. Why should I be a good person TO YOU FUCKING CUNTS?!
>>
>>29216002
I see you just can't be reasoned with anon.
Have it your way, but know you are condemning yourself to a life of unhappiness.
>>
>>29215972

try being illiterate, oh wait
>>
File: 1464435099246.jpg (28 KB, 400x396) Image search: [Google]
1464435099246.jpg
28 KB, 400x396
>>29208338
>not being so jaded and cynical of the universe and reality that you can't even comprehend the existence of a divine being
>mfw normie religion fags on my board
>>
>>29216139
And I see you can't prove me wrong so you say I can not be reasoned with. Oh well. Truth is on my side.
>>
>>29208218
Being redpilled is actually quite good. You learn which girls/people in general to avoid.
>>
>>29216185
>truth is on my side

There's that narcissism for you.

Truth is not on your side. You're so fucking wrong it's unbelievable. There is nothing humiliating about acknowledging what you can't control and making the best of what you can. Right now, Chad Thundercock is throatfucking a beautiful 18 year old girl and there's nothing you can do about it. The pathetic, humiliating thing to do is to fucking whine about it on /r9k/. The mature thing to do is to not give a shit and live your own life by your own standards. But no, everyone else is all bluepilled and trapped in the illusion because they're not going to wallow in self-pity like a fucking spoiled 12 year old.

Fuck it. You're not going to kill yourself, you're not going to improve yourself, you're not going to do shit. Stay redpilled. If you're so desperate to make the world seem as shitty as possible just because you're too much of a selfish pussy to take responsibility for anything then you deserve to suffer.

Just know that at any moment, whenever you want, you can decide to be a better person. You can respect yourself, respect others, respect life, and stop focusing all of your energy on something that doesn't fucking matter to anyone but yourself. But with your current perspective, you're a shittier human being than any normie or Chad and you deserve to hate yourself.
>>
>>29216502
You do realize you're on /r9k/, right?
>>
>>29216544
I honestly enjoy doing this shit. It felt good to type all that out, it helps put my own thoughts in order.
>>
>>29216502
Will any of that get me to where I can throatfuck a beautiful 18 year old?
>>
>>29216624
If you make enough money then it's possible. Slavic chicks will do anything for the right price
>>
>>29216237

This so much.

Redpill is bitter but after getting over the shock that women like rich sexy popular guys it became much clearer what I have to do. Become rich hot and popular or be content with being alone. It's the false hope that leads to frustration and getting hurt.

Game, pua, mgtow, redpill, all that shit is basically how to talk to girls when autistic. Common sense really, but I wasn't born with common sense. That's why I don't understand the hatred towards mgtow. I mean I can understand women, they don't want to be tricked by a beta walks, swims and quacks like on alfalfa but wasn't born one. Why the date from men though? No matter how much they've invested in being a good goy they have to realize that it hasn't paid off in the slightest. You can only be told you'll make a girl happy one day so many times before you get pissed off and want a girl while she's still fun and hot, not worn out, tired, and with a busted roastie. That's what did it for me. I want a girl, but not as the beta provider. Can you imagine asking for anal or her to swallow only to hear 'I did that before and didn't like it', or 'I hate doing that and only did it so Chad wouldn't leave me'.
>>
>>29216747
If I wanted a whore, I'd drive down to Tijuana.
>>
>>29208548
but I'm lonely and bored, senpai
>>
Maybe this will help you
>>
>>29208829

I don't see why that post is so triggering. It's true. Anytime you engage with a female you're playing with fire. It's dangerous as fuck. That doesn't mean it isn't fun or I'm not going to do it, but a little prudence is wise. Drugs are cool and I enjoy them. I've seen people gut fucked over too. I keep my use under control instead of sharing needles with aids and hep c junkies. It's the same with women. I have a gf but it's more like an exclusive fwb. She knows I have no interest in children, I give her Depo Provera for bc and I roid so no babies. Don't knock a bitch up or marry her and you effectively protect yourself from half the dangers of women. Wrap it when you're getting strange and that's another chunk mitigated. After that is just worrying about getting false raped. Avoid tatted up dyed hair sluts with piercings and it's not going to happen.

The manosphere alphabet soups all say the same thing. Have fun but don't rekt urself.
Thread replies: 102
Thread images: 14

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.