[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robots I have a chance to stop being a lonely motherfucker. The
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 11
File: 1417913080943.jpg (119 KB, 948x1300) Image search: [Google]
1417913080943.jpg
119 KB, 948x1300
Robots I have a chance to stop being a lonely motherfucker. The issues are:

>she's a tranny.
>she kinda doesn't pass, looks like a nerdy fag with long hair.
>is kinda of an aspie.

Should I go for it anyways? She lives near me and wanted to play video games and cook tasty stuff together.
>>
Jesus christ DO NOT.

Trans that don't pass are a time bomb, double that if they are an aspie. Dodge the bullet.
>>
Just do it man. Love is love at this point, take what you can get
>>
>>29208083
Why not? Best chance you're ever going to get.
If you're going to pass up this chance: good luck with eternal regret and insecurity.
>>
If you really have to second guess yourself I don't think it's worth it.
>>
>>29208083
Imagine this relationship sailing towards success, you're both deeply in love and nothing could tear you apart. But then after 40 years you'll realize you're stuck with a balding old man with his sagging wrinkly dick and balls who pathetically attempts to retain his old young female image. Notice how there's a fetish for milfs but no tranny milfs? Strictly fuck "her" and gtfo
>>
File: 1418848757533.jpg (64 KB, 682x1024) Image search: [Google]
1418848757533.jpg
64 KB, 682x1024
Ok so pretty much everyone said I should not do it.
She's kinda lonely though and she was the one that started to talk to me, I think she really liked me.
I don't really go out asking people out, she talked to me when I was buying crap at the grocery store during the night with my superior NEET shut-in skills.

I also confess I would prefer if she was just a plain/uglish girl instead of a tranny.
>>
File: 1427781327855.gif (153 KB, 512x288) Image search: [Google]
1427781327855.gif
153 KB, 512x288
> failed tranny with autism

Sounds pretty terrible tbqh mate
>>
>>29208242
go for it anon

at the very least, get to know her better
>>
>>29208083
GO FOR IT
You'll never know unless you try I got this from an anime
>>
File: 1417921413363.jpg (482 KB, 860x940) Image search: [Google]
1417921413363.jpg
482 KB, 860x940
Now you guys are pushing me to date her, I just don't know anymore.

I wouldn't mind being her friends, she seemed super sweet. I don't really think she wants to be just a friend though which means I can end up hurting her feelings if I keep questioning myself about dating her or not.
>>
>>29208449
anon, get to know her better then just do what feels right
>>
post pics so we can judge
>>
>she

Comentoo Orginaloo
>>
>>29208083
>she's a tranny.
>she kinda doesn't pass
Are you gay and ready to date a dude? If so, go for it. Remember that if he doesn't pass in pictures, then surely he doesn't pass in real life.
>>
>>29208083
>tfw will never get a chance like this
You made it out of being a robot, op. See ya later.
>>
>she

Found your problem, that's actually a man and you're gay. Just find a really feminine man, and you're set. They're overall a lot more well adjusted because homosexuality actually exists.

Fish changing their sex does not count. They do it for survival.
>>
JUST DO IT
U
S
T

D
O

I
T

PLZ
>>
>>29208449
Just be honest you dolt. Tell her what you're thinking;

>I wouldn't mind being her friends, she seemed super sweet. I don't really think she wants to be just a friend though which means I can end up hurting her feelings if I keep questioning myself about dating her or not.

Literally tell her that. You can also tell her you're willing to wait and see where it goes but can't commit right away. As ever open communication is best.
>>
>>29208649
>>29208449
>>29208264
>her

stop please
>>
File: 1418766691017.png (716 KB, 840x800) Image search: [Google]
1418766691017.png
716 KB, 840x800
>>29208559
Yeah I was planing to do something with her, when we talked at the grocery store we ended up talking about pizza, she wanted to make some home made pizza with me.

>>29208566
I didn't take pictures of a person that was talking to me (we meet 2 times at the same grocery store) considering the time, I think she was leaving class or something and going back home since she was wearing a pack.

>>29208603
I'm not really into dudes, I know it's funny since she's a trap but yeah.
Also we met, it wasn't pics.

As for an image, you guys know that butterface blonde nerdy chick that was posted on /b/? the one in a corn field. She's kinda like that but without breasts.
Also she didn't tell me she was trans, I kinda saw it.
>>
>>29208083
Eh, you might have to get down on their level and use some of their nomenclature.

You seem like you're ok with being friends, you obviously ain't "Transphobic" or whatever so if the conversation does come round to it make sure that they know that you're just not that attracted to them.

If you're not 100% about shagging this dress wearing boygirl then don't do it, because you'll experience EXTREME COGNITIVE DISSONANCE afterwards, which will cause you MAXIMUM DISTRESS.

And that's not even touching on the potential fallout with this person.
>>
>>29208726
man it's just an ugly girl.
>>
>>29208726
So you can see he's a dude and you're not into dudes? How are you even considering dating him?
>>
STOP WITH THE HER BULLSHIT ITS A FUCKING MAN FOR FUCKS SAKE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: Zoo.jpg (62 KB, 720x586) Image search: [Google]
Zoo.jpg
62 KB, 720x586
>>29208083
>she's a tranny.
>she kinda doesn't pass, looks like a nerdy fag with long hair.

Somebody shows you the time of day and expresses a genuine interest in you, and this is how you think about them?

Just why?
>>
Just chill and hang out you don't have to do anything if you aren't comfy
>>
File: 1417881681760.jpg (405 KB, 627x928) Image search: [Google]
1417881681760.jpg
405 KB, 627x928
>>29208748
The freak out part does scare me. I would also feel bad if suddenly did something wrong and hurt her feelings.

>>29208751
She has a teenage boy voice, somewhat faggy. Never heard a single girl with that voice.

>>29208803
I know it's weird. She's not full dude but she's kinda of a dude? I don't know.

>>29208831
famalamsensei I need help here. Help another neet social retard.
>>
Just go get coffee with her dude. You aren't committing to marry her, jesus christ
>>
>>29208871
You must be the kind of person, who walks along with a random local female, who comes to ask you for a beer randomly, when you are abroad in a highly tourist concentrated area.

Even if it is the plot of some of your romance novels, the truth is you cannot always 100% trust random people who show interest towards you.

For all we know, the tranny could be after OP's organs.
>>
>>29208083
>>she kinda doesn't pass

Don't do it. If it was a regular femmyboy who dresses like one, maybe, but going full out woman mode, no.
>>
File: 1417881473472.jpg (90 KB, 595x842) Image search: [Google]
1417881473472.jpg
90 KB, 595x842
>>29208871
Well you see, I kinda like her, she's sweet but she's not full girl.
It's hard to explain, I don't really want to hurt her or maker her sad. I actually wanted to cook the pizza she wanted to make together.

>>29208908
Yeah I guess I could try to go on that "date" with her.

Also my shitty laptop internet tethered from the phone sucks. taking ages to upload cute waifus with turtlenecks.
>>
>>29208083
he dosen't pass? how long they been on hormones though? It takes time to really kick in, also how badly does he not pass?
>>
File: Projecting.jpg (60 KB, 1000x667) Image search: [Google]
Projecting.jpg
60 KB, 1000x667
>>29208973
I never said anything about trust. Don't you think it indicates a colossal level of disrespect to talk about somebody in this way, somebody who likes you and is trying to get to know you in what we can only assume is a genuine fashion?

>Well you see, I kinda like her, she's sweet but she's not full girl.
>It's hard to explain, I don't really want to hurt her or maker her sad.

You are showing yourself to be intensely shallow. It baffles me how you can pretend yourself 'lonely' if there is somebody who genuinely likes you and you think of them as some failed garbage.

Don't date her, you don't deserve the chance. frankly.
>>
>>29208242
>>29208083
>she
>Implying having a mental illness qualifies you as a woman

Just admit you are a degenerated faggot OP.
>>
Might as well try, OP
>>
>>29209038
I don't really know.
Maybe it's because I have been on 4chan too long so I got good at separating girls from traps, maybe she passes.

>>29209142
Anon, I just don't know what to do. I don't really want to hurt her, this entire story is kinda like out of anime or some shit since a girl wanted to talk to me at the fucking grocery story after we met a couple of times and we ended up talking about pizza and then we found out we lived close and shit.

>>29209174
I'm just a lonely shut-in that somehow managed to get someone to pay attention to me and start a conversation.
>>
>>29209263
It matters a lot how long they have been on hormones, it takes two years for them to fully kick in. Anyway, this is my advice anon. Fuck what anyone things, do what you want. There is nothing more beta than not doing something because of what people will think. I dated a trap once and it was my first love experience, I don't regret it for anything. In all the years following there was no one I didn't dislike who I thought was qt, so I would have been experienceless without that.
>>
>>29209263
>Anon, I just don't know what to do. I don't really want to hurt her, this entire story is kinda like out of anime or some shit since a girl wanted to talk to me at the fucking grocery story after we met a couple of times and we ended up talking about pizza and then we found out we lived close and shit.

If you don't want to hurt her then stay away. You clearly have some insecurities over her appearance / otherwise being trans which she will almost certainly pick up on. Worse, you reveal them directly in conversation.

This can't end well, in other words, you need to get over said insecurities on your own dime before you start thinking about meeting trans individuals with the attitudes you presently hold towards them.

This is my honest opinion as one myself, you can take it or leave it but I hope you don't hurt her OP.
>>
>>29208083
>Being a desperate potential permavirgin
>Bitching that the other persons an Aspie and somewhat ugly

Come on son just do it.
>>
File: 1417882086645.png (696 KB, 918x1182) Image search: [Google]
1417882086645.png
696 KB, 918x1182
>>29209413
Well you see, anon. I didn't really pursue anyone I'm the beta boy being approached by the girl in this story.
I just talked to her like I would with any girl, I think the fact she started talking about cooking and stuff made things easier for me since it kinda broke the ice between us and my social retardness.

>>29209410
I guess I will try to hang with her them, she wanted to make pizza. I will show her my neet cooking skills. She will be impressed maybe.
>>
>>29208083
>she
kys
Thread replies: 42
Thread images: 11

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.