[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Do you sometimes ask yourself what is the root cause of your
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2
File: 1465492952492.jpg (175 KB, 565x678) Image search: [Google]
1465492952492.jpg
175 KB, 565x678
Do you sometimes ask yourself what is the root cause of your condition? What could of been avoided in your childhood/teens so that you could of had a normal life?
>>
>>29207745
It's a bunch of roots that grew the tree of fail that is my life.
>>
Vidya
Not having parents to help me overcome my fears and worries, had to load with their own too
>>
>>29207763
anon you should be a poet
>>
File: url.jpg (6 KB, 278x181) Image search: [Google]
url.jpg
6 KB, 278x181
>>29207745

Cancer
If you do not have some debilitating chronic illness you are pathetic, and no, acne and obesity and 'social anxiety disorder' does not count there are just more fag excuses
>>
>>29207895
Now that was kind...
>>
>>29207895
cancer is just a fag excuse too you weakling

>2016
>falling for the cancer shill
>>
>>29207745
>could of

Not listening in English class, for you.
>>
>>29207745
I was born this way. Nothing could've changed it. There is no even that caused my depression, it was decided as soon as I was made.
>>
>What could of been avoided

Avoiding things was / is my problem.

So I guess I could have avoided avoidance.
>>
Be born tall good looking Chad in a rich influential family.
>>
>>29207895
>have cancer
>waste your time on /r9k/
wew lad that's retarded
>>
>>29207745
if my older brother hadnt convinced me i was a shitty person and should die because he didn't like me being born i probably would have been an okay person.
>>
>>29209657
You also could have avoided avoiding oysters.
>>
>>29207895
How bout
>mom is clinically insane
>raped as a child
>homeschooled
>dependant on blood transfusions due to thalassemia
>>
>>29207745
Narrow perspective caused by lack of experience. Now that I've recently gotten a few experiences, I realize my state isn't as bad as I thought it was.
>>
>>29207745
I guess being bullied all the way to junior high contributed to the eventual indifference towards peer acceptance. Then, as I no longer cared for having friends (whom I regarded as immature), I started browsing the interwebs and it devoured me.

Now I have no social circle or hobbies. I just work, lurk the web and study occasionally.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
If a post contains illegal content, please click on its [Report] button and follow the instructions.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need information for a Poster - you need to contact them.
This website shows only archived content and is not affiliated with 4chan in any way.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoin at 1XVgDnu36zCj97gLdeSwHMdiJaBkqhtMK