[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>anon is it true you are still a virgin?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
>anon is it true you are still a virgin?
>>
Is it true you are still sluts?
>>
>>29207638
They dont look like sluts though

A bit of make up and a nice looking dress say that
>>
File: pepe-imcia.jpg (8 KB, 222x216) Image search: [Google]
pepe-imcia.jpg
8 KB, 222x216
Is it true that you are animals content with your pointless existence and that you will die and disappear from history like you never existed?
>>
If girls look like this at you and ask a sexual question that's a green light. No need to be bitchy or insecure.
>>
Nope, I've had sex with 4 women and 2 men. I am satisfied with my numbers.

>inb4anons post memes like "REEEEEE" and "NORMIES GET OUT" to mask their jealousy
>>
>>29207660
Girl on left has a dress designed to show ample cleavage & she's wearing a push-up bra to show as much as possible. Girl on right has a short as fuck dress and plunging neck to show cleavage off.

Yeah, they're sluts.
>>
>Would you like to find out?
Easy A
>>
>>29207840
>wanting to look good means you're a slut
Oh, is that why you haven't shaved or washed your face in 3 days? Because you don't want to be called a slut??
>>
>>29207660
theyre cookie cutter slags m8
>>
>>29207881
Looking good is one thing, but dressing specifically to show off your tits and upper thigh is being a whore. Hate to break it to you, but women can wear conservative clothing and still look good.
>>
>>29207730

GET OFF MY BOARD YOU NORMIE FILTH
>>
>>29207921
>omg men who wear tanks and shorts are whores

Get over yourself lol convert to fucking Islam if you think cleavage is a bad thing. What a fucking prude haha
>>
>pulls out chloroform soaked rag
it was
>>
File: monx.jpg (36 KB, 463x480) Image search: [Google]
monx.jpg
36 KB, 463x480
>>29207607
Venery is a temptation of Beelzebub, my child. Naught but evil can follow it.
>>
>>29207961
Tank Tops are worn by two types of guys: 1) douchebags trying to show off for women and 2) white trash/rednecks

>hurr durr Islam & burkas
Nice jump to the extreme. Conservative clothing doesn't mean covering their entire body up. You're either a roastie or a pathetic white knight.
>>
>>29207730
>to mask their jealousy
ah so you're a normie and new here. (almost) nobody is trying to hide that jealousy, that's what incel means.

now get out
>>
>>29207607

She looks like troll face from rage comics
>>
>>29208052
>calling someone a white knight cause he enjoys seeing cleavage

How fucking deluded are you?

>>29208169
Lol, I'm not leaving. Someone has to teach you all a lesson. You have to have an antagonist if you're ever to better yourselves.
>>
>>29208427
As deluded as you who hears something about conservative clothing and instantly jumps to Islam & burkas. At least I address your points while you just filter all but one sentence from mine because you have no actual rebuttal.
>>
>>29207607
>Well, yes, my zodiac sign is Virgo
>>
>>29208427
your not teaching any lesson m8 you weren't one of us that "made" it all you can give is normie advice or you end up egging on one of the dumb fucks to shoot up a school or a roastie congrats mate
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.