[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
fuck u
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3
File: image.jpg (99 KB, 768x1024) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
99 KB, 768x1024
>manage to act normal enough to get by, while still being myself
>one day tell close friends in context about <specific mental health issue>
>have no friends anymore

this ever hapened to any of u fuggers?
honestly normies dont deserve to fucking live
pic partially related/unrelated, randomly sleected it out of my collection of random pictures
its not me, im a dude
>>
>>29207269
This is me but instead of
>have no friends anymore
It's
>have no job anymore
>>
>>29207269
>tfw anon haven't told us his health issue
>>
Thats why you should never ever tell about your issues to anyone you know.
>>
>>29207269
> specific mental health issue
won't talk about mental issue on a board full of retards

don't expect any help til we get full info
>>
>>29207269
i told friends about depression, heres the worst response:
> you're choosing this life
> i was depressed too, just go out more
> "you got diagnosed?", "no" (he has gf, job, drives, social life..etc)
> being around you is exhausting
> you need to try harder
> you just need to think most positively

honestly fuck that guy. some people literally cannot empathize with another person, they will just force their own retarded viewpoint in the face of objective evidence, and if people haven't experienced something before they cannot understand it. but they think they can for some reason.. arrogance i guess, which normies have in droves.
>>
>>29207343
hahaha depression is a lifestyle choice which we have all choose faggot get over it, we failed shut the fuck up about it no-one here wants to hear your whining

there's a reason why we're known as beta's
>>
You made the mistake of opening up to another human being. Oops. But it's okay, just make sure you don't ever do that again.
>>
>>29207359
what are you even saying?

originale commento
>>
>>29207403
>depression is a lifestyle choice
>no-one here wants to hear your whining
>there's a reason why we're known as beta's

tl;dr

I happen tripping on dxm and high as fuck, but thank you for pointing out my grammatical error
>>
>>29207343
It's your own fault you have depression. Only you can fix it fucking retard, i went trough hell to become a "normie" and you're here shitposting about how unfair things are
>>
File: 1462659556889.png (272 KB, 417x809) Image search: [Google]
1462659556889.png
272 KB, 417x809
>>29207390
sadly this
I had like 3 instances of opening up, and I felt bad about all of these but one. The one that was ok was with my sister and, lets just say, it wasn't as bad as the others.

I had some coworkers i wanted to open up to, and it would be the worst spaghetti storm of my life because later i realized I keept on running into them even when I changed employment MANY times. Really dodged a machine gun flailing.

I feel like an therapist is the only way to go now, but never tried it.
>>
>>29207428
upboat

oragandid
>>
>opening up to anyone but your parents or your therapist
shiggily diggily
>>
>>29207423
> no-one here wants to hear your whining
what do you think r9k is? fuck off normie
>>
>>29207466
hahah fuck off you whiner if it's that bad that you have to whine to board full of retards just end it
>>
>>29207466
fuck you nnow i have bad vibes fuck you
>>
>>29207269
I have severe anxiety and episodes of severe depression (no not the fucking meme "ee im so anxious and depressed please notice me" anxiety and depression, more the i sometimes get panic attacks so bad i cant breathe and i havent slept more than 3 hours per night kind of anxiety and bouts of frequent suicidal and self destroying tendencies kind depression) but luckily the 2 people that know about this, my best friend and gf (ree normie fuck u) are both understand and support, which to be honest doesnt help at all but at least they try. Also my psychiatrist wants to have me test for bipolar next week so thats fuckin great. I suggest you lot dont let people know about whats goin on inside your head unless youre 100% sure that the ones youre telling wont push you away because of it. I can see how my other friends would just tell me to stop being a pussy and get myself together and probably push me away. I bet most you robots suffer from the same type of shit i suffer from so if you want tips on how to handle it I can offer advice. First thing depressive people should take note on; dont do self harm in places people can see, I learned this by burning my wrists with cigs and all you get is people treating you differently when they notice and telling you to just "stop that".
>>
>>29207428
I achieved a "normie" status, have gf, lots of friends etc, it doesnt make the depression go away you fucking fag, its not just something you can magically fix by achieveing a different social status and some material goods.
>>
>>29207269
wow op ur cute, that bakini is rly sxcii. skype?
>>
File: 1414314382152.png (250 KB, 675x694) Image search: [Google]
1414314382152.png
250 KB, 675x694
AUTISM PEANUT BUTTER GIRL HAS REMOVED ALL HER VIDS

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCNrH4aBVBzHK17vPB3mhWEQ/videos
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.