[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Double Topic Thread: Are you a minority? Have you lived among
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: thuli_yellow.jpg (57 KB, 568x426) Image search: [Google]
thuli_yellow.jpg
57 KB, 568x426
>be white
>move to a nignog country with parents when young
>treat everyone fairly and equally
>grow up with an abusive alcoholic dad
>don't get into university because of skin colour
>don't get job because of skin colour
>become an entrepreneur, struggle to make business connections even with the minority white natives
>pay double or triple minimum wage for menial labour because you want to treat people right
>"you don't pay me enough"
>still get called a privileged racist colonialist by polite society and strangers
>"return the land you stole from me"
>none of my ancestors owned any land here
>etc.

I'm kind of starting to understand why the brownskins shoot shit up. (I would never. I'd kill myself before I did that. I'm too pussy to even kill myself. But I get it.)

You work hard to be a good person and make something of yourself in a world that actively hates you, and you still get nothing but shit in return.
>>
Youre one of the only people on this board capable of empathy. Genuine congratulations for not ranting about "niggers" and REE bullshit.
>>
File: OZqj6w8.jpg (418 KB, 3600x2224) Image search: [Google]
OZqj6w8.jpg
418 KB, 3600x2224
>>29207271
....I did use the pejorative "nignog" (and arguably "brownskins")

That aside, I posted the thread so I can find some fellow people to commiserate/hate with so you might want to hold off on the praise.

Image related: this country is so shit they were outraged about this "racist" painting of the president, which someone destroyed shortly after news of it got out
>>
File: nevergofullprogressive.jpg (47 KB, 600x510) Image search: [Google]
nevergofullprogressive.jpg
47 KB, 600x510
I guess nobody's in the mood for race hate. I'd have taken anyone. Europeans hating on the sandniggers, Americans hating on the actual niggers, POCs hating on the white devil, etc

I guess I'll just stew in this shikt by myself
>>
>>29207459
Try /pol/, where you belong
>>
>>29207201
But none of that happens to black people living in white countries.
>>
I could rant for hours about how stupid the native Americans I live around are and how often they blame all their own problems on white people. Sometimes it makes me believe in racism when I think about how they literally can not run a simple government. I'll post a story if anyone's interested
>>
>ethnic minority, virtually unrecognizable aside from last name
>the major population had a history of fights with the people I belong to
>the area I'm from has a distinct dialect and uses many words not used in the official language of both countries
>went to highschool in a bigger town nearby
>people who didn't know me but knew my last name would talk shit about it, no biggies
>go to college in an even bigger town, meet tons of new people
>when they find out (mostly trough my last name), girls say I can't be one of them cause of my looks
>guys curb their enthusiasm, shift talk from any subject to the relations between the countries and start bringing up historically inaccurate shit, if I tell them how they're wrong get accused of not being a patriot and that I should leave the country, if I'm silent they just talk more shit
>got accused of not deserving my college spot, scholarship or dorm because I'm taking it from "real" students
>was threatened with violence several times, got dropped by some girls
>my dialect is often made fun of, mostly because some shit show a decade ago had several comic relief characters who talked like me
>some people get triggered when they hear I read books in the minority language
>didn't bother telling any professor or would-be employer about my background, when I got asked I just play a fool
>a friend almost got in a fight because of me, he stated I'm a greater patriot because of my actions and that their last names and family histories don't mean shit because they don't do anything for the country they supposedly love so much.
It's not so bad, but it's tiresome to be implicitly called a backstabber, babykiller, murderer every time I introduce myself and have your history and language defiled and shat on by people who don't even know the history of their own country, let alone a region within it.
>>
>>29207726
And no, I haven't had any interactions with niggers in my country, a couple of nignogs helped me and some other people don't pay for metro in Paris which is kinda cool, but I'd rather live in a 85%+ white town at least.
>>
>>29207201
I'm not going to go on a rant here, but as a disclaimer, I'm not speaking about African-Americans here (because they're an exception to the rule due to their background).

Racists talk about shitskins and sandniggers as if their race that were the problem. This is unfortunate, because the actual cause is the pervading culture among the people of those races. I've lived with the latter, and the
>DESIGNATED!
comments are more than racist stereotypes. The only time I've seen a bedbug in my entire life was when I had the misfortune of living with those dirty bastards.

It's not that they are any less human than us, it's just the way they live. That's why they have famines and still have witch burnings. That's why they're fucking shit at their jobs and can't be trusted further than you can throw them. It's the culture that breeds child bombers, not the race, e.g. there are individuals who assimilate to the Western thinking, and they are no different from us.
>>
>>29207553
do it lad i live in america but have never seen natives
>>
>>29207201
Except the niggers don't work hard, as you can see they take and claim you stole.

I'm half black, and poor anon. I grew up knowing that blacks sucked. Finding more people that agreed was a godsend.

>literally every black person I know voted Obama "we wiz presidents n shieet"
>>
File: 1465217780336.jpg (110 KB, 1080x1080) Image search: [Google]
1465217780336.jpg
110 KB, 1080x1080
>>29207271
what he said tbqhwymfampai <3
>>
>>29208622
>mutt thinks hating on niggers doesn't make him a nigger
how cute
>>
>>29208057
Most recent terrorist attacks in Europe were done by citizens with a foreign background. If by the third generation certain people still can't integrate, it might be time to write off the experiment as a failure and start restricting who gets to come in.
>>
>>29208762
I do not disagree with you. It's a cancer that very well may end our species.

DESU I am optimistic, because even Arabs have started to waking up to the reality that it's their culture that's breeding these demons.
>>
>>29208667
Who said that kid? Stop projecting.
>>
>>29207201
why would anyone move to a black country? Not only is there absurd amounts of crime. there's also the horrible diseases and parasites they tend to have
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.