[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Guys i need your help. I will greentext my current situation.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: 1427647903866.png (154 KB, 524x685) Image search: [Google]
1427647903866.png
154 KB, 524x685
Guys i need your help. I will greentext my current situation.

>Have one ''friend''
>We click really well, he's the only person i've ever actually gotten on with
>Recently (past year) he's become a complete dick
>Ignores my messages most of the time, have to basically beg him to get him to leave his house
>Treats me in general like shit, takes money off me, ignores me constantly, lies 24/7
>Basically i'm sick of it
>BUT
>He is my only human contact
>Have tried hanging out with other people but just end up hating them and going home after like an hour
>I'll go out on my own occasionally but if i don't have that contact with him i begin to lose it
>Quit my job and had like a mental breakdown last time we didn't speak for like 6 months.

What do i do guys? Keep on being treated like shit but keep my sanity or forget about him and sink into depression.
>>
pls respond

yes it is fucking original you cunt board
>>
>>29207029
You could try and get some e-friends. Just use try and make friends here on Skype threads, or on omegle or try to make foreign friends on HelloTalk (not sure if its actually called that. Its actually pretty easy. Fuck your friend
>>
I have some friends but I'm still depressed, so I think that you'll be better without him
>>
You're having attachment issues because he's your only friend. You need to get over the fact that for a while, he was sort of the central facet of your social life and there eventually came a time where you only hang out by default. It's common for people to make multiple friends, then slowly prune some of them over time and eventually stop hanging out. That's what is happening now, except because you don't have other friends to hang out with, the end result feels much more personal and upsetting. As far as you saying that you end up hating hanging out with other people, there's two tips I have for you
1.) Keep trying. I know it sounds shitty, but come on dude, there's millions of people out there, you'll mesh with a few of them, promise.
2.) I am irresponsibly assuming here, but you're probably comparing them to oldfriend whether or not you know you are and need to find a way to clear your head and go into these things open minded. Go into the situation with a zero balance of expectation. What I mean by that is if a bad experience is -10 and a good one is +10, expect a neutral zero so you avoid disappointment, but so you're also excited even if you only pull a 4 or 5 out of the situation. You keep expecting these +10 experiences, so when you get a +2, which is still good!, then you feel extremely let down.

Just keep at it and hammer away at trying new things with new people and a few of them will eventually stick

t. someone who cares :)
>>
File: image.jpg (16 KB, 250x177) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
16 KB, 250x177
Sounds like you want some sort of sick homosexual relationship with this poor guy .... I see it and he sees it too, which is why he's trying to create distance ... Stop being such a feminine little bitch and make you own way in this world ffs
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.