[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lost my best friend due to misunderstanding.. share your stories here
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2
File: LjdqTTI.jpg (92 KB, 800x670) Image search: [Google]
LjdqTTI.jpg
92 KB, 800x670
So, I recently lost my best friend due to a simple misunderstanding... I'm no longer his friend (I think).
But it's actually his problem, he's always paranoid and delusional.
So here's the story:

>be me
>lurk 4chan
>come across a snapchat thread
>"put a girl's snapchat account and I'll send her a dickpic"
>reading replies
>find my best friend's account posted there
>wtf.jpeg
>i don't know anyone who uses 4chan besides me
>text friend
>"hey bro someone posted your snapchat account in some snapchat dickpic thread in 4chan, don't accept any replies"
>"oh right someone..."
>best friend thinks its me who posted it
>tries to explain to him but he doesn't reply to my texts
>blocks me from snapchat
>sent him proofs and everything, but he reads the texts without replying
>fuckhim.jpeg

So, what should I do next? should I try to convince him it's not me?
or should I forget him?
when he stops replying, wtf does that mean? does it mean our friendship is over?
I don't wanna lose anymore friends, I already lost 6 friends this year, and this one was the last one to stay my friend.

share your story with us

pic unrelated
>>
>>29206969
This post is the equivalent of when someone in a cartoon loses someone and writes a message in the sky apologizing hoping that the other person will see it and hope they forgive the loser.

Also fuck off with your stupid teenage drama bullshit.
>>
Friends are pointless, you don't need friends.
>>
>>29206990
fuck off lonely retard
>>
>>29207024
ONLY NORMIES NEED FRIENDS!!!!!!!
>>
File: 1448019695093.jpg (68 KB, 478x487) Image search: [Google]
1448019695093.jpg
68 KB, 478x487
Oh GOD fuck off with this teenage crap.

Go to reddit and cry there you fucking fag.
>>
>Friend doesn't trust you
Not really a friend bro
Or maybe you're a cunt and he is right to believe you'd do it to him.
>>
>>29207104

Mock me but it's true. Normalfags need friends to validate their existence.
>>
If he was your real friend he would accept the dick pics and laugh it off
>>
Maybe your friend posted the account himself, and thinks you know this.
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.