[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
dunno how to use 4chan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: download (3).jpg (14 KB, 264x191) Image search: [Google]
download (3).jpg
14 KB, 264x191
so im new to this website how does it work?
>>
File: Capture.png (135 KB, 269x263) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
135 KB, 269x263
do u get replys in a inbox of some sort?
>>
>>29206240
>>29206248

On the offchance you're not fucking around i'll humor you

It's a forum for different stuff. Different boards have different things you're supposed to talk about. Anything you want on /b/, video games (hahahaha) on /v/, etc.

/r9k/, the board you're on now, was originally created for OC (original content) creation- things like shitty ms paint comics or whatever. Nowadays, it's supposed to be used to greentexting stories.

Greentexting is done by just adding a > behind what you want to greentext. Here's an example of a greentext story:

>walk to store
>see old man
>old men are gross, yuck

You should keep in mind each board has it's own 'cultures' and memes. You're likely to get laughed at or dismissed as a troll if you're actually completely new.

One of the most important parts of 4chan is it's anonymity- that posters are not tied to usernames, so that more meaningful and truthful discussion can be had. Unless you actually need people to know who you are for some reason, it's a very good idea to leave your name field blank and just post as anonymous. You're likely to get people angry otherwise.

There is no inbox, or other traditional message board features. If you have more questions, let me know.
>>
>>29206349
Not OP but just going to give you credit for a good explanation because he might just be a troll, so you deserve someone telling you good job anon I'm sure that would be helpful to anyone new.
>>
https://www.google.com/search?q=borgsy2

i think he's actually new, fellas
>>
>>29206240
take some time and do some lurking, you gayboi
>>
>>29206400
This isn't your average underagery
This is
ADVANCED underagery
>>
>>29206240
I love you Franku-sama
>>
more info...
go to ED
encycopediadramatica.se
>>
>>29206400
>borgsy2 is a cyborg brony who needs subscribers to feed his 10 children and needs youtube money for his rent[...]
>>
>>29206446
>>29206240
UNDERAGE GET THE FUCK OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
File: 1462727947643.png (151 KB, 512x467) Image search: [Google]
1462727947643.png
151 KB, 512x467
>>29206400
>>29206783
jesus christ, it's like cockroaches

if you see only one or two you just know there's a lot fucking more you aren't seeing
>>
>>29206240
shut the fuck up newfaggpt
>>
>>29206797
Wow, not only is it accurate, but that's a damn good analogy. Wish I was that witty.
>>
Is this you?
book of faces. com profile.php?id=100007994899405
>>
Get used to the idea that your opinion is wrong and we will laugh at you with dank reaction images
>>
>brony
Kys.
Bronies are absolute cancer of the internet and do not deserve any recognition or should be allowed freedom of speech.
>>
>>29206783
Tfw no borgsy bf
>>
>>29206829
Stay mad friendo ^:)
Original ^:)
>>
>>29206240
>step 1. Kill yourself
/thread
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.