[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Okey robots, i'm moving to the UK in september for a year
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5
File: images.jpg (8 KB, 308x164) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
8 KB, 308x164
Okey robots, i'm moving to the UK in september for a year to study. Specifically Bristol. So tell me, is it something to look forward to?
>>
>>29206159
UK is a shite. Enjoy the chavs
>>
Bristol's not too bad, there are much worse places. Moving from where?
>>
>>29206159

i dont know much about the uk but i was asking people in /brit/ on /int/ and they said bristol and bath are nice. bristol is apparently a university town and full of students.
>>
>>29206159
Buy some freddo bars while your there lad
>>
It's shit here, just a less degenerate version of america
>>
I've been living in Bristol for 2 years (also studying). It depends on where you're coming from and how much you like to go out (this is r9k after all) but there's something for everyone here, loads going on all the time. Bristol is nice in that it's a nice balance between all the green and parks and forests just outside the city and the nightlife and events going on in the city.

Also one novelty that I haven't seen anywhere else is the amount of pubs/cafes that are literally on boats moored in the harbour, that's something I'd recommend.
>>
File: UKIP-leader-Nigel-Farage.png (460 KB, 615x409) Image search: [Google]
UKIP-leader-Nigel-Farage.png
460 KB, 615x409
>when he tries to use a british toilet for the first time
>>
No idea, never went to bristol (That's way too fucking far south for me) but all i could tell you is that expect to run into a lot of chavs and probably muzzies or indians or whatever
>>
File: image.jpg (92 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
92 KB, 640x480
>>29206619
>British toilet

Is it one of these Mohammed?
>>
File: 1461710197500.png (192 KB, 501x445) Image search: [Google]
1461710197500.png
192 KB, 501x445
>>29206671
America
>65 percent white
>>
>>29206159
why not ask in britfeel thread?
>>
>>29206790
Because brits are so cucked that they cant carry pointy sticks without police arresting them.
>>
>>29206466
NOT FOR 25p WE FUCKING WONT
>>
What uni you going mate, gonna be starting at UWE in September too!
>>
Bristol is probably the best city in the UK, you've made a good choice.
>>
>>29207124
Not OP but I'm also at UWE! I hope you enjoy it mate
>>
>>29206426
>Bristol's not too bad, there are much worse places.

come down to easton blud tell me how not bad it is if you don't get stabbed

Bet you're some poofter who only went to clifton and the uni part of town and avoided the the rest of this shithole
>>
>>29207668
I lived in Eastville just up from Easton and it really wasn't that bad. There was one incident of a junkie having a big fight with her mother out on the street but nothing else.

I think the violence thing is overplayed, it's nowhere near as bad as it used to be, just a bit rough and working class
>>
>>29207668
Same with every city, dickhead. Lived in Notts a few years ago - essentially the same as bristol demographically but with less somalians and more pakis. The violence stays in the shitholes and doesn't infect the rest of the city that much.
You want to be stabbed in the middle of town? Go to Birmingham.
>>
>>29206159
wait til uk left the eu. it's better to wait for that
>>
>>29208641
Yeah, travel to the UK when it's in an economic recession. Good call
>>
>>29206159

>Bristol

Literally why, Swansea is a much better place for students.
>>
File: kfam.jpg (16 KB, 239x270) Image search: [Google]
kfam.jpg
16 KB, 239x270
>>29206159
UWE?
>>
Ayy I live in Bristol, come meet up with me
Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.