[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>virgin >never smoked >never drank alcohol >never
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2
File: pepetongue.jpg (52 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
pepetongue.jpg
52 KB, 499x499
>virgin
>never smoked
>never drank alcohol
>never did drugs
>born in a vegan household so never ate meat either
>never held hands with a girl
>never kissed
>never played sports cause asthmama
>never lie cause idgaf
>never use cuss words
>live with parents
>don't eat junk food
>exercise 6days a week
>weight is 48kg

Who else non degenerate here?
>>
>>29206095
Nice m8. Why are you here?
>>
>>29206095
>>never lie cause idgaf
>>never use cuss words
idgaf has a curse word in it. also, it can't be healthy to be 48kg. how tall are you?
>>
>>29206121
I meant to say I don't cuss put loud anon. I cuss in my mind all the time.

And I'm 176cm tall
>>
>>29206112
Cause I'm a neet robot. I'm 20 and my parents never sent me to school because carnivores. I got my GED and thinking of working from home, I want to write an autobiography but idk if it'll sell.

I know how to make money from torrents but I haven't done it yet.
>>
>>29206180
You have had an extremely low environmental impact so you should be proud of that, if nothing else
>>
Sounds like a fancy life. Why don't you get the fuck out? This site's full of degenerates and you're clearly not one.
>>
>>29206201
Not really, deforestation in the name of farming and other such things hurt the environment more than slaughter houses.

I'm not proud of being born into a vegan family and forced to eat what my parents tell me to eat.

I am proud of getting a GED without any formal education though. No teachers, no books(only internet and libraries no personal books to read at night) no peers, no friends and no mentors to resolve difficulties.

I'm thinking if joining a uni but I want to make some money first.
>>
>>29206254
There is much more deforestation caused by animal agriculture. The animals eat plants that need to be grown, and take up land themselves. Grats on the GED, keep it going man
>>
>>29206222
I'm meet so I'm here
>>29206375
Thanks man.
>>
>never lie cause idgaf

literally autism
>>
>>29206411
Are you nervous about the social aspects of uni? What's the extent of your social interaction with people your age up to this point?
>>
>>29206463
Zero desu. That's why I'm thinking of online uni instead of regular. I'm never going to be normal anyway. Better just get a degree that gives me the knowledge minis the std's and alcohol poisoning plus debt.

I'm thinking of working online by making torrents like an online friend of mine does. He makes 35k a year and he only works like 3hrs a day.
>>
>>29206416
>point already made and addressed
>not reading thread before making insinuations

Literal retardation.
>>
>>29206498
That's a great plan honestly, online classes are ubiquitous now at major universities. Good luck to you friend
>>
>>29206095
Let's see
>virgin
>never smoked
>drank some, mostly alone
>never did drugs
>ate tons of meat
>never held hands with a girl
>never kissed
>played team sports with friends up until high school
>rarely lie, mostly do it for the sake of the person's I'm lying to, not for my own benefit
>cuss a lot
>live alone, paying for 100% of my shit by myself starting this july
>eat junk food
>lifting 4-5 days a week
>90kg jacked by normie standards

Am I degenerate bros?
>>
>>29206095
>never lie cause idgaf
>never use cuss words

>idgaf
>I Don't Give A Fuck
>Fuck
>never use cuss words
>>
>>29206633
he could write it as
>i don't give a flick (or f#%k)
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.