[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
If you don't have an attractive face you're fucked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 6
File: 1465588701032.jpg (74 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
1465588701032.jpg
74 KB, 640x640
When you take a quick glance at the this guy, what's the first thing that comes to your mind? That's right, "Chad".

Yet if you take a good look at him, it becomes apparent that he's not really fit at all. He easily looks like he's even DYEL-tier. But he still looks like a confirmed Chad because of his attractive face.

You can be actually fit and still look like an autistic beta faggot because of your face, you'll never really upgrade from your pathetic status.

Faces are the absolutely most important thing in a male. If you're relatively short, it doesn't matter, you can still have some Chad potential with a good face. If you're fat but still have a Chad face underneath it, it doesn't fucking matter.

Males with attractive faces CANNOT be robots, ever. You're genetically a Chad and are wasting all that huge potential.
>>
>>29206064
>inb4 extremely jealous anons who pick apart his tiniest flaws because they clearly know what women like
>>
>>29206064
His face is the ugliest part about him imo. His skin, abs and broad shoulders however makes him husband material. But a guy like that would never want to settledown and have kids anyway so meh to him and his face.
>>
>>29206064
what compels you to repost this everyday?
>>
>>29206077
First post, best post

>>29206080
This is something no one except an insecure, jealous loser would care or write about.
>>
>>29206064
yeah id let him fuck me
>>
>>29206064
>That's right, "Chad".
Nice assumption cockmongler, nothing came to my mind because I don't give a damn.
>>
>>29206149
don't project your issues onto me
>>
>>29206243
>Can't come up with an actual comeback but still feels compelled to defend himself
>generic "stop projecting" reply that makes no sense in context
>>
>>29206277
whatever you say freak just don't lump your issues onto me
>>
>>29206294
You sound pretty triggered about being called a loser, so it must ring true then. Still clinging to the generic "projecting" argument, huh? Cute.
>>
>>29206311
again you are projecting your issues onto me which i asked you not to do, you just can't help yourself, its like your defence mechanism.
>>
>>29206329
Nothing in my previous reply could really be construed as projecting. Repeating the same thing over and over won't make it true. You sound like a booty bothered teen and write like one too, so I can see why this makes you so emotional.
Keep replying. I want to see where this goes.
>>
File: 651342.jpg (10 KB, 284x177) Image search: [Google]
651342.jpg
10 KB, 284x177
>>29206064
>weight lifting is the only kind of fitness
/fit/ posters are absolutely fucked in the head
>>
>>29206366
what other lame projections are you trying to latch onto me? loser, bothered teen, triggered? those are all coming from you and yea repeating your lame projections over and over isn't going to make it true. Its just not going to happen. Like I said, you just can't help yourself can you. Those are your issues not mine.
>>
>>29206064
You can't fix your face aside from clearing up your skin, cutting your hair, doing your eyebrows and having good or no facial hair. if you have an ugly face and an autistic attitude, you can be jacked as fuck and still get no girls. I see far more skellys with attractive faces have pretty girlfriends than fit guys with shit attitudes and ugly faces. I've also seen many seth rogen types who, if they acted lil autists, would never get girls, but make up for it with humor and outgoing personality, and being generally interesting. every frat has at least one dude who fits that description
>>
>>29206397
It's like the "projection" argument is the only thing you know. I can only wonder who used it on you in a way that made it stick in your head.
Oh, and there you go paraphrasing and repeating some of my earlier arguments.
Again, how cute.
>Inb4 another reiteration of "Omg stop projecting ur hurting my feelings :("
>>
>>29206064
> it becomes apparent that he's not really fit at all
hes obviously in top 2% of fitness.

you need to get off the internet and go into the real world, most people are shlubby and don't workout at all

also, dudes body is perfect for women. not overly gym-rat like a desperate loser compensating, nor overly narcissist.. but still really fit. this is what women want
>>
>>29206064
Girls aren't as looks centric as men. We have different minds. Don't be intimidated by that fuckboi.
>>
>>29206064
He worked for years to obtain that physique, FUCK OFF, FUCK OFF PERMAVIRGIN LOSER.
>>
>>29207313
THIS, this, thiiiiiiiiiis, preach it, because this permavirgins be bitter as fuck cause it's all their fault.
>>
>>29207313
Why are you pretending to be a woman on the internet?
>>
>>29207354

They will find whatever excuses suit them so they can rationalize why they might as well stay on r9k in their basements and sleep with a clear conscience at night
>>
>>29207313
>women don't care about looks

Hmm hmm, yeah that's why they all go after Chad and are never happy with any guy below 6/10. Kill yourself.
>>
>>29207653
>chad

Doesn't exist, nice boogeyman

Again, rethink your life permavirgin loser

>>29207570
I know, it's sad, really sad, they're bringing upon themselves their own destruction.
>>
>>29207686

No woman wants to be with anyone below 8/10. You can't refute this. An average guy gets nothing while good looking guy get everything. Why are you denying your whorish behavior?
>>
>>29207716
>No woman wants to be with anyone below 8/10.

First of all, there is not an objective scale of looks, second of all, you're dead wrong, women like ugly guys with personality much more than vice versa.
>>
>>29207734
>women like ugly guys with personality much more than vice versa

Holy shit, that must be the strongest yet most ineffective bait of the month so far. If you actually believe this to be true you seriously need to be euthanized.
>>
>>29207734
>women like ugly guys with personality much more than vice versa.

At least try not to make your bait so obvious, this is such an appalling attempt.
>>
>>29206064
Just be confident and you will get women anon. We want a alpha male, doesn't matter how sexy his face is. If he knows how to carry himself.

t. femanon
>>
>>29207781
Poor baby, did I strike a soft point?

yes, it is the truth, whether you accept it or not, and if you don't want to stay a loser until you die, you better accept it, dumb virgin freak.
>>
>>29207835
Yes, I'm crying as we speak. This must be the hardest I got BTFO in my entire life.
>>
>>29207802
Finally someone said it, I don't really look at the face, I look at how he stands, at his determination, at his strength of will, at his status, I don't give a flying fuck about muh facial aesthetics.

T.femanon.
>>
>>29207835
Girls say this, but it's not true. Good personality is subjective and women will say chad has a great one because they're enamored with his looks.
>>
>>29207802
This, I don't give a flying fuck about the face, I look at his confidence, strength of will, the light in his eyes, the courage, the status.

I don't give a shit about muh facial aesthetics.

T.femanon.
>>
>>29207888
>Good personality is subjective

For good personality we usually mean the courage to approach us and court us, the confidence, that is not subjective.

>chad
Doesn't exist.

>with his looks.

Which don't count for men.
>>
>>29207802
>>29207861
you are on r9k stating that you are a female, you have fallen to the bottom of the pit and look for attention from the garbage here

this means you don't deserve a confident male, at best you can hope for a damaged robot, learn your place, trash
>>
>>29207734
I think there is some merit to this. I sometimes get very manic, and I swear, if I was manic all the time I could probably get a girlfriend. When it happens I can be very sociable in a competent way, and am pretty good at interacting with others. I basically turn into Chad for 10 minute periods out of nowhere, then I get to look back onto those moments with a bittersweet taste.
>>
>>29207953
>at best you can hope for a damaged robot,

lol no, I get what I want because I am actually successful and know how to play my cards

>learn your place, trash

Says the non confident robot virgin freak
>>
>>29207953
this is a entertaining place.

I always laugh when I come here.
>>
>>29206064
You're looking at it the wrong way. If you don't have an attractive face, you're probably fairly normal. Go outside to the shops and most people aren't attractive; a better word would be inoffensive. You are fucked if you look like your face was smashed in constantly with a frying pan since birth.
>>
>>29207987
This, for 99,99% of the robots their faces are not the problem.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 310x302) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 310x302
Oh excuse me femanon, I'm a rich, confident man that carries myself well and can make you laugh. I'm sure you'd love to date me, marry me, and bear my children, right?
>>
File: tumblr_m9u4n0O3651rvhwhbo1_1280.jpg (490 KB, 1280x1500) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_m9u4n0O3651rvhwhbo1_1280.jpg
490 KB, 1280x1500
>>29206064
True. People will believe from the start that you're successful, talented etc wihtout any kind of proof.
How is it going to change my life tho?
Am I going to reroll until i get quads or what?
No, it's either you accept it or start look maxing.
>>
>>29208000
I'm literally part of the 0,01% because I'm so fucking hideous, I'm easily a 2/10, even eggman can look better than me on a good day. I don't even have the confidence to post my pic here.
>>
>>29207888
Imagine a good looking guy acting submissive, insecure and feminine. They will be weirded out and their initial attraction (looks set expectations) will wain after a few minutes of interacting with him.

They are into confidence, status, iciness. Good looks don't hurt, but they're not at the core of what makes girls fall in love.
>>
>>29208029
Well, you don't look like you take care of your body, you're noticeably obese and greasy, come back when you have lost that weight and I'll probably consider it, goodbye.
>>
>>29208029
No. I don't even know who you are.
>>
File: 1370767388404.gif (247 KB, 400x200) Image search: [Google]
1370767388404.gif
247 KB, 400x200
>>29206397
this nigga got blown the fuck out so hard he left
>>
>>29208029
This disgusting pig could totally get laid my man. You can't judge him by one picture. Sure the initial reaction is negative because we all associate insecure butthurt losers with this, but this person doesn't have to be that (though it seems highly likely).

A guy wearing a dapper business suit isn't necessarily rich. A guy wearing hobo clothes isn't necessarily poor.
>>
>>29208198
>>29208073
>>29208064

You fucking disgusting lying whores are so full of shit.
>>
>>29207953
>you are on r9k stating that you are a female

That's because they arent actually women. They even fucking write like autistic men.
>>
>>29208301
but i am gril! HAHA ! just trick! i m boy
>>
>>29208301
I really don't though, I'm not a native English speaker though (Italian) so it may sound a little weird.
>>
>>29208155
I was hoping he'd reply with another variation of "omg s-s-stop projecting!!!"
It was funny watching him squirm.
>>
>>29206064
Have you seen Nick Jonas from when he was doing the Jonas Brothers thing to now? He looked like such a beta back then but cut his hair and got buff. In his recent role in the SNL skit "Pool Boy" his name is literally Chad.
>>
>>29208237
I'm a dude tho. I'm better looking and taller than my peers but they get a lot more attention from girls because they're way more confident than me (I'm really passive and insecure). Seriously it's weird. Girls are nice to me in the beginning and then they become totally indifferent.
>>
>>29208414
I'm guessing you still get laid, which kind of proves the point that looks are the most important and will still get you laid even if you're a total retard.
>>
>>29208441
>>29208414
Gotta hate American culture.

I'm Italian and it's mind blowing how all of you (mostly Americans and Anglo-Germanics) talk of casual sex so much, it isn't normal at all here in Italy.

Now I udnerstand why poltards go muh degeneracy, they're kind of right given American sex culture.
>>
>>29208494
>America sucks so much
>saying this while Europe is getting raped by refugees and immigrants and the women there are even more notoriously bigger whores than American women

Europe won't even exist in a century.
>>
>>29208546
>>saying this while Europe is getting raped by refugees and immigrants

Completely false, In my home city there are barely any immigrants, never had an immigrant in my class.

>the women there are even more notoriously bigger whores than American women

Lol no, casual sex here is absolutely not a thing.
>>
>>29208593
Casual sex is absolutely a thing in every place that isn't all allahu snackbar. The fact that you don't recognize such proves that you're not capable of providing any accurate appraisal of your regions sexual patterns.
>>
>>29208546
we coming for ur women next american pigs. hahaha. warriors of the sand take your property.
>>
>>29208593

It's true, the immigrants don't stay in Italy because it's a shithole and maybe Italian women aren't as whorish as the rest of Europe. Except we can see the huge divorce rate in Italy and understand that the marriages are broken up because of infidelity.
>>
>>29208615
>implying a loser disgusting femanon would know about casual sex

Kekekeke
>>
>>29208615
>Casual sex is absolutely a thing in every place that isn't all allahu snackbar

Lol no, not everywhere is Fatmerica or Northen Europe, casual sexy is condemned here in Italy, it exists but it's not the norm, while it is the norm in America and in other degenerate Anglo countries like Australia.

The fact that you think that Italy is invaded by Immigrants also proves how you know nothing about my country or Europe, Meridumbs think that every developed country has to be like Murica.

It's funny that you say Italy is conquered by immigrants while America is made of 20% niggers and and 20% Mexicans and Arabs, the percentage of actual European is like 50%
>>
>>29208615

You're fucking prime minster was fucking a 15 year old prostitute and every attractive woman that said yes to him. Kill yourself.
>>
>>29208675
I never made any comment about the immigration shit. I'm just saying that I feel comfortable saying with absolute certainty that considering the statements you're making, there is more casual sex there than you're estimating.
>>29208683
I don't even get what you're saying. Did you aim your post at the wrong person?
>>
>>29208655
I never said it doesn't exist, I said it's not nearly as common or accepted as in Fatmerica.

I have an actual social life and go on Facebook daily so I know how my friends, school mates, etc behave and I know about their sex lives.

Even what you would call "Chads" only go from girlfriend to girlfriend, casual sex doesn't happen, house parties are much less of a thing since Italians live with their parents till their 25s on average.
>>
People still think being /fit/ matters? lmao

I'm rail thin but who cares, I'm 6'4 with model-tier face and that puts me above any shredded guy under 6'0.
>>
>>29208721

I'm talking to the Italian anon. Italy's prime minister was fucking an underage girl and prostitutes all day. How could you even claim that casual sex isn't popular in Italy when you're prime minister does it openly?
>>
>>29208761
Berlusconi was heavily criticized for that, he's an ultra billionaire, he's really not the norm obviously.
>>
>>29208792

As with most papist catholic scum, they preach a big game but in their personal life they are complete degenerates. You claim Italy doesn't have a promiscuity problem, but if that's the case, why does Italy have the second highest divorce rate in all of Europe? It's because Italians are sexual deviants that end up breaking their families apart due to cheating.

Deny it all you want, European women are bigger whores than American women by a long, long, long shot.
>>
>>29207936
>>29208046
It's likely that a good looking person would have the confidence either way.
>>
>>29206064
>implying iron pill bro wouldn't help me transcend

fuck off illuminati
>>
>>29208853
>be American
>get zero attention from women here
>go to Europe, Spain, Portugal, France, and Italy
>have sex with women in every country

They were very easy and loved me. Americans are very prudish and have high standards, European women just want a good time and are very easy and forgiving.
>>
>there's a woman on here trying to tell men that not all women are whores

Every single woman on earth is born a whore. It is their nature. All it takes is the right man at the right time and any woman will be his complete submissive bitch. You feign resistance but you all secretly want to have your clothes ripped apart, for you to be slapped and shoved on the ground, and for you to be fucked raw and rough. All women dream about this and masturbate to it.
>>
>>29209258

Well said anon. I dare any roastie bitch and white knight to try and refute this. It's 100% factual truth.
>>
>>29206064
>Males with attractive faces CANNOT be robots, ever. You're genetically a Chad and are wasting all that huge potential.

That makes me even sadder. I have a very attractive, proportioned face but I am fucked in every other aspect. I'm a 5'7 manlet, balding and poor as dirt.
>>
>>29206064
>If you're relatively short, it doesn't matter, you can still have some Chad potential with a good face
lol

no
>>
>>29209776
You do realise that you can still be a Chad if you're relatively short, right? Happens often with people that are from races that aren't very tell to start with.
>>
>>29209017
>go to Europe, Spain, Portugal, France, and Italy
>Europe is a separate country

Fucking American education
>>
Yeah it's not fair. Only proves that things you can't change are the most important after all.
>>
>>29206064
Yeah, whenever I see a person like that I think "whatever girl I would ever be with will look at this guy and realize she's taking what she can get and not what she wants"
>>
>>29209776
Brad Pitt, Tom Cruise, etc, etc
>>
>>29209904
no it doesn't. no short man (can't really call them men) has ever been a chad. if you're invisible (5'9 and shorter in most white categories), then no amount of confidence will make you exist.
>>
>>29206064
big =/= fit

this chad is fit and has a pretty face

he is better than you
>>
File: 11_13_00_300x400.jpg (49 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
11_13_00_300x400.jpg
49 KB, 300x400
>>29210305
Pic related is 5'8
>>
>>29209017
>Portuguese women
>Not the prudest prudes of the galaxy

Maybe if you're a foreigner with a nice accent on a friday night in lisbon.
>>
>>29209453
>poor
LOL

tell me more. i just ordered 600 worth of sunglasses and headphones and random shit yesterday because i was bored at work. how does the other side live?
>>
>>29210333
how do you get that number? innernet says 5'11.

if he was 5'8 then he'd only be respected as a wallet and a good actor. he'd be a man like my cup of coffee is a weapon.
>>
>>29210333
no fucking way he is that short, he looks at least 5'10 if not more
>>
>>29210333
Brad Pitt is 5' 11" fammu
>>
Short men should just kill themselves to be really quite honest right now family.
>>
>>29206064
but thats not true.. i have seen very ugly people with gfs.. what you need is social skills and not everyone has those
>>
I'm a 5'10 beaner, but I live in mexico. do I have a chance with the local white grills?
pls respond
Thread replies: 96
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.