[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do citizens of the United Kaliphate call these types of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
File: 1451428881437.jpg (69 KB, 720x960) Image search: [Google]
1451428881437.jpg
69 KB, 720x960
What do citizens of the United Kaliphate call these types of girls again? Slags? Aren't they very low class in terms of dating prospects?
>>
i would take any of them. They are bootiful
>>
>>29205986
Fookin' SKETS blud
>>
>>29205986
They are basically chavs up for a quick shag
>>
Slags are any girls between 14 and 30 years old up for a bonk. They tend to be in the region of 4-6/10 without makeup, but depending on their skill with a facebrush can go anywhere from 5-8.5/10 typically. These numbers are rough guides, so don't be too surprised if you bump into a stag that falls either side of this range.
>>
Peng tings senpai
>>
>>29206680
Its easy to tell whose actually british or has ever met british people by word they use to describe the galdem.

And you sir deserve the highest accolade. Peng indeed
>>
>>29207599
no one says peng, galdem, mandem or any other black slang words outside of london and maybe birmingham in the uk
>>
File: 1463310762448.jpg (13 KB, 319x320) Image search: [Google]
1463310762448.jpg
13 KB, 319x320
>>29206623
>up for a bonk

fking kek
>>
>>29205986
i like the tall one with dark hair. it would be more sexy if she was wearing a pantyhose preferable black colored one. i'd lick her pantyhose til my salvia dries
>>
>>29205986
these are the type of girls who come up to you outside of a club and ask you for a lighter and then for a cig and then for a shag and then for a wedding ring. They may look half decent under the moonlight and pint vision, but when you wake up next morning and she's looking through your bank statements to see if you're a worthy husband, you know you've fucked up.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.