[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ode to the Roastie
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: comeflywithme.jpg (25 KB, 480x482) Image search: [Google]
comeflywithme.jpg
25 KB, 480x482
Some say that roasties are uncouth
A sure sign of a misspent youth

They must not know what they are missing
Roasties were simply made for kissing

Oh, some do hate those cute little flaps
Enough that they'd sooner go for traps

But I love the flesh curtains, yes I do
To me they're like roses kissed wet with dew

So enjoy brewing in your roastie hate
I'm outta here. See, I've got a hot date.
>>
>>29205977
fucking disgusting.

oregan0bl0x
>>
Not too shabby. 6/10
>>
>>29205977
made me laugh so pretty good
>>
>>29205977
You can do your little song and poem but look at it this way. If the penis was oppressed for as long as the vagina has been then one day it was set free what do you think the outcome would be? That penis would be out conquering, enjoying and fucking as much as it could. Its a genital, by nature it just wants to have fun. You'd be doing the exact same thing and the only reason any of you are upset is because yours isn't getting any but that doesn't mean the sexual liberation movement is wrong.
>>
File: assblasters.png (43 KB, 469x422) Image search: [Google]
assblasters.png
43 KB, 469x422
>>29205977
Quality content.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.