[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Robot suicide attempt from yesterday
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3
File: IMG_20160611_092620.jpg (627 KB, 2560x1920) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160611_092620.jpg
627 KB, 2560x1920
Remember this man who posted on /r9k/ yesterday? Yes, that shut-in NEET who was told to kill himself by his family because his father died due to his fault or some bullshit. I was never able to watch his stream, but I can only hope that he was able to find the death he desired.

Imagine being as fucked up as him.

>shut-in NEET living in mommy's house for god knows how long
>ugly and fat as fuck, might even look like a fugly female
>probably balding too
>even if he tried to look good he would probably not be able to get anything done
>clearly never or only rarely leaves the house, which is shown by his horrible complexion and long greasy hair
>his family hates him for something he didn't do and actually wants him to die

Easily more fucked up than your average robot. If I recall correctly he tried to kill himself with pills (which is a shitty method), not sure how many he took but it might have not been enough so he wanted to cut his jugular with a good knife. However he stopped posting shortly after that last message, I don't know if he died or just passed out.

He clearly deserved death, there was no real way a man as fucked up as him could have any chance to succeed in life. A victim of modern society, no one would really care if he disappeared. Sad.

But maybe he didn't even manage to leave this pathetic world, and end up being caught and sent to a mental ward for who knows how long. That's truly a fate worse than death, and the intrigue of what happened to him is killing me.

And the upside down picture is on purpose, perhaps he was trying to meme us before his suicide attempt since he's from New Zealand.
>>
TL;DR...

Anyway, did he actually stream his suicide?
>>
>>29205873
Yes, according to what other robots said, it was clearly shown that he had consumed these pills on stream, however it was banned quickly and he was trying to find another page for his stream. It was around the time he was looking for that knife and stopped posting, too.
>>
>>29205885
Post in archive or it didn't happen.
>>
>>29205898
This is the original thread which was quickly deleted by nofunallowed janitors

https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/29194635/
>>
File: 1465596151277.png (338 KB, 629x323) Image search: [Google]
1465596151277.png
338 KB, 629x323
He seriously looks fucked up.
>>
>>29205868
>https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/29194635/
Normie society does this to robots, it makes life so hellish that robots feel no alternative but to kill ourselves.
>>
https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/29196926/
https://desustorage.org/r9k/thread/29196957/

These are the other threads posted by other robots shortly after when the original thread died, absolutely fucking nothing else came up. Fucking shitty janitors ruining good threads.
>>
>>29205908
Thank you. I doubt he truly died just based on how often these threads appear with the OP OD'ing on random pills. But, there's always that exception.
>>
i'm from new zealand, wasn't aware of the robots amongst us 2bh
>>
>>29205868
>ugly and fat as fuck

do you have pictures?
>>
>>29206009
Literally just look at that picture (if someone recorded the stream we would have had more material). He's definitely fugly, but he does look somewhat thinner in the second pic for some reason.
>>
>>29206045
i don't think anybody recorded the stream otherwise it would be all over 4chan by now
>>
File: 1464399919338.jpg (50 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
1464399919338.jpg
50 KB, 600x600
>pajeet killed himself for being a retard and killing his dad
Sounds like someone I know soon to end up like him
>>
I'm just going to assume that he got sent to a mental ward. Poor guy.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.