[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who here is playing according to their roll (Living in accordance
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
File: ooD3HIk.png (2 MB, 1200x1600) Image search: [Google]
ooD3HIk.png
2 MB, 1200x1600
Who here is playing according to their roll (Living in accordance with the nature+nurture hand given to your current persona)?

I feel like most people who frequent this board should go the video game stoner route.

>ugly, short, weird
>no talents or potential for developing profitable skills
>average intelligence, maybe a little above average (but shitty at math)
>no direction in life, cannot be fucked to overcome apathy

In this case, the obvious option is to become a hedonistic gamer/music listener. I can't believe you guys haven't done this yet.
>>
>>29205831
>>ugly, short, weird
>>no talents or potential for developing profitable skills
>>average intelligence, maybe a little above average (but shitty at math)
>>no direction in life, cannot be fucked to overcome apathy

This is basically me except I have below average intelligence and I'm a NEET who shitposts/vidyas 24/7
>>
>>29205831
i am

>naturally submissive limp wrist thin fraimed dainty male
>not the type to pursue sexually
>very intelligent
>adept(at worst) vidya player
>master at reading people and tending to their feels and needs because im nurturing
>dislike confrontation
>peaceful

i have no intention to ever stray from becoming a ladyboy and putting maximum effort into making conforting environments wherever i may go, right after i make you rage quit
>>
>>29205874
Low test detected, get your T levels checked and take T from the doctor. There's still a huge chance you can develop some masculine features (not miracles though).
>>
>>29205831
>profitable skills

you're equating money to happiness. Yes money is nice obviously, but if you pursue something you're passionate about (within reason) you will have a great life regardless of whether it's financially lucrative

Do you think competitive chess players play for money??? fuck no, their interest is chess. Money is a bonus
>>
>>29206015
im going to my doc sometine this next week to try and get my E and T-blockers and after a few years i'll get some breast implants (all depends how much breast tissue develops)

i seriously cannot wait and all i can feel are butteryflys inside
>>
>>29206048
I'm not OP, but I'm in a similar situation. The problem is, I'm not passionate about anything. Even the things I like doing the most, I could give them up easily. Therefore, there is nothing to pursue for me.
>>
File: 1432346101414.jpg (624 KB, 1600x1200) Image search: [Google]
1432346101414.jpg
624 KB, 1600x1200
I just take the pills and neetbux and tries my best to shut up as long as they feed me my benzos and oxy's.

I think I was born to do drugs, since I tried OD on 2000mg/2g Tramadol, 900mg Lyrica, 200mg oxycodone, 8mg xanax, 10mg lorazepam/ativan, aaand weed.

I didn't even puke (which was why I didnt go all out)... Passed out after an hour or two.

I'm just tired of life. I've had it all. 25-30 different GF's, educated nurse, my own MC (now they have revoked my license due to the meds, its either them or the MC, sadly the pills wins in this shitty life.)
No contact with family since I moved out at age 19 and never looked back, and I'm 27 in two days.

Reincarnation, believe it. Shitfest in this life, happiness, power, girls and memes in the next one.
>>
>>29206638
>reincarnation

same here desu
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.