[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Drunk and disrespectful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2
I grew up in a middle class family. House in the suburbs, white picket fence and the whole nine yards. My dad worked in an office and my mom was a stay at home mom. I have an older sister and a younger brother.

I can't explain how or why I became an alcoholic. I never once had alcohol until I was 21 and could legally drink. I stole from my parents, siblings and other family members. I trashed their houses and was drunk all the time. I convinced my grandfather who was starting down the road to dementia to give me money. I couldn't hold a job and ended up homeless. The last straw for everyone was when I did something I will be ashamed of until the day I die. My sister had a stillborn baby. I wanted to go to the funeral to be supportive and my mom made me promise of the grave of my grandmother that I would not drink. I got drunk anyway and I threw up into the casket of her baby son.

She assaulted me and had to be held back and I took off after that. That was the last time I saw or spoke to my family before I got sober. I ended up getting convicted for DUI for the 5th time, only this time instead of getting caught at a checkpoint I hit someone. She almost lost her arm. I am thankful every day that she didn't die. I ended up going to prison for a year and that is where I got sober.

I kept up my sobriety when I got out of prison. I wrote letters of apology to my family members and all the people I hurt. They sent the letters back unopened, they hung up the phone when I called and slammed the door on me when I visited. My sister threatened to kill me and said she doesn't care what I am like now. This includes my extended family, aunts, uncles, cousins and grandparents.

I am determined to make amends and be a better person to make up for the asshole I was for 10 years. I want more than anything to see my family and be back in their lives. But they refuse to see me and I don't know what to do or if I can change their minds.
>>
>>29205819
you threw up in the casket of her still born child, I don't think you can ever make up for that
>>
Fuck off

5 fucking dui's why are you alive you shit
>>
>>29205819
>fence

anon i dont know that is really hard

i hope you can love yourself one day

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0SL4_DsUlH8
>>
>>29206030
this. you are dead to them now, might as well go back to drinking till your liver fails and you die physically too
>>
>>29206084
>anon i dont know that is really hard
That's what she said
>>
>>29205819
You posted the same thing on Reddit or stole it from Reddit. I can smell copypasta from a mile away and Google confirms.
>>
Why do they care that you puked in the casket?
It's not like its symbolic of anything or the baby was ever alive in the first place (good for it btw)
>>
File: Edward-40-Hands-win-vomit-2142.jpg (30 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Edward-40-Hands-win-vomit-2142.jpg
30 KB, 600x450
>>29206750
Dude so fucking what? The guy vomited on a dead baby holy shit
Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.