[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else /tired of being skinnyfat/ here?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4
File: 40a.png (156 KB, 680x553) Image search: [Google]
40a.png
156 KB, 680x553
Who else /tired of being skinnyfat/ here?
>>
so tired of it

fucking genetics
>>
File: enhanced-31940-1441941632-8.jpg (101 KB, 589x594) Image search: [Google]
enhanced-31940-1441941632-8.jpg
101 KB, 589x594
>>29205789
I swear, it must be genetics.

I eat almost nothing everyday and still end up overweight. Meanwhile Chad eats pizza everyday. It's not fair.
>>
>>29205789
start lifting loser
>>
>>29205777
i'm slowly morphing into it
seriously thinking of taking up lifting to compensate, i honestly don't think i could live with myself if i got fat and i know if i did it would be a lifetime problem
>>
>>29205777

yeah, totally my genetics. r-right guys?
>>
I'm about 5 lbs skinny fat. I used to drink 1-2 cans of Mtn dew a day but after getting a cavity I decided to cut soda completely, both for my teeth and weight. On day three and going strong. Going to start running and lifting again soon too.
>>
>>29205814
>Oh my god handsome and he knows how to eat!
>>
im literally fat but is also genetically predisposed to be fat

right now im losing weight

>more comfortable when sitting
>better sleep
>better mood because better diet

those are my reasons to lose weight
>>
>>29205947
he is literally a roider

people who fight for living or even do construction don't look this way
>>
>>29205904
>Going to start running and lifting again soon too.

good job. keep up the good work.
>>
>>29205979
>people who fight for living or even do construction don't look this way
I work manual labor and it doesn't do shit for my body. Also if I cut then I feel tired and weak and shitty.
>>
>>29205814
People who already have lots of muscle can afford to eat whatever the fuck they want, because muscles, unlike fat, constantly consume maintenance calories throughout the day.
Basically a muscular 200lbs guy would need to eat way more to maintain his weight every day than a 200lbs fatty. In other words, as you work out, it gets easier to keep yourself in shape, and fit people basically achieve easy mode
>>
>>29206208
>People who already have lots of muscle can afford to eat whatever the fuck they want, because muscles, unlike fat, constantly consume maintenance calories throughout the day.

the idea that muscle consumes enough calories at rest to make any real difference is a common misconception

You can be 250 lbs of lean muscle and you'll still put on fat if you eat chicken tendies and bonbons
>>
>know it's nowhere near as difficult to fix as being fat
>still can't put down those ramen noodles
>>
>>29205814
Muscles take calories to maintain.
Do you think cavemen had to limit their calories to not get fat? Nah. They'd eat more than us, and be extremely fit.
>>
>>29205777
Most people who are 'skinnyfat' have fat genetics and haven't let themselves get obese yet imo.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV9mz4zoSkM

If you were fat as a kid, you're fucked forever
>>
>>29206307
Or they have skinny genetics and gorge like a fat person would because they're empty inside
>>
>>29206303
>They'd eat more than us

you wouldn't be able to eat as much as you do now if you had to search for it all, literally competing with the rest of the animals for food and having to chase down or trap those animals and expend thousands of calories if you want to eat them. See the fact that early humans were a few feet shorter on average.

not to mention that the foods you buy at the store are concentrated. Nobody would be fat if they were eating apples. They get fat drinking apple juice.
>>
>scale myself
>96kg
>I'm 5'7
>fucking shocked, how did I get this fat
>decide to lose weight and work out, think its going to be a years of hard struggle

>literally lose 22kgs in 5 months, while eating liberally and working out 3 times a week
>it turned out to be THAT EASY
>literally, figuratively EASIEST FUCKING THING EVER
Topping of keks, I lost any sympathy for fat fucks who """""try"""". Its the easiest fucking thing on the planet
>>
>>29206385
Let's see you keep it off then. :^)
>>
>tfw used to be /fit/
>tfw can't lift anymore due to several injuries
>tfw watching my gains disappear over time and have finally reached what i would call skinnyfat

life is suffering
>>
>>29205777
It fucking sucks. Why couldn't I have just been born naturally athletic? REEE
>>
>>29206392
Why would I not be able too? I never went on easy extreme diets, I just ate one sandwich less a day and did some pull-ups. Its that simple
>>
>>29205777
>191cm, 98kg
>start working out and eating healthier
>now down to 76kg, skeletonmode

The only way I can gain weight is by eating sugary shit and getting fat. I just want to be ottermode, is that too much to ask for?
>>
File: 198751637234.png (410 KB, 551x357) Image search: [Google]
198751637234.png
410 KB, 551x357
>>29206317
this seems like baloney to me

I lost over 50 lbs immediately after becoming an adult, and keeping it off is effortless. It has been more than 4 years so far.

I used to talk to somebody who fed me these lines about "I'm already fat, it's literally impossible to lose weight!" and just from my experiences it upsets me to hear it because it seems so easy to count calories, even just on paper. Or to ride a bike or something. I started riding a bike and I got huge quads. I would eat GRANOLA every day and I was still losing weight the entire time.
>>
>>29205777
im starving myself to easily drop weight until im just skinny.
then i'll power through a few months of heavy bulking to get a small amount of muscle.

then i'll be "almost fit" mode, and i'll be happy with that.
>>
>>29205777
I am
That's why I started hitting the gym.
7 months in and I'm a lot better, but still nowhere near what I want
It will obviously take much more time, years of neglect will do that.
It's not about grills or the good looks (I'm pretty damn ugly)
It's not about cosigning my body to the scrapheap completely.
>>
>>29206970
It's about not consigning*

Freudian slip? Self loathing death drive?
Maybe
>>
>>29205968
>genetically predisposed to be fat
yeah sure fatty
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.