[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My sister might be setting me up with her friend's sister.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 1456881469281.png (396 KB, 1024x565) Image search: [Google]
1456881469281.png
396 KB, 1024x565
My sister might be setting me up with her friend's sister.
The girl is a 23 year old recovering alcoholic and her life is in a bit of a shambles but she's apparently very pretty.
I'm 19. I don't really want to settle for an old used goods whore that's been tossed around by 100 Chads.
I doubt she'll like me anyway. I don't even like me.
Anyway, what should I do?
Do I tell her I like anime and video games or just pretend to like sport and cars?
>>
>>29205767
Don't even talk about yourself, just ask her questions. It'll work.
>>
>>29205792
That's a good idea.
But she'll eventually find out I spend all my time on computer.
>>
>>29205792
This.
Also, you can just use her as a practice gf, might boost your confidence a little.
>>
Play it off like it's cool. Just announce yourself as a bit of a nerd before you meet her to give you clearance with your weird stuff. Find common interests in music or animals and discuss those.

Normal girls for some reason love petty drama, you have to quasi play along and be engaged in some of it. Tease her a bit, girls won't admit they like it- but they do, since you're giving them attention.
>>
>>29205767
Just be open about yourself, trust me, women hate it when you don't talk about yourself and they can see through lies like that.

Anime and video games are a lot more mainstream than they used to be so it won't seem that autistic.

You want someone who like you back, not someone who likes who you wish you could be
>>
>>29205801
So literally just be yourself. What have you got to lose? Maybe she likes that.
>>
File: 12324342343.png (486 KB, 763x718) Image search: [Google]
12324342343.png
486 KB, 763x718
Don't you guys think 23 is too old?
She's basically dead now right?

>>29205848
I know but you didn't have to say it out loud.
Society agrees with you for the most part.

>>29205822
I don't know how to do the teasing.
Fuck I'm not even sure I could talk to her. I get scared to leave my room when my sister has friends over.
>>
>>29205767
>My sister might be setting me up with her friend's sister.

This could be the opportunity of a life-time if you're otherwise un-datable. On the other hand, if things go bad it could impact the relationship you have with your sister, and the relationship your sister has with her friend.
>>
>>29205877
Just say/do kinda mean things in a light playful voice/ mannerism

Like hold her shoe over her head and say "aw you almost had it, looks like you came up <i>short</i> though. Could it be your short ? Say it, say I'm a short girl."

The trick is to try to get her to say/ do something she doesn't want to, in a playfu manner.
>>
>>29205824
>women hate it when you don't talk about yourself and they can see through lies like that.

man that hasn't been my experience at all, I can have a "conversation" with people irl for hours that's just me listening and asking questions to keep them talking about themselves
>>
>>29205963
DON'T do this.
It's gonna come off as hella rude.
>>
>>29205963
are you retarded? lol wtf is this shit
>>
File: 1461542073467.jpg (47 KB, 500x545) Image search: [Google]
1461542073467.jpg
47 KB, 500x545
>>29205767
Dear anon, I see you're just a noob on the art of roastie manipulation. You need to like what she likes, first of all stalk her kikebook, she probably has her interests there, try to talk about them with her., and ffs don't say you know about this because you saw her social media, do some research first.

After this you need to be chill with her, try to talk to her alone, she has a broken emotional state so you can easily manipulate her feels and try to show compassion.

When women want to kiss or get laid they will show some signals like fixed gaze or body signals like touching her hair, biting lips, looking shy, etc. When this happens go for it. Look her in the eyes and just kiss. If she refuses just say sorry, talk a little bit and go away.

Drink half cup of vodka beforehand, brush your teeth very well, take a nice bath and be calm. Think it's like a fallout3 NPC that you need to talk.

Good luck my friend. I'm giving my sociopath advices use them well.
>>
>>29205767
Be completely, 100% honest. That's bound to drive any girl away
>>
Be honest,be respectful,and most of all,be relaxed.

Don't "expect" anything,don't demand anything. Going out with a girl shouldn't be a Big Deal,and holding out Hope for some storybook fantasy is self defeating. Be laid back,and appreciate the rareness of seeing the world with a wingmate for once. Talk to her and see what she's about. Enjoy the time you spend.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.