[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
R9K NEED URGENT HELP
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1
File: doom.jpg (88 KB, 651x960) Image search: [Google]
doom.jpg
88 KB, 651x960
I someone managed to get invited to a normal fag party by my normie cousin. He was telling me the girls are real sluts and will fuck almost anybody, especially after they are drunk

How the fuck do I not fuck this up? I want to fuck a drunk stacy but there are many problems.

>My dick has phimosis (tight foreskin) I can fuck with it easily, but I'm sure most women don't like it

>i'm ugly, obviously

>I'm socially retarded

Please give me some advice, I plan to take away a drunk girl and fuck her, but I have no idea what i'm doing
>>
Make sure you get the perfect kind of drunk. The secret is to drink a little less than the point where you first get that great feeling, because it takes a bit for the alcohol effect to set in

t. Autist who's only been in one party, but got perfect drunk and had a great time
>>
Don't do it you gonna get superaids and antibiotic resistant gonorrhoea
>>
>>29205377
I've only ever drunk by myself so I know the perfect amount you are talking about. How did your party go robo? this is my first party and I'm 21
>>
>>29205404
Obviously I didn't get laid because im still an ugly manlet autist

Still I had a good time with the guys who invited me and i noticed that i was actually funny, stuttered less, and was getting big laughs that weren't directed at my expense for once
>>
>>29205496
Sounds good, I feel like it wont be as bad as I think. As i've been told the women are just fuck machines, and i'm older than most (they are like 16~18 but thats legal here dont worry)

I hope i'm not spergy and boring when i'm there. I should also buy condoms just in case, but idk where or how to buy those
>>
>>29205516
Just make sure to follow the divide by two and add 7 rule m8

Or maybe not if you dont give a shit

I think you can buy condoms in London drugs? Idk i never had sex
>>
Arrive there a bit drunk already so you don't experience so much awkwardness when meeting everyone
>>
>>29205555
>divide by two and add 7 rule
got it, wont be a problem for me anything under 15 I wont touch. I know women love fucking peoples lives up.

I'll check that out tomorrow, I hope I can find one. Thanks anon
>>
>>29205593
Good idea, i'll actually do that. got some leftover liquor too
Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.