[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
sex bots
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7
File: sex_bot.png (755 KB, 978x942) Image search: [Google]
sex_bot.png
755 KB, 978x942
Wow, it turns out feminists really are scared of sex bots.

http://archive.is/YupTs

(continuation from last thread >>29190182)
>>
Yes because women know that deep down, their only bargaining chip is their sexuality.

With that compromised, they have nothing.
>>
File: fb1.jpg (187 KB, 764x800) Image search: [Google]
fb1.jpg
187 KB, 764x800
Fembots = End of women as we know them.
>>
File: fb2.jpg (173 KB, 740x800) Image search: [Google]
fb2.jpg
173 KB, 740x800
Stacy's nightmare
>>
File: dating situation.jpg (453 KB, 1181x1000) Image search: [Google]
dating situation.jpg
453 KB, 1181x1000
>>29205402
>With that compromised, they have nothing.

Exactly this. Right now the situation is reversed.
>>
File: roastiewhale.jpg (402 KB, 1712x1200) Image search: [Google]
roastiewhale.jpg
402 KB, 1712x1200
>>29205803
2/3

Even whaleroasties get more cock than they have time to handle.
>>
File: fattie.png (922 KB, 1520x1462) Image search: [Google]
fattie.png
922 KB, 1520x1462
>>29205812
3/3 Even old+fat women are getting laid.
>>
>>29205812
>Friedman

Its pure coincidence.
>>
>>29205130
Damn, feminists will be the end of us, and when our shit's fucked up, they'll expect us, the evil white male, to fix it.
>>
everytime i see this i laugh. i hope this really happens, it will be just like vydia, only the losers play with it, then ther normies will be into it and then chads will use it too.
womens will become expendable whores like they really are.
good riddance.
>>
>>29205812
To be fair this ham will still die miserable, childless and alone. The majority of feminists never have kids and this one in particular is not only unattractive, but also seems to have standards that cut her daring pool down to zero.
Don't envy women like that, they have high demands but rarely if ever get shit. Trigglypuff was the same on dating sites but when kiwis found her social networks, she was nothing but >tfw no bf since nobody would even fuck her unless desperate.
>>
>>29205130
>http://archive.is/YupTs
>There is nothing less erotic than someone believing or insisting that whatever else might be going on in another person's mind - even "I do not want this" - they still have the right to have their "sexual needs" met.
>The people who are attracted to the idea of sex robots are the people who look at women and sex in this way.
>tl;dr she literally conflates people who want sex robots with rapists
What the actual fuck is this?
>>
File: sowhat.jpg (210 KB, 1118x508) Image search: [Google]
sowhat.jpg
210 KB, 1118x508
>>29207004

She's just a cunt. The reality will be very hard to face for her.
>>
>>29207004
>I have a hard time getting a ride to places
>I buy a car so I can drive myself to where I need to be
>since I don't need to ask people for rides anymore, I'm just as bad as a car thief

this is the world we live in
>>
all women annoy me. i don't know if it's my tourettes or what but i find myself telling them to shut up a lot.
they get so sensational and euphoric that they just speak random words with no meaning, it makes me fucking cringe, especially white women.
>>
>>29207004

That's basically the feminist method. No matter how trivial the "problem" being discussed, some reference must be made to rape or violence against women.

I suppose if they didn't do this, they would see how laughably minute their problems are compared to what women (and men tbqh) in the third world face.
>>
I don't have aversion to women in any way, but having available tech is good if it doesn't harm anyone, like in this case. It can't come soon enough.

>>29208337
Sensible comment.
>>
There's nothing I feel for this poor feminist except pity. Feminists are so weak, even nowadays, that I'm not even worried about them.
>>
>>29205130
Are we going to have this thread again today?
>>
>>29210365

Is a roastie getting toasty?
>>
let's bump
>>
Damn last night was great for this thread but not so much tonight. Must be full of normies now. And I guess we pretty much had a hugbox uniform thread and everything that had to be said was said lol.
>>
>>29210492
no, i tore ass yesterday against some cuck going on about how a non-existent stigma on public breast feeding is evidence of violent attitudes toward women. That said, repeat threads are as gay as they are retarded.
>>
DESPERATE BUMP LADS

ORIGINAL COMMENT LADS
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.