[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>tfw you'll never fight in a big battle with sword and
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3
File: FB_IMG_1465636673724.jpg (32 KB, 720x478) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1465636673724.jpg
32 KB, 720x478
>tfw you'll never fight in a big battle with sword and shield

Why live
>>
>>29204879
>get skewered by a pike from a guy 10 feet to your right that you didn't even see
>fall to the ground and either bleed out, get trampled, or drown in a mixture of blood, gore, and muck
yeah sounds really heroic and romantic
>>
>>29204879
>implying we'd be able to afford swords and shields
only chad/ rich kids get swords and shields

we'd be the peasants armed with farming implements going up against roman legionnaires/ housecarls/ knights or the fucking clerks who have to wait with the camp followers
>>
>>29204965
>implying you couldn't just sell your land to buy shit tier weapons

>go to war with shit tier weapons
>be lucky, win battle and survive
>rush towards dead enemy for war spoils
>get rich in a day

Or
>die in battle fighting for something you believe in
>>
File: 1462859621263.jpg (2 MB, 2545x2245) Image search: [Google]
1462859621263.jpg
2 MB, 2545x2245
>Chaddeus Thundercoq obliterates you with a single strike from his enormous sword he can use thanks to his heavy lifting job back home
>he goes back home and tells his wives, who are listening in awe, how he devastated countless worthless peasants
>oh mine dear Chaddeus, how strong thou art!
>oh and he also raped your sister and butchered your family in the afterbattle pillaging/pubcrawl
>>
File: hijak345vff.png (21 KB, 376x250) Image search: [Google]
hijak345vff.png
21 KB, 376x250
Only roaches fight in wars. I would be controlling the battle from a safe location.
>>
>>29204879
>sword and shield
Polearm or go home
>>
>>29204879
>giving your life for some blueblood jews
>giving your life for some insane pope
>giving your life for someone else

good plebeian
Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.