[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why are guys so attracted to young girls?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: camel-toe-12-767x1024.jpg (86 KB, 767x1024) Image search: [Google]
camel-toe-12-767x1024.jpg
86 KB, 767x1024
Why are guys so attracted to young girls?
>>
Girls peak at age 15-20 which is when they are the most fertile.

It's like female apes who get red asses
>>
>>29204795
Biology

Use your brain
>>
Women are worthless after 21 years old
>>
neoteny Look it up
>>
>>29204795

cause they're sexy and feminine.
>>
>>29205603
worthless after 17 desu
>>
>>29204861
>15-20

you mean 10-14
>>
>>29205614
>neoteny
Neoteny in humans is the slowing or delaying of body development, compared to non-human primates, resulting in features such as a large head, a flat face, and relatively short arms and legs. These neotenic changes may have been brought about by sexual selection in human evolution. In turn, they may have permitted the development of human capacities such as emotional communication. However, humans also have relatively large noses and long legs, both peramorphic (not neotenic) traits. Some evolutionary theorists have proposed that neoteny was a key feature in human evolution. Stephen Jay Gould believed that the "evolutionary story" of humans is one where we have been "retaining to adulthood the originally juvenile features of our ancestors".[17] J. B. S. Haldane mirrors Gould's hypothesis by stating a "major evolutionary trend in human beings" is "greater prolongation of childhood and retardation of maturity."[5] Delbert D. Thiessen said that "neoteny becomes more apparent as early primates evolved into later forms" and that primates have been "evolving toward flat face."[18] However, in light of some groups using arguments based around neoteny to support racism, Gould also argued "that the whole enterprise of ranking groups by degree of neoteny is fundamentally unjustified" (Gould, 1996, pg. 150).[19] Doug Jones argued that human evolution's trend toward neoteny may have been caused by sexual selection in human evolution for neotenous facial traits in women by men with the resulting neoteny in male faces being a "by-product" of sexual selection for neotenous female faces.[20]
>>
Because they don't have stretch marks, or cottage cheese ass yet. **Shudders**
>>
>>29205694
I'd say 9-17 is the prime age. I can't get hard for a girl over 23
>>
File: yvo.png (679 KB, 926x672) Image search: [Google]
yvo.png
679 KB, 926x672
>>29204795

i know anon, there's literally no difference.
>>
>>29205666
>worthless after puberty
FTFY

btw nice satan trips
>>
>>29205771
im not interested after 15 desu

>>29205786
puberty never ends once it starts slowmo
>>
In my head I feel same age as them as I never lost my virginity.
>>
>>29205841
Losing virginity won't help I can speak from my experience. Relationship maybe.
>>
File: ranked ELO 3883.0 ELO.jpg (248 KB, 1034x1461) Image search: [Google]
ranked ELO 3883.0 ELO.jpg
248 KB, 1034x1461
>17 year old pussy??? EWWW Fucking DISGUSTING *retching sounds OH GOD IM GOING TO THROW UP
>girls are not attractive until the DAY they turn 18

Interesting fact: there is actually a test where they will show you pictures of girls like this age, with a wire around your dick and if your blood pressure increases subconsciously they will send you back into detainment for mental treatment

I've heard rumours they actually use anime girls in this test btw

Studies examining the efficiency of using penile plethysmograph to distinguish pedophilic men from non-pedophilic men, including hebephiles, show that a majority can be correctly assigned to the proper category.[23][24][25] Sensitivity of a phallometric test is defined as the accuracy of the test to identify pedophilic (or hebephilic) individuals as having these sexual interests. Specificity of these tests is defined as the accuracy of the test to identify non-pedophilic (or non-hebephilic) individuals as such.

" including hebephiles, "
LOL
just wait till penis inspection day, you are Sso Fucked

In government funded mental healthcare facilities, where you are locked without trial they make you take this test at least once a month, you cannot leave until you pass and experience not even a latent subconscious attraction to any girl under the age of 18. .
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.