[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What do you think? Bought these (supposedly) 2g of Amnesia haze
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2
File: weed.jpg (2 MB, 3264x2448) Image search: [Google]
weed.jpg
2 MB, 3264x2448
What do you think?
Bought these (supposedly) 2g of Amnesia haze in a "Koffieshop" in the Netherlands a while back. It was pretty good but quite expensive (12,50 Euros for a gram).

I have no idea about the usual prices in the NL, did I make a good purchase or not? The quality was definitely a step up when compared to the weed I can get in my home country, though the difference wasn't that huge (and I also pay like 7-8 Euros for a gram)
>>
>>29204524
>euros
Your shitty currency probably just failed a bit and you didn't notice because you're on holiday.
>>
>>29204524

Tourist trap price. It was good at least, right?
>>
>>29204633
It was good, I was satisfied with the purchase even though it was quite expensive.

>>29204571
I was visiting Groningen which is a tourist city but I searched for a shop outside of the city center and some other people actually recommended me that one too.
My biggest regret is I didn't go to other shops and comped the prices.

Though I already visited Groningen in 2011 or 2012 once and the stuff I bought back then wasn't nearly as good.
>>
>>29204741
Dus je hebt geld genoeg om op vakantie te gaan naar Nederland maar bij het vermoeden dat je een paar euro teveel hebt betaald voor toptier Nederlandse wiet (gelijk ook de enige reden dat je hier kwam overigens) ga je oppeens janken? Dood jezelf.
>>
do different weed strains actually feel noticably 'different', or is it just a gimmick?
i know different batches i get taste different but it always feels more or less the same.
>>
>>29205054
no need to be butthurt. I already said that I don't regret buying it and I would buy it again, though I might have sounded like that wasn't the case.
The reason I've started this thread is that I just don't know anything about the prices in NL.

>>29205190
it's not just a meme. Many strains have (at least to me) completely different effects on my body / mind. There's also a rather big difference between strains that are more indica or more sativa.
>>
>>29205054
Nog meer hollanders hier? Jullie kunnen allemaal de kenker krijgen
>>
>>29205267
Neger alsjeblieft, ik heb maar 3 uur geslapen en ik ben niet in de stemming om te ruzien.
>>
File: 1433393334338.png (151 KB, 632x768) Image search: [Google]
1433393334338.png
151 KB, 632x768
>It was pretty good but quite expensive (12,50 Euros for a gram)
>12,50 Euros
>quite expensive
you people have no idea how fucking expensive weed is in the nordic countries. If you don't have home growing friends, you're gonna have to pay 20e for a gram most of the time outside of the biggest cities
>>
>>29205190
it's not a meme. There are noticeable differences between different strains
>>
>>29205345
Waarom zo weinig geslapen? Teveel in de kont genomen door een grote neger die Buba heet?
>>
>>29205487
>Waarom zo weinig geslapen?
Een kanker mug
>>
I don't know anything about Dutch coffee shops but from where I'm sitting, $15ish for a gram of weed isn't THAT bad.

They look like really nice, well-cured buds.

Did you smoke them pure or with tobacco? No judging, just curious.
>>
>>29205190

>do different weed strains actually feel noticably 'different', or is it just a gimmick?

The different strains have different cannabinoid profiles, but some strains are very similar in cannabinoid profiles to other strains.

Others are radically different.

Strains with high THC and low CBD often have an effect almost like a stimulant to some people.

Strains with high CBD and low THC are more relaxing. There are some strains that have little to no psychoactive effect and are primarily useful as medicine for pain, insomnia, or possibly even psychosis (CBD has shown some promise as an antipsychotic, whereas THC can induce psychosis in some people).
>>
>>29205545
>Did you smoke them pure or with tobacco? No judging, just curious.
I very rarely smoke pure and even than only pure bong hits. I always feel like pure joints are too wasteful because I like to take my time when smoking them.
>>
>>29205389
I pay 20e a gram and I live in Finlands capital city. It fucking sucks
>>
looks like mexican tripping weed
>>
I wish I had some weed right now
fucking stoners
>>
>>29206881
Ive given up buying weed and now I'm growing some Sativa's from bagseed and a little blueberry that a friend gave me this last winter.
>>
>>29206881
I'm just pissed out that my mom threw out my hash oil because she thought it was heroin.
>>
>>29205190
They are different. The differences can be small, especially if you are comparing indicas to indicas and sativas to sativas though.
>>
>>29205267
>>29205054
>>29205487
>>29205493
toppest van keks
Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.