[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Anyone else spit in the face of God? >be me >blessed with
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6
File: Rugby1.jpg (97 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
Rugby1.jpg
97 KB, 1024x768
Anyone else spit in the face of God?

>be me
>blessed with perfect genetics
>6'0
>blue eyes
>light brown hair
>can easily grow a beard
>square shoulders
>good in bed
>played sports in high school
>let myself get to almost 400 pounds

Pic related, it's me from high school when I played sports and was popular
>>
You don't look like you play sports, not to mention you look like a fucking autistic asshole. That fucking beard.

Also your friend looks like he laughs at disabled people.
>>
>>29204529

I was a lazy fuck in high school about grooming, but I can assure you that I was a decent rugby player. My pained demeanor was from the weather -- it was less than 20 degrees outside that day.

That was seven years ago. Now I just sit on my computer all day and eat frozen foods.
>>
That's shitty. Have you seen Jojo's bizarre adventure? Jojo played rugby too.
>>
>>29204506
>perfect genetics
>potato face and big gut
Oh no, op I'm sorry
>>
>>29204654

I was overweight playing rugby. I stayed around that weight because of my position. Same reason you see the same kids on the varsity football team (brother had same build, varsity football as a freshman). Came in really handy for running people over to recover the ball, etc. I'd say I was in the mid-200s there.
>>
too bad god smited the shit outta your face, white nigga
>>
I was in line to be the next tenis champion of my country but for some reason I changed to American football amd stay one year. Almost 300 pounds now.
>>
>>29204724
Then what happened? Obviously there was a hidden fatty in you, dying to surface and reveal your true form. You must just have no will power. And don't blame depression, I am the most depressed person ever and I never got over 125 lbs
>>
>>29204506
>that
>perfect genetics
i can see your face dude
>>
>>29204818
Man, I don't even know. I went off to college and gained a TON of weight my first semester there, never managed to get rid of it and it kept building up. Also, I had a girlfriend up until recently who was into it for some reason. I'm not even depressed, just have a low-effort job and like shitposting on the Internet.

It's not really a "it's hard to lose weight" thread. It's just basic thermodynamics. I'm actually working on losing the weight since the breakup.
>>
>>29204883
SHIT. you were doomed when you got that gf, poor op. You probably didn't realise it, but she was killing you slowly. And all you wanted was to get your dick sucked :'( fucking why the fuck are women so horrible? Get psychological help to help with your eating habits, I am not implying your ex was a feeder but even just having yourself assured even just once that your lifestyle is dangerous and can have lifelong impact. Also, if you want a quick way to burn fat and get your core work, take up dancing when you are alone and use your whole body. You don't have to be good at it, but even 15 minutes of moving your body will get your blood flowing
>>
>>29204949
Being assured once thst your lifestyle is ok is dangerous* woopsy I need to proofread more
>>
>>29204818
>I am the most depressed person ever and I never got over 125 lbs

Depression affects everyone differently. Some people stop eating and other overeat.
>>
File: unimpressed.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
unimpressed.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
You look like shit you delusional aspie
>>
>>29204981
I am trying to be tough and sound not understanding or empathetic so as to not reassure op that his habits are healthy, I understand how it works but I am being a dick anyway. You are just driving in that belief that he was ok as an overweight person. I'm psychologically conditioning him to be a better man
>>
>>29204506
>spend 16 hours a day playing wow because depressed and social anxiety
>stuff my face with food because feels
>gain 130 lbs, now 250 lbs
>almost 30 and still haven't done shit to change

the worst part of it
I'm female and still have a decent boyfriend despite being a tub of lard
>>
>>29205025
Not all fat people think this garbage is healthy, I just didn't care as long as I had a girlfriend who liked it and was good in the sack. Victory of the lower brain.
>>
>>29205168
Yeah but how did you let yourself get fat? Good, you acknowledge it, but thats only one step. Once you're in the clear zone,then you can start patting your back and feeling proud of your accomplishments, and by in the clear I do mean better than your teenage self. Do Don't use that as your inspiration, you were fat back then too
>>
>>29205200
To clear up the timeline: I've been with her since this shit got out of hand. At my rugby-heaviest, I was still relatively fit -- we played three games in one day and I was fine. Would like to get below that. No sense in the extra weight if I'm not having to run people over.
>>
>>29205214
You're still with her? Dump her, shes toxic and you'll be swimming in pussy anyway once you get attractive
>>
>>29205238
No, I'm not with her anymore, and if I end up half as popular with women as I was in high school I'd be more than satisfied. The only pictures that I have of me at the correct weight are way too cringey to post on r9k (playing Guitar Hero and other garbage).
>>
>>29204872

I don't think anything is particularly wrong with his face aside from the fact that it's fat.
>>
>>29205293

whose taking photos of you playing guitar hero?
>>
File: polgbt australia edition.webm (533 KB, 450x700) Image search: [Google]
polgbt australia edition.webm
533 KB, 450x700
>>29204570
You sound very interesting anon, have you considered writing a book about your exploits?
>>
that is what happens to chads, all that deinking and pizza and stds and deodorant ends up fucking u up
>>
>>29205699
it's a hell of a long way from perfect
>>
>>29204506
Perfect genetics is quite a bit of a stretch. But how did you let yourself go so badly?
>>
File: BirthdayCropped.png (577 KB, 427x711) Image search: [Google]
BirthdayCropped.png
577 KB, 427x711
>>29205699
Nah, there's nothing wrong with my face, it's one of the main things women have complemented me on. Having blue eyes is hella genetic luck. The OP picture looks awful since I was a bit overweight and it was freezing fucking cold out.

>>29205701
I was *really* good at Guitar Hero back when it was popular. There were a bunch of kids in my neighborhood who played, and I was by far the best. Pictures from birthdays, etc. I actually impressed a few girls -- it sounds nerdy and stupid, but at a high level the finger dexterity required is apparently attractive.

>>29205748
I'll put it this way: for some of us, high school really was the best time of our lives, and not all of us get over that loss. Sad excuse, but it's the reality. I never quite adjusted.

I guess I'll crop one of the stupid ones and post it. This was sophomore year of high school. At the time, I was extremely popular with women but I had eyes for one -- the girl who is partially cropped out here became my girlfriend for the next six years.
>>
File: 14845.jpg (25 KB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
14845.jpg
25 KB, 200x200
>>29205829

dw, i used to play a bit myself, i understand the skills it requires.

how old are you senpai? do you miss the grill?
>>
>>29205892
I'm 24 now, had a girlfriend after that one, lasted three years, now I'm too fat to bother looking for a new gf even though I have no confidence problems or issues with women. Every once in a while I'll get a "hey let's hook up" message from an old friend but otherwise I'm just going to focus on losing the weight before bothering.
>>
>>29205118
women can't get anxiety bl0x
easy mode
good luck with that.
>>
>>29204506
post a picture of yourself now OP
>>
File: WIN_20160611_06_02_54_Pro.jpg (137 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
WIN_20160611_06_02_54_Pro.jpg
137 KB, 1280x720
>>29205928
Potato-quality laptop webcam picture, but here you go.
>>
>>29205912

Any chance of coppin them nudes of your gf's?

Did u get them?
>>
>>29205912
Hey OP, so long as you're mastering a skill or a trade, it's all good. You'll be able to meet chicks and impress them with that once you get better at that first, success is attractive. I'm following that path whether it may be a lie or not dude. It's difficult not having a gf but if you can see the advantages it becomes much better.
>>
>>29205948
Sorry, definitely not posting nudes of any of them. I'm not that shitty of a person. They're floating around on Reddit though: we took a bunch of pictures for r/gonewild for her 18th birthday a long time ago.
>>
>>29205946
Just looking at that photo made me a virgin.
>>
>>29205946
I'd shave the beard to be honest, a chubby guy without a beard (unless it's literally god tier) shows a lot of confidence.
>>
>>29205962
I'm very successful at my job. I won't go into details since it makes me easily identifiable but I work a low-effort job that I'm extremely good at (one of the best in the country) and make approximately $70k-$80k/year. I could easily make more but I like to sit at home.
>>
>>29205972
Funny since I've still not had difficulty with sexual relationships or hookups even at this weight. Stop projecting.
>>
>>29205991

do you fuck fat chicks though?
>>
>>29206007
I have never fucked a fat chick in my life. The biggest girl I fucked was 5'3 and 140 pounds, and she was 105 pounds when we started, before she was assaulted and starting smoking too much pot to deal with the anxiety.
>>
how many times did your dad fondle you that you feel the need to post your photos
>>
>>29206546
How many times have girls rejected you that you have a problem with showing your face on the internet? The point was that everyone falls from grace.
>>
>>29204506
ur gross and uve always been gross op
>>
>>29206581
That's nice. Thanks for posting, friend.
>>
>>29206560
except it's stupid to plaster it over r9k, home base to self identified losers. so it must be about attention
>>
>>29206609
If you want to see it that way, that's fine. If I wanted attention I'd start posting exgf nudes. That girl was great.
>>
>>29206622

What happened why did u break up
>>
>>29206640
She wanted to go to a liberal arts college and waste a bunch of money and time for no reason, and a much hotter girl was interested in me.
>>
>>29205829
you still look like a potatoface downy in that pic
Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.