[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Had a hard life >Clawed my way from homeless to successful
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 10
File: raged2.gif (491 KB, 500x281) Image search: [Google]
raged2.gif
491 KB, 500x281
>Had a hard life
>Clawed my way from homeless to successful
>Moved international, bought a home, claimed a wife
>Everything great, should be happy
>Am not
>Remember what originally made everything go to shit
>Every day I wake and can only think of revenge
>Think about it as I fall asleep
>Gnaws at me no matter how great life is.

I'm not sharing deep details, this is going to sound like movie plot shit and you can either believe it or not, who cares. I'm admitting this shit vaguely somewhere at least once, this is my "confession".

I pissed off the wrong people in a school district and they literally tricked my parent into signing me onto a halfway program for juvenile hall. As in, I went from being a gifted program kid who skipped grades to ending up as a drug mule to survive inside of a barb wire fenced cop patrolled shithole. The media wouldn't help and lawyers laughed. I was on my way to graduating high scool at 16 and instead fighting my way out of that shit program ruined everything and cost my family shit tons of money, I was held hostage and my entire future was smashed to smithereens. My family divorced and I chose to become a bum rather than deal with the shitstorm any further, from there I climbed up.

I know it has to have been one of 5 key people, or multiple, who conspired to trick my parents into signing me up for the "Incredible new program" that they lied through their teeth about. I've concocted a plan to isolate who is responsible and eventually take my black hearted revenge.

I'm going to pose that I am writing an autobiography on my success, being completely friendly, and perhaps even subservient in pursuing interviews through that I will do everything possible to flush out exactly who fucked me. I will bide a decade before I enact my plan. Everything I have now feels worthless, I need revenge. A group of people conspired with the literal intent to ruin a kids life, this happened, they exist. I will have them answer for it.
>>
>>29204381
assuming this is real how in gods name were you tricked from being gifted to going to juvee
>>
You can not let these fucks get away with this HOLY SHIT IF THIS IS TRUE YOU NEED TO GET REVENGE THERE NEEDS TO BE JUSTICE
>>
>>29204381
Im confused what program was it
>>
>>29204434
One of my parents was tricked, not me.

Here's how the program worked and trap was snared:
>Program to take people as young as freshman and put them on-site at a community college
>They take a mix of college courses and high school courses
>School is year round with no summer break
>Designed so by time they graduate high school they've fulfilled most of general ed as well
>Sounds amazing
>School districts arent perfect, have issues/money problems
>What started as that program ended up being accessed by juvenile detention for kids who did bad stuff but they felt were intelligent
>Began integrating them as a sort of "progressive and positive" thing to show these people can be rehabilitated
>The moment those floodgates opened it became a daytime pen to move some of the general population out for any excuse
>I arrive to program as its semi dismantling and shifting gears, get informed I must show to school every day or I'll be taken to juvenile court
>Staff entirely changing except a single teacher who realised I'd been shoved through the mailslot and left to rot
>Actually helped us a lot on the sly to get me out of the program for a year and a half
>Risked her job doing so
>Literally meeting my parents in secret and shit
>New head teacher for program was tricked too, somehow she'd became an undesirable and been told she'd be leading a nice program and learned it was this
>Bitch going through midlife crisis, totally unwilling to help or address my situation as she spent many days of class time calling various places on phone trying to save /her/ own ass
>I was the only student with contact to the "outside" on a daily basis
>This meant I was the guaranteed way to smuggle contraband to Juvi through the daily students
>Tried to refuse
>Got knifed right there outside the door once
>Taken to emergency screening unit instead of a hospital cause I'm "totally a juvenile hall kid or something right?"
>Released from unit when they realized I'm a unique case

CONT>
>>
>>29204434
>>29204446
>>29204500
>>29204536

>Dont want parents getting more bills like that
>Start drug muling
>Admit to that nice teacher I'm doing it and afraid
>She says not too but I tell her I have to
>I cry and she holds me but says she can't be doing that again and dont tell her again that I'm smuggling
>Finally get released to a different high school than the one I was skipping grades at because whoever manipulated us before also refused us at the school
>Finish the last 6 months as a normal student quietly at a school I knew no one at
>>
really you need to do some dexter shit here
once your positive you found the people who did this you need to torture them for what they did to you. You can probably get away with it too
>>
File: 1418382067252.jpg (55 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
1418382067252.jpg
55 KB, 499x499
>>29204381
>>Clawed my way from homeless to successful
Le self made man may may
>>
Sounds like an interesting outline for a screenplay.

It's like the the first few episodes of an asian drama where they show why the main character wants revenge. I'd watch it and root for you, OP.
>>
>>29204634
>>29204747
>>29204634
I'm older than you would guess from this site, and I've killed time, time enough people would think its hopefully fine to be forthcoming if I'm giving them fifteen minutes of fame.

Then I'll kill more time, keep soft tabs, use roundabout ways to search and monitor where people are.

I'll admit I was a smartass, who wouldn't be a smartass kid if they were told they were a genius, who wouldn't be just a little smug and correct their superiors. I didn't expect to have my entire life ruined by questioning people.

Several people, literally sat down somewhere, and discussed "how to handle" me. They tricked me into a program and laughed about it, they did it to that teacher too (though she was a legit bitch). Living breathing people folded their hands and said "how can we fuck over this little snot that annoys us", and by fuckover they meant end the entire train I was on to a wonderful life.

I still obtained it, even if its not the same one, I still made it. But I can never forget. Some people can say "oh come on shitty stuff happens to all of us", but this was my life and they stepped that far over the line just to smash it. I got stabbed, I got hit, I got treated like a criminal. I was under special supervision for the last 6 months of my school life and all of them acted surprised/shocked that I was a "normal guy" from the data they'd been given.

I also learned I'm allowed to access and see my school records as an adult, this is a big deal to me. I'm allowed to show up and request them, then look through each and every paper. I need to see what lies they put in, what things they said, I may even be able to isolate names from those documents alone, without ever speaking face to face, depending on just how "gross" the data I find is.

I know I seem emotional and like a spaz right now, but sometimes you just keep thinking and thinking and it boils over. Sometimes you just have to let it out.
>>
>>29204536
>>29204580
The cutoff post length made me forget to put in that the "emergency screening unit" visit cost my parents 2500 USD, hence thats why I didn't want to get shipped out of the program with an injury ever again.
>>
>>29204381
Fuck if this is true, I'd kill these people myself, scum like this deserves to be tortured and killed, you do what you have to do man
>>
File: 16516847897.gif (356 KB, 262x179) Image search: [Google]
16516847897.gif
356 KB, 262x179
This is what you call a living a hell? Cute
>>
>>29204969
I didn't call it a living hell even once you fuckwit.

I just wont feel satisfaction until I know, and make pay, the one/s responsible.

And I know I will succeed. If I have a small taste of hell in any measure, its having to wait to do it.
>>
>>29204779
even admitting that here is a van risk but more power to you

>>29204969
why not share your story then
>>
File: image.jpg (21 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21 KB, 480x360
>>29204999
How do you plan on making said people pay?
>>
File: sound2[1].jpg (26 KB, 540x303) Image search: [Google]
sound2[1].jpg
26 KB, 540x303
>>29204381
>>29204536
>>29204580
>>29204779
>>29204903

JFC
we found the next liam neeson
>>
>>29205034
I'm sure you can guess.

>>29205045
I'm not a badass I'm just a very angry guy with a long term plan. I probably sound like a hypocrite but I wouldn't glorify something like this.
>>
after all that hearing the guy scream begging for his life apologizing while you slowly cut of his fingers. this is giving me a boner
>>
>>29205060
What, kill them? Lol, keep dreaming.
>>
>>29205099
dont respond to this!!! they watch r9k all the time!!!
>>
>>29204381
do you have any suspicions or hints as to who was responsible
>>
>>29205162
Two people met to convince us into the documentation. Both of them were certainly in on it, it may have also been the original idea of one of them.

A third employee I suspected has already died of cancer.

My fourth suspect is the most interesting. A woman who saw me in 2005 years after the incident. She came within arms length of me in a store and then we met eyes in our aisle. When she realized who I was, she made a sound and ran from the store. At the time I was innocently confused over it, as time passed I realized she must have felt I knew something and would hate her. This is one of the people I want to thoroughly check on review, and a name I will be looking for when I get my hands on the documents. We never had even the tiniest argument or outburst, we'd existed cordially. Why then did she seem /terrified/ to see me in person later? She was worried of something, that I might hit her perhaps. There has to be a reason for that reaction.
>>
you should look into this op
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzZiZYmIMDI
>>
>>29204381
Not that it means much but I wholeheartedly support what you're doing OP. I myself planned extensive revenge against a group of people who'd made my life miserable every day growing up. Got to the point where when I thought I saw one of them from behind years later adrenaline started rushing in and I started pulling out a weapon to take them out there and then. Managed to calm myself down in the end though.

Anyway go for it man, if what you say is true these people deserve whatever's coming to them. Make them suffer.
>>
>>29204381
Kill them all if you're a loser now and have nothing to lose

If you're well-off, just move on with your life. What's done is done. The greatest revenge is living well... and making your enemies suffer, but you aren't going to be able to achieve that without sacrificing your own well-being. So honestly, it's not worth it at all.
>>
>>29204381
>tfw when im just a failure
>tfw when i dont even have anything work taking revenge over
>im the only person who fucked myself over
>i will never awaken every day with rage and a desire to throw away everything to passionately take revenge
>my life has never been worth enough to want to fighter over or be angry about

is it pathetic i am somehow inspired?
>>
>>29204381
>>29204536
>>29204779
Man this is awesome. Fuck their shit up. I hope you make them suffer.

But one question is - do you not put any blame for it on your parent(s)?

Yes, they got tricked, but holy shit didn't they do any homework on the subject before sealing the deal? Didn't they try to get you out of that shit once they realized what a mistake they did?

I really really really doubt there was no legal way out of this despite what it may have seemed like or what your parents said. Pseudo prison or not, you commited no crime and they couldn't have held you there.
>>
>>29205746
We agreed to the program, it was just changing. We learned that the best we could do was sue the school, but that the circumstances it happened under the state (California) would collect the proceeds as a tax because you cannot profit from the school district. All we'd be able to have done is waste even more of our own cash to cost them a bunch. It was better spent trying to put various pressures on them to remove me from the program.

I don't blame them, my dad was at the meeting and was always a shrewd businessman, he read the entire thing over. What we weren't informed was the program would be restructured, and I did arrive before that. By the time it was being restructured all the juvees were already in, there was no fencing then, just an officer making sure no one ran or fought. I'd tell you the name of the place but I won't. The name was misleading, the faggy kind of name you'd believe could only be for gifted kids. They kept that name for the new program as well and it became pretty ironic.

This was when the internet was still a pretty new thing, and my father wasn't very literate in it. I was always smart but I wasn't involving myself in trying to research the program. It was a small 30 person program and was difficult to find any information on I am sure. Even though it was essentially a surreal mini-detention center held on community college grounds, most people didn't know it even existed at the college.

I was extremely fortunate that I was granted access right away to come and go through the gate at my leisure since I was not from Juvenile Hall, even though many of the rules (such as attendance) still applied to me.

CONT>
>>
>>29205746
>>29205833

The legal way out was to shift me into special ed and find a school "willing" to take me. When we explained the situation to a teacher we met with at a certain high school she chose to believe us. She could tell within just a few weeks I wasn't a problem and said to ignore the special ed period and use it as a study hall. I'd just show up and do my homework, we had minimal interaction despite being in the same room for an hour every day for half a year. I loved her for rescuing me, and gave her gifts when I graduated.
>>
>>29205833
>>29205847
Holy shit that sucks so much.

Maybe they were desperate for a pretty face for their program as in "look at this smart boy who we schooled aren't we great" kinda way? But since their program was fucking garbage shit they just steamrolled you over since it never had any hope at actually 'rehabilitating' anyone, let alone educating.

But was the program pretty much destined to failure that the guys who wanted to fuck you over knew that the program would've done it?

I still cannot grasp the fact how you couldn't just sign the fuck out of that shit. It's education, I'm pretty sure they didn't have any fucking right at keeping you detained.
>>
>>29205920
>Maybe they were desperate for a pretty face for their program
I guarantee you that was never once their intent.

>I still cannot grasp the fact how you couldn't just sign the fuck out of that shit. It's education, I'm pretty sure they didn't have any fucking right at keeping you detained

I'm going to take a guess here that you aren't from America, or are sheltered or naive if from it. I promise you I don't mean any of that in offense, I'm just going to explain:

Schools can arrest you if your kid doesn't go to class.
They can arrest you if you dont feed your kid adderal or clonidine.
They can decide you have to go to an alternative "bad kids school" (not my program but they exist, I knew of one in my area people went to).
They can force your child to take bi-lingual classrooms instead of English classrooms (a lot of immigrant parents get enraged over this because kids do reliably worse in bi-lingual classes, they want their kid in English first language classes)
There's a lot of things in education you can't op out of. Loads. And they will FUCK YOU if you don't do what they say. A minor does not have rights, they are a minor. They can hold a family hostage via a minor. This is why sometimes CPS is stated to run like a mafia, they have the same methods of abusing their position as schools/education.

It sounds like its hard for you to accept, it was for me. Its incredibly fucked up. Made to go there, with zero escape, zero option. It wasn't fair.
>>
>>29205992
Yeah I'm obviously not from America so I'm not familiar with your freedom over there.

>Schools can arrest you if your kid doesn't go to class.
Can they arrest you, or have you arrested? There's a difference.

>They can arrest you if you dont feed your kid adderal or clonidine.
The shit you went to, or regular schools? Are capsulated jews really mandatory? How can medication ever be mandatory?

>They can decide you have to go to an alternative "bad kids school"
Well yeah, I think we have similar shit for delinquents. I may be wrong though.
>>
>>29206161
If your kid skips class enough or you dont send them to class. They notify the police, who show up same day and send you to jail. Then you can end up having the children taken away. "Home school" is an option but is still regulated and depending on the state you report once a month about the schoolwork to someone in your school district.

Regular schools, if they decide your kid is a problem, has ADD/ADHD or is in special ed, they can declare you MUST comply with medicating your child for the good of the general population and staff. If you are resistant they will require you to deliver the prescriptions to the school and the nurse will witness and check the kids mouth that they are taking the medication. This is /very/ commonplace.
>>
>>29206194
Fuck me that's horrible. I've heard all kinds oh horror stories about these meds. Large part of it is overblown probably and I guess it helps a lot of those who take them, but that doesn't mean it should be mandatory. Nothing carrying a risk should be mandatory. You're not forced to intervene for the "good of the general population" if it entails any risk for you. Probably even with no risk involved it still wouldn't be mandatory but I haven't looked into that.

You probably won't tell but what exactly are you planning on doing to him/her/them?
>>
>>29206255
You can decide what happens for yourself.

Its shit but thats the way they have it set up. I feel pretty bad for some other anons out there, it gets more pushy every year that passes.
>>
>>29204381
Make them suffer OP, make sure they regret ever crossing you. They deserve nothing but the worst kind of hell for being granted a normalfag life while other like us suffer for it.
>>
>>29206334
I only wish I had a goal like that in my life.

I just hope you won't hold yourself back. You seem smart so you'll hopefully be smart about it too and won't fuck yourself up any further. But make sure they know why you did what you're gonna do.

Godspeed.
>>
just get over it you pussy faggot who cares
>>
>>29206440
Only pussy faggot would let something like that slide and take no action
>>
>>29205557
>tfw when I have to read your shitty post and deal with 'that feel when when'
>>
What a boring, shitty story.

>I got into a shitty program that didn't work out and then chose to be homeless

You think you are the count of monte cristo now?

Whatever. You are probably going to get drunk, try and confront one of the guys, and then get done in for assault and battery, and you can add that to the long list of shitty life choices you made
>>
>>29204381
>Some people made poor life choices
>So I made even worse choices.
>Now my life is a shithole.
Get over yourself.
>>
File: 0578 - sM3KyF4.png (80 KB, 500x421) Image search: [Google]
0578 - sM3KyF4.png
80 KB, 500x421
i have a similar feel

>Failed school when I was younger, picked on, suspended regularly and on verge of suicide
>Told I wasn't smart enough for continued education and that I should get a job at 16
>Move schools and fail at the start and told that I should quit school
>About 2 years later it becomes obvious that I'm the smartest person there (I know it sounds really vain but I was told this by teachers and got the best grades)
>Realise that I've failed all the way up to this point due to high stress growing up
>Failing up to this point fucked up my uni applications
>Don't get turned on by normal sex and almost exclusively masochistic and get turned on by people getting beaten up (Probably caused by high stress)
>Due to this I am probably going to die alone with no children
>Tfw I genuinely hate the normies more each day

The thing which pisses me off the most is that I lucked out by being smart. If I wasn't I'm pretty sure I would have commited suicide.
>>
Revenge is a shitty thing to live for and it's a shitty thing to pursue. It will not make the world a better place. It will not prevent other people from being put in the same position you were put into. It probably won't even make you happy.

The correct way to deal with your situation is to get over it. Forgive the people who sent you to the college - in all likelihood they did not expect that you would be stabbed and forced to be a drug mule. Spend your money and energy on improving the lives of other kids in similar situations. That could mean exposing these sorts of programs for the shitty, worthless places they are; it could mean directly targeting a school or program and working to reform it into something sensible; it could mean lobbying for a law that would prevent other kids from landing in your situation.

Revenge as a concept is stupid and you should consider therapy to deal with your trauma. No doubt this post is going to be flooded with replies calling me a beta cuck or whatever nonsense, but it is the only truth in this thread.
>>
>>29206758
>Revenge as a concept is stupid

Punition is not
>>
File: CkcXpbrWkAUGiPf.jpg (67 KB, 592x568) Image search: [Google]
CkcXpbrWkAUGiPf.jpg
67 KB, 592x568
Good luck, OP, I hope revenge brings you peace.

If you can't figure out who it is, you always have the option to kill all five.
>>
>>29206758
Fear of revenge is what keeps people from fucking with you. It also garners mad respect amongst men.
>>
>>29206758
>The correct way to deal with your situation is to get over it
This is what faggots tell themselves to justify their pathetic weakness. "Turn the other cheek" is what those who aren't capable of retaliating subscribe to
>>
>>29204381
I know exactly how it feels.

Get vengeance, ruin their relative lives in a similar manner, make them suffer long.

Trust me, do not get a quick vengeance - they costed you years and years - it won't feel right if it's quick, it didn't for me.
>>
>>29206785
Punishment is kind of stupid as well, especially when it comes to punishing adults for something they did decades ago.

>>29206813
>Fear of revenge is what keeps people from fucking with you.
>mad respect among men
Your lingo reveals your teenager's attitude. 'Mad respect among men' is not a valid reason to torture and/or kill people who caused you to go to a shitty juvie program ages ago. Nor would this action prevent anyone from fucking with him; in all likelihood, it would get the police on his ass.

>>29206842
>"Turn the other cheek" is what those who aren't capable of retaliating subscribe to
Like I said, I knew my post was going to get exactly this kind of bullshit response. Maybe someday you'll grow up and understand the world beyond your childlike obsession with machismo. But then, expecting robots to have any degree of self-awareness or maturity is pretty foolish.
>>
>>29205095
Yeah, maybe see someone about that m8
>>
>>29204381
Is there anybody else who knows you plan of revenge ? This may sound like a stupid question, but I think it is worth mentioning .
I'm suspecting that your wife knows your life story, but not that you want to have revenge on those who did this to you .
>>
>>29207054
>Your lingo reveals your teenager's attitude.
No that's just how it is in masculine environments.

A revenge will not give him much, but it is a noble cause nontheless. A tribute to older, more primal times. Muh honor culture.
>>
File: 1465519590409.png (922 KB, 1366x667) Image search: [Google]
1465519590409.png
922 KB, 1366x667
>>29204381
Kill those people in the most brutal manner possible. I pray to the deities of wrath for your eventual success.

KILL THEM ALL.
>>
>>29207054
>Punishment is kind of stupid as well
you must be a christcuck to believe this
>>
>>29206842

It's called being realistic, dumbshit

Maybe you can't understand it because you are an ice cold badass who always gets his way and has successfully crushed everyone who has wronged him

But for us normal plebians who live in the real world, the juvenile need to hurt people at our own peril is not the best course of action
>>
>>29207393
>Maybe you can't understand it because you are an ice cold badass who always gets his way and has successfully crushed everyone who has wronged him
no I simply believe in fairness, justice, an eye for an eye. The kind of people who believe the shit you spew let people walk all over them
>>
>>29207436
I'm the kind of person who believes the shit he spews and people don't walk all over me at all. Real life is not middle school.
>>
>>29207472
I just can't respect a person who would let someone wrong them and take no action
>>
>>29204381
this is count of monte christo tier

I love it
>>
>>29207436

There's a difference between being not being a pushover and being a bitter over things you can't change

I doubt you ever undertook a revenge plot beyond putting dirt in your school bully's desk, so don't go criticizing people who manage to put the past behind them.
>>
>taking personal revenge

Everyone will downplay their role in your life and justify their shitty existence and you will ruin everyone you know and love. Lobbyists will make an example of you and these programs won't go away.

>actively going for change, making a documentary or something that raises awareness

You said you were smart? Be smart about it. Public shaming will drive these motherfuckers insane. You have the documents, so you have proof. You have that nice teacher who can confirm your story. Also proof. This will make you money, give you emotional support, make yourself known to other people and raise awareness that this system is bullshit and needs to perish.

>but muh male honor culture senpai

Yeah no. Blind revenge or anger is stupid and the only respect you get is on one of the most pathetic boards there are. Even from this macho pov this is true. Be calm and reasonable and be a fighter if you have it in you. Don't succumb to your stupid emotions but draw conclusions from your fate. If you don't have that in you, go on your blind and childish rage. You'll have time to report in from jail how great ruining your life felt. If you have access to the internet, there, that is.
>>
>>29207472
"Real life" to you is the modern feminized western world, not reality.
>>
>>29207508
>There's a difference between being not being a pushover and being a bitter over things you can't change
yeah the difference is one does something about it and the other "lets it do"
>>
>>29207530
go*

orgi
>>
>>29207518
To be clear here: you do realize you are making yourself a criminal with that course of action. (In the eyes of the public, you belonged in that shithole once you are a criminal!)
If you make THEM victims, they not only get off scott free, but they will actually have another fucking advantage their whole life AND they can blame you and calm their conscience knowing you were a psycho after all (true or not).

Your innocence is the only card in your hand that beats theirs. Why do you refuse to play your hand right?
>>
>>29204381
T H E R A P Y
H
E
R
A
P
Y

For real though, it's something you need to get over and move on. It's only going to harbour negative thoughts and you don't want negativity in your life, do you, success-kun? Proud of you by the way, I hope you find a way to accept what happened without feeling like you need revenge.
>>
>>29207518
>Childish rage

There is nothing childish about reestablishing order, people dont "learn" from a documentary, most people in the real world only respond to pain and death which is why we have police officers.

This idea that we can "educate" away injustices is a stupid meme that really needs to go die, you cant mind control away conflict, it must be dealt with on a raw physical level.
>>
>>29207558
>If you make THEM victims, they not only get off scott free,
Only if he doesn't succeed in killing them
>>
>>29207488

>I just can't respect a person who would let someone wrong them and take no action

Yeah, but you're an internet tough guy who harps on about "you gotta be a man and crush your enemies, bro", "you gotta be like conan, bro", "I aint no punk as bitch bro".
Meanwhile, you are most likely a reclusive NEET who has never even been in an actual, proper fistfight before.

So I don't think it matters who you think is respectable or not.
>>
I just realized that I was laughing iff the influence of the media on young adults, thinking everyone would get that it is just some fantasy people like to delve into once in a while as an emotional outlet. But the way people are talking here sounds like your mom and dad were CoD and Die Hard. Seriously guys. You need to let go of the fantasy that this is stuff that happens / Should happen irl...
>>
>>29207559
>it's something you need to get over and move on
when someone commits an injustice to that extent you will never "move on" until justice is served, revenge is the best course of action here
>>
The "turning the other cheek" and "moving on" attitude is why Islam will dominate the western world.

Should we move on when women are raped and made into sex slaves?

Should we move on when speech becomes more and more restricted?

Tell me, WHERE THE FUCK DO WE MOVE ON TO?

At what point is fighting back acceptable? When everything has been lost?
>>
>>29207558
Because murdering these miserable sacks of shit would be good for everybody, especially the victims.
In the afterlife they'll come to terms with their own iniquity, and they'll see their deaths as the only proper consequence to their actions. They must be put through alot of pain, then killed.
>>
ROBOT REVENGE: THE MOVIE (Directed by Clint Eastwood. Staring Liam Neeson)

Someone in hollywood should get their hands on this idea
>>
File: urwelcomeop.jpg (83 KB, 1192x333) Image search: [Google]
urwelcomeop.jpg
83 KB, 1192x333
Glad you told us about your feelings op.
>>
>>29207590
their last few years on this earth he can take away. But their name will be known and well-respected. People will come together to remember them. Don't you think this is the worst scenario? Compared to the course of history, what does taking away 20 years matter when you can ruin everything they ever built for themselves, including their names, just by exposing them? Their kids will hate them, the people will hate them and maybe others won't have to live through that. So much better for revenge.

Imagine those fuckers dying with regret that comes from the inside, not being pumped with adrenaline because you torture them and in denial.
Sounds like revenge to me. And people will like you for standing up to them and hate them for who they truly were.

And it is going to be one kickass documentary if you do that. I'd watch that. Hell, I'd even love making that documentary.
>>
>>29204381
I don't know if you're joking or not but this happened to me. the place was called daybreak. we were molested, drugged, and phsychologically abused in extremely fucked up ways. it was a 120 day program.. if you fail you start over. i was 17. i can't function as a person at all after that. i'm afraid to even go outside. i can't talk to people, i can't hold a job. i have night terrors that i'm back there. i can't focus on anything since the drugs and i cant stop grinding my teeth and biting my nails. i was pulling my hair out for a while but i've mostly stopped that. i know i'll never get revenge. you can't do anything against the government, they're lawless. i just want to die. i don't, but it's been close to 13 years and i'm more fucked up from it now than i was then. I still remember the bastard who molested me. Mr. Roberto.. they were all terrible criminals, but he was the fucking worst. he's the only person in this world that i actually hate.
>>
Sounds like a good revenge plot.

>They sent him to juvi. He sent them to the graveyard.
>>
>>29207621

You think that's bad?
If op doesn't get back at his bullies, the prevailing attitude would influence the market and cause the price of tea in china to skyrocket!

>trying to derail the thread into some weird political thing
>>
>>29207667
>But their name will be known and well-respected
You're right, he should plant some child pornography on them first to ruin their social image, then take their lives as painfully as possible.
>>
>>29204381
let it go.. there's no stopping them. there is no justice in this world. i'm sorry.
>>
>>29207671
then make it your purpose, live to see him suffer and derive strength from your resolve to enact as much suffering to him as possible
>>
>>29207632
>>29207621
>afterlife
>Islam

Yeah if you'd rather believe in artificial concepts like "afterlife" and rightwing propaganda from that other sperg here, you can surely find some way to justify a stupid attitude. But this is the real world and that is what we know and what counts. Afterlife shmafterlife. Even if there is something like the afterlife these people will be forgiven anyway.
Regarding that other racist dude, I'd say [citation needed] + have you ever met any muslim? Western world my ass. I bet you have never left america and yet you are an expert because fox news.
(Yes, you really annoy me as you are obviously oblivious to any other culture besides your own. Top kek)
>>
>>29207671
I bet this gave you some fucked up fetishes, though. Wanna roleplay? I can be Mr. Roberto.
>>
This is totally fake but it's cool as fuck

I'd do it desu
>>
>>29206758
exposing these programs helps other people that were in your place and it's some kind of revenge, sound pretty good
>>
>>29204381
All you'd be doing is perpetuating a cycle of harm. You'd fuck up their lives and some others in their wake, maybe they have relatives who never knew about their schemes, then they'd feel upset and like they need vindication and might take it out on their spouses, kids, whatever, then they'd have a shitty life because you got your revenge. You're in a loop. You were forced into it and it's not fair and I know it's not, but you have to allow yourself to exit that loop or you'll only pull more people into it.

You do need to talk about it to a professional though. Being open with it only makes it easier to overcome.
>>
>>29207723
i'd rather get as far away from that place as possible and never have to ever worry about seeing that piece of shit ever again. revenge is stupid, it won't erase what's happened, it'll just get me in trouble and that'd just work in that bastards favor. no.. this is real life, not a movie.
>>
File: image.jpg (28 KB, 344x500) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28 KB, 344x500
>>29207741
lel anon that is just so horrible it caught me off guard. Good one m80
>>
>>29207789
I'm sure Mr.Roberto will be happy with that and continue to enjoy his life
>>
>>29207736
people with autism, that is, people like you, should also be brutally murdered.
the notion of a life after death is not an "artificial concept" either, and whatever the hell you meant by such an erroneous phrase is wrong.

you shouldn't even be allowed to have opinions, let alone share them.
>>
>>29207814
i'm sure you're right. that's what the real world is. bad people thriving and the rest of us getting shit on. that's it. nothing can change that.
>>
>>29207568
Shhh, let him believe in his slacktivism.

Let him think we're not animals.

Let him believe we've been having less wars because of moral quarrels. Let him believe in whatever fairytales he wants.
>>
Too many holes in this story. Not a good candidate for revenge.

>parents could have pulled you out and sent you to another school system, therefore negating the "arrest if your kid doesn't show up for class"
>there is no person or people who actively tried to fuck up your life, just people being selfish or not caring about the program or even thinking that the restructuring would help out kids in need. It may have been good intentions actually.
>guess what: this type of thing happens every day in every town in every city in every country. You are NOT special and you are NOT unique. Everyone has a story of pain and suffering, and sometimes people climb out and become successful.
>stop blaming others for what happened. Start thanking others for what you've learned.

TL;DR OP is a faggot.
>>
>>29207651
everyone here fucking knows you just have that picture saved.
>>
>>29207920
>Start thanking others for what you've learned
There are people out there who think like this
>>
>>29207789
Start a new life and don't let them break you. Don't even let them live inside your head, they don't deserve that. Come clean about it with someone you can trust or a therapist. Just so you get an objective idea of how to go on with it. I can promise you that there actually are people who will listen to you once they see how many are affected. And you can sell the story, too. Netflix for example does so much about prisons, showing the system behind imprisonment is corrupt and broken... I bet they would do a special on this as long as a few anons with good stories want to contribute. Not trying to be pushy but I have made so many films about conferences or news for youtube channels etc (all of it was lame and conpletely standard stuff) that I am bored by almost any premise but this is genuinely new and good content worth watching that no one has done before. I envy anyone who gets to work on such a good project as it actually tries to help people and exposes something worth knowing.
>>
>>29204779

Is your name Edmond Dantes by any chance?
>>
>>29207619
>>it's something you need to get over and move on
>when someone commits an injustice to that extent you will never "move on" until justice is served, revenge is the best course of action here

This is not a fucking anime you idiot, go do therapy
>>
>>29207825
You cannot prove it, hence you are an idiot for trusting it is granted.
Even from a Christian pov it is safe to say that doing the right thing here is a good thing. It protects your own afterlife, then. Being an asshole because you trust in the "fact" that everything will be better in "heaven" does nothing to help this world. You don't lose anything by being reasonable and decent in this life, you know. Stop trying to manipulate people when you are so bad at it. You are not even a good Christian when you don't get that concept, so don't act like it's God's will you don't use your own brain enough.
>>
>>29207523
The world I live in is my reality. Just because you pretend like it doesn't exist doesn't mean it doesn't exist.
>>
>>29206751
fuck
this
feel
i always wanted to be tender to women. because of bullies i only get turned on by masochism and bdsm. fuck ALL of them.
>>
>>29208109
Have you ever lied with another woman, though?

It's different when it's real. My fetishes in internet porn are kind of "my own". Not all of that necessarily makes it into the bedroom.
>>
>>29207568
>This idea that we can "educate" away injustices is a stupid meme
What happened to Jim Crow laws? Did black Americans and their white sympathizers start a second Civil War to kill the racists who were upholding that system? How much pain and death was inflicted upon the racist establishment to get desegregation, exactly?
>>
>>29207568
Another question for you - how did women get the vote? I don't seem to remember reading in history class about a sex war where women took up arms against men and forced them to offer suffrage. Do you?
>>
>>29207621
I love you deluded /pol/tards and your Islam takeover fantasies. If you want to be raped so badly by a Muslim, go on Fetlife or something. Don't bring that shit into serious discussions.
>>
>>29207671
Is this the one you're talking about? http://daybreakbehavior.com/
>>
>>29204381
This is some Count of Monte Cristo shot.

Now you are rich beyond all imagination and your right hand man is telling you to let it go. You refuse to and will exact your revenge, get back your girl and then stand on the cliff d'chateu and say "you were right old man, you were right."
Thread replies: 110
Thread images: 10

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.