[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>trying to stop being a beta >getting used to socializing
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1
File: mfw.jpg (36 KB, 448x335) Image search: [Google]
mfw.jpg
36 KB, 448x335
>trying to stop being a beta
>getting used to socializing with women, talking to them more often, small talk
>me and another female coworker lightly flirting for about a week
>finally muster up the very little balls and courage i had in my sperg body
>ask for her number
>"uhhh anon i have a boyfriend"
>mfw

why do bad things happen to good people? why would she even flirt with me? that just destroyed the very small amount of confidence i had left
>>
>>29204261
they all have boyfriends. all of them. especially coworkers. if not, then they're lesbian.

there's nothing left anymore, stop even trying. instead of trying to pound out your weaknesses, instead exploit your strengths. being beta implies you're "into" things more so than normie alphas who simply brush the surface on most subjects.

dedicate your life to something higher. stop chasing your own tail, break free from the leash. become ultrabeta anon
>>
>>29204366
>being beta implies you're "into" things more so than normie alphas
normies by definition are betas, the average people at the top of the bell curve, robots are omegas way down the shit foot, a true robot can't even comprehend an actual alpha.
>>
>>29204425
if chad = alpha, and also chad = normie, then alpha = normie. while you're not incorrect, nearly every person here uses this model of semantics where by "alpha" and "beta" we are usually describing the spectrum from chads to autists, and not the normalcy/commonality/mean/average/whatever of a specific subset of people which is usually denoted more by the "pleb" and "patrician" qualifiers.

so to more rigidly define what i was describing, the fact that you are on this board and that you describe yourself as "beta" leads me to believe you most likely possess a certain set of stereotypical traits, which i described, and that you should pursue the strengths inherent in those traits instead of trying to absorb traits you do not possess.
>>
>>29204261
I obsessed over a girl for months. She worked in a different office and I never had the balls to talk to her. Long story short, she came to work with us for a month and exclusively was going to work with me on a project. Holy fuck I thought I was lucky.

The day after she joins the manager lets me know she's moving to a different country in 3 weeks with her husband. Fuck my life dude. I'm still not fully over that shit.
>>
>>29204594
most chads aren't alpha tho
>>
>>29204261

girls have boyfriends when they don't want to fuck you
girls don't have boyfriends when they do want to fuck you

honestly though, its kind of a bitch thing for her to flirt with you for a week and never have mentioned she had a boyfriend

normal people just don't really ask people out anymore. you have to "get to know them" a little in some kind of way, add them on social media, and find out if theyre in a relationship online or through word of mouth from a social circle

so good luck to you if you have social anxiety / are a loner / are inexperienced etc. The majority of girls will always expect guys to be experienced and assertive

you'll need a practice fembot gf

apart from sexy chads, average people who just straight up ask people out, are considered creepy
Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.