[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I yelled at a child today. Some 10-13 year old girl almost made
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1
File: 1464718157409.jpg (29 KB, 500x350) Image search: [Google]
1464718157409.jpg
29 KB, 500x350
I yelled at a child today.
Some 10-13 year old girl almost made me fall while I was riding my bicycle. In clear mischief she jumped off her tiny skateboard thing and watched it glide towards me. It happened very quickly and when my bike's tire hit the thing, I almost fell down. Thank god I didnt because then I would have really REEEEEEEEE'd at her.
My only reaction was to shout "What is your fucking problem!?"

She looked kind of spooked when I shouted that and went on my way, now that Im finally back home I feel really guilty about it.
Im sorry some little girl, I got spooked. Town is full of normies and foreigners because of some event, had a bad time trying to buy food because of it and then you just had to do that. Your friends around you looked awkward, I hope they wont bully you about this.

Thats all, I felt like telling this.
>>
>>29204134
She did it in purpose man, no need to feel bad. Kids are the devil. Once this little fuckers left his soccer ball in my lath path when I was skating, I was very close to hitting the fucker.

Dont feel bad.
>>
little shit had it coming, dont feel bad about it
>>
>>29204224
I guess you are right. Kids are always making trouble afterall. They are probably finding other people to inconvenience right now. If only they wouldnt do such dangerous things.
>>
>>29204134
She is probably gonna grow up a whore Stacy. You were too kind, anon.
>>
>>29204224
This. That is what, year 5-8? Remember what little shits kids were when you were in school back then.
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.