[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else a nigga?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1
File: 1412911653609.jpg (30 KB, 396x385) Image search: [Google]
1412911653609.jpg
30 KB, 396x385
Who else here has /nigger blood/?
>be me
>be mulatto
>dad never left but is a extreme dindu
>mom is basically a leftist roastie
>in school i was always harassed by dindus
>in school i was the weird "black nazi" since i made a joke about the holocaust during class
>rejected by oneitis for being black
>early life confusion
>moved to the north, basically cuckland, usa
>discovered /pol/ and escaped leftist brain washing
>tfw only right-wing mulatto in 500 mile radius
>>
Shameful self-bump.
>you have been muted for 4 seconds
>>
nigger

original comment btw
>>
All of my ancestors were Irish so yeah, I'm a nigger too
>>
Get your shit together, man.
>>
>>29204083
>tfw mixed black/white

God your one of those self hating blacks, how pathetic

Literally no big deal but i do live in london, im also right wing and it great taking the piss out of all these beta liberals

They dont know what to say when a negro doesnt suck up to them like the rest
>>
slav ancestry here, thin enough to pass as a real white person though, but its there below the surface, I can feel it.
>>
>>29204487
What exactly are your political views?
>>
>>29204520
Well Im english and want out of the EU, I used to support labour but then I got a job and started paying taxes like a good citezen so now I edge more to conservatism

Also the left is full of these balding beta "DUDE WEED" faggots and it does my head in
>>
>>29204582
But what's right-wing about your political views?
>>
>>29204487
What part of London?
>>
Nigga go to literally Finland and you are going yo get top shelf Pussy.
>>
I do, I'm a mutt too.
I don't mind people with right-wing views as long as they're reasonable.

Which is pretty much the opposite of /pol/, I don't take /pol/ seriously and when people tell me that /pol/ shaped their worldviews, a board on an anime website, then I can't help but to think that they're gullible giant retards.
>>
>>29204487
Hello clem francis!
>>
>>29204687
You mean Sweden, right? Finns aren't that tolerant.
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.