[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who's the oldest oldfag currently on this board? What's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6
File: image.jpg (79 KB, 625x415) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79 KB, 625x415
Who's the oldest oldfag currently on this board? What's your story? Why are you still here?
>>
File: image.jpg (107 KB, 480x608) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
107 KB, 480x608
I'm 47. I dunno, sometimes I like browsing Malaysian frog chat-intertube boards. It must be OCD.

Pretty much catastrophically depressed, doped up on antidepressants, multiple suicide attempts, shut-in, etc. I am the ghost of your Christmas future. Don't be like me. The ride never ends but you can get off. It's too late for me but not for yo.
>>
>>29204131
it's not too late till you're dead old fella
>>
>>29204131
>getting off of a ride that never ends
At least your advice is normie tier.
>>
>>29204049
Bumping this thread, I want to know who is the greatest wizard of r9k
>>
>>29204131
>you can get off this ride
NO I CANT FUTURE ME
YOU ARE (un)LIVING EVIDENCE THAT I AM LOCKED IN THIS HELL FOREVER
RRREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>29204450
Same. I'm mostly interested in hearing their narrative.
>>
>>29204131
Give us all the details. Tell us your life story, wise one
>>
Does anyone remember married oldfag? He used to go all preachy on gay people, and funded his daughter to get a PHD in Astrophysics but expected her to drop her STEM career as soon as he found her a nice husband?
>>
I'm 32 and married and just here for the absurd shit you all post about your lives
>>
any old wizards here?
>>
>>29204703
Why the fuck was he on this board?
>>
>>29205047
why do any normies go on this board? they like to humiliate and laugh at us
>>
>>29204131
this just seems really weird especially the way you talk like a young person :s not dissing but shouldnt you have older hobbies like crochet and telling kids to get off the lawn. just cant magine anyone i'd consider an adult being on here since 20s to me seem pretty teengae equivalent
>>
39 level wizard reporting in.
Greentext?
>>
>>29204707
No 32 year old person actually says anything like this.
>>

Spent my life working with computers, met some really interesting people. Eventually found this site early on and I've been on this board since it was started.
>>
>>29205887
Tell us stories of your wisdom, wizard
Are you a virgin?
>>
>>29205820
>39 level wizard reporting in.

What a coincidence, also a 39 level wizard. Arch-wizard tier, here we come.
>>
>>29205901
Not a virgin, gave it to a whore in the Netherlands in 2000 whilst high.
>>
>>29205923
You lost your virginity at 43? Jesus. Also what the heck were you doing in the Netherlands?
>>
>>29205917
I can smell female contacts among you words.
>>
>>29204049
>tfw pops is probably dead
>>
I turned 51 a few weeks ago. I consider myself if not an ex-robot then an evolved one. I came to 4chan around 2006 hunting interesting GIFs to turn into animated pictures to sell in Second Life, migrating from the Daily Rotten forums that have flatlined since. I stayed to shovel out my hard won wisdom,20/20 hindsight,and to find occasion to post silliness like this.
>>
Tell me of your perception of the youth and your aged peers in regard to society's stance that old humans are more proficient in general than the young
>>
>>29206282
>>29206321
Missed the quote
>>
File: 1453835999977.gif (2 MB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
1453835999977.gif
2 MB, 640x480
>>29206321
What I see every day in various threads here and other 4chan boards are what I call Universals. Stuff the young and inexperienced have been railing about and pining for: Love,Respect,Success. The idiocy of parents,the treachery of friends,the iron grip of depression, the fleeting grasp of Sanity...all these the Young and Not-Too-Young have dealt with,and failed at,for time immemorial. Its merely the trappings of situation that offer the illusion of variety. And some of what I read utterly baffle me,like Piss Jugs and Gender Fluidity and kids so wrapped up in things I find laughable that they are too afraid to even consider "normie" things like talking to people or even leaving their house.

The thing is,what I feel I can offer such folk is my own perspective, and my outlook on life most,if not all of humanity,would consider batshit crazy. But also ultimately Profound. Been There Done That Bought The T-Shirt Wore it to Rags Now Polish the Furniture with it. Not all things,of course. I'm wise enough to realize Wisdom is a subjective thing,not applicable for every situation,but I would try to alleviate this universal pain where I can,since I wished in vain for someone to do so for me once upon a time.
>>
>>29204131
>tfw this is the symbiosis of all robots from the future talking back to their past selves
>>
>>29206980
Oh wise wizard what are your biggest regrets in life? What would you have done differently? as I get older I feel I have more and more regrets and I don't want them to make my life unbearable when i'm your age
>>
>>29205869
Spoken like a true 20-something.
>>
he's not really 64 hes lying im on mumble with him right now
>>
>39 years old

Is this what a midlife crisis feels like?
>>
File: 1463585130971.jpg (304 KB, 1024x1007) Image search: [Google]
1463585130971.jpg
304 KB, 1024x1007
64 years old here terminally depressed after losing my prom date to ultra-chad I mostly browse this board because it is infiltrated with pathetic virgin incel like me
>>
>>29205993
some "security work" for clients.
>>
oldfag is someone who has been on this site for many years, it got nothing to do with age

Jesus christ i hate it when poeple get 4chan terminology wrong

I am autistic, yes
>>
Post your sagging faces
>>
File: image.jpg (239 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
239 KB, 1280x720
>>29207248
I've been here for like ten years

I'm only 22 though
>>
>>29207169
Oh I've made several wrong choices in life,and I think I will marry the worst of them. But the trend of these choices are that previous choices forced later ones.

To escape a crazy domineering mother I moved in with jackals that robbed me blind. I would give money for the electric bill and they would pocket it and I would have to pay again to keep the power on,and I would humble myself in other ways becausr my robotic lonely self craved their approval over my own self respect. And after escaping them, I had the chance to share my home with my oneitis,a submissive lesbian waifu who found herself homeless. But being burned and betrayed I handed her 10 bucks and fled instead. I have suffered abuse from so called lovers and friends so often I no longer want any more of either,and now I am living with a woman who I allow to boss me around just to keep her happy,but she does love and care for me. So I guess the Moral of this story is Notice Patterns in your problems.>>29207169
Thread replies: 38
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.