[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Company has 27 employees >I am the only male with 26 female
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 142266956667.jpg (8 KB, 159x151) Image search: [Google]
142266956667.jpg
8 KB, 159x151
>Company has 27 employees
>I am the only male with 26 female colleagues.
I am also one of only 2 whites employees.

It's actually probably the best place I've ever worked though
>>
>>29203979
breed with the while girl
>>
>>29203979
>>29203988
*white girl

this is an original comment brought to you by: me
>>
>>29203988

She gets extremely jealous of me with the other women actually.
>>
File: 1399615351722.jpg (490 KB, 1000x1000) Image search: [Google]
1399615351722.jpg
490 KB, 1000x1000
>>29203979
what's the goddamn company, faggot.
>>
>>29204019
>She gets extremely jealous of me with the other women actually.
Post jealousy stories
>>
>>29204509

Some online pharmaceutical company.

>>29204533
Well, she is 44 years old and constantly flirts with me, although unlike the others there is no subtlety in it at all. I've never reciprocated since day one, and she almost has this 'how dare you not be attracted to me' attitude.

I get on well with everyone else in the company, although I do have 2 women that I get on particularly well with, one of them is an Indian woman and one is a half white/black qt. The old roastie knows I am a /pol/ type and she has specifically said "Why are you flirting with those black women" in a legitimately angry voice.
>>
I work with a few immigrants and other minorities. I work with a Filipino, a Mexican, a Native Alaskan, a black guy who speaks in Ebonics, a Samoan who always has earphones on, and an autistic man with a speech impediment.

We literally cannot understand each other and the supervisor spends all her time in the office so we just figure it out and work through it. It's an okay job.
>>
>>29204738
Sounds like a sitcom.
>>
>>29204755

I forgot to mention that heavy machinery is constantly blaring.
>>
how often do the women talk behind each others back while not doing any work?
>>
>>29205274

Not as frequently as you'd expect, they usually do it at break time. In all all female company they are essentially forced to do work as they have no productive men to shift the burden to.
>>
>>29203979
that place will slowly turn you into a woman
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.