[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>he isn't vegan
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7
>he isn't vegan
>>
>>29203902

vegan crewwww
>>
File: Chicken Farm Horrors.png (2 MB, 1265x719) Image search: [Google]
Chicken Farm Horrors.png
2 MB, 1265x719
>this is his favourite dish
>wonders why god hates him
>>
Is this really a thing? It doesn't seem to me like vegetarian or vegan women give a fuck about dating or having sex with men who are meat-eaters. Plus, it doesn't seem like that would play into the stereotype. Meat is manly, right? I can't imagine that even the most hardcore granola girl wouldn't consider you at least a little more effeminate for eating tofu.

Pretty much the only positive comment I've gotten from girls that I feel I can chalk up to being vegan is that my cum tastes/smells nice, and that's not really going to help you if you aren't ejaculating into a girl's mouth to begin with. Doesn't seem to attract anybody more or less.
>>
File: neckbeard-glasses.jpg (41 KB, 480x640) Image search: [Google]
neckbeard-glasses.jpg
41 KB, 480x640
>>29203975
>Meat is manly, right?
>>
>>29203975
>I can't imagine that even the most hardcore granola girl wouldn't consider you at least a little more effeminate for eating tofu.
Value comes from values faggot
>>
"Hey, thanks for discreetly telling your friend about my diet preferences. I appreciate you looking out for me."
>>
File: 1401668851031.gif (861 KB, 300x225) Image search: [Google]
1401668851031.gif
861 KB, 300x225
>Thinking anyone likes vegans
>Thinking girls would like a vegan
Come on, Anon. A vegetarian, sure. You have the whole "I look out for poor animals" gimmick so she'll think you are cute.
But honestly, vegan? Do you really think a girl will put up with you not eating with her at some places, forcing her and her family to adapt to your stupid ideology, or not buying her that honey infused shampoo or whatever the fuck else. Never limit yourself like that, nobody wants to put up with special snowflake bullshit, especially women.
>>
>>29203975
I don't think what you eat really impacts how manyl people think you are. Also anyone who judges tofu is not very bright because that shit can be really good sometimes (mostly from asian places)

I'm sure there are plenty of veggies/vegans that wouldn't date others like them for moral reasons they have or whatever. And even if they don't it'd obviously be preferred because it's just easier if you share the same diet.
>>
>>29203975
Vegans "kill" just as many, if not more, animals than meat eaters. The machines they use to harvest crops kill a lot of animals and since they aren't meant for killing it can leave them fatally wounded to slowly die painfully.
>>
>>29204054
>Vegans "kill" just as many, if not more, animals than meat eaters
this is how meat eaters justify killing other beings because they 'taste good'
>>
File: Pepe.jpg (61 KB, 900x900) Image search: [Google]
Pepe.jpg
61 KB, 900x900
>>29203902
>being a vegan
Vegans are among the most annoying people on the face of earth
>>
The only reason amerifats feel better after being vegan is because they literally only eat greasy red meat without even fucking trying some fish or a non fried chicken.
>>
>>29203984
Hey, I'm vegan myself. (Incoming joke/insult about how I brought it up immediately in 3...) No need to start throwing fedoras or neckbeard pics at me for bringing up the meat-is-manly stereotype. Shit's a real thing.

All I'm saying is that I think the premise of OP's thread is horseshit. Even the most hardcore vegan/vegetarian girls I know seem to have no problem with meat-eaters. Sure, they'll get nagged over it, but I've never witnessed a guy's advances actually get shot down by a woman because he wasn't a vegan. Not once.

>>29203996
Does it? I've honestly never seen a girl get wet about how ethical a guy is, and I've never gotten hard for a girl just because she shared my values. In fact, I've wanted to hatefuck a lot of them who don't.

>>29204006
I kek'd.

>>29204054
First of all, that's patently false. Livestock animals need to be fed, so every livestock animal eaten also constitutes a number of animals getting killed by combines and harvesters. Even acknowledging that harvesting plant foods kills animals, you're contributing less to that as a vegan.

Second of all, I didn't even bring up ethics. This is about whether women will want to fuck vegans/meat-eaters or not. Why are you throwing this shit at me?

>>29204041
I dunno. Getting stereotyped is a real thing, and I'd even argue that the stereotypes are largely true. I personally would never wife up a woman who wasn't herself a vegan, but that doesn't really apply to people I want to fuck, and I'm a man looking for women, not the other way around.
>>
>vegetarian
fair play

>"vegan"
lol
do you avoid ink and photographs as well?
>>
File: ihatethesepeople.jpg (89 KB, 438x503) Image search: [Google]
ihatethesepeople.jpg
89 KB, 438x503
>>29203902
Well it's not like I'm some pussy bitch who doesn't eat meat
>>
File: 1461316455282.jpg (589 KB, 517x2689) Image search: [Google]
1461316455282.jpg
589 KB, 517x2689
YOU FOOLS, I AM CONCEIVED OF MAN AND RAISED BY WOLVES, YOUR PATHETIC DISPLAY OF HERBIVORE WEAKNESS IS A CURSE UPON BOTH ANIMAL AND MAN.

COME, MY WOLF BROTHERS, LET US TAKE OUT OUR KATANAS AND BRING BACK THE GLORY THAT WAS MANKIND, FOR OUR EXISTENCE IS THANKS TO THEM TOO.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 7

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.