[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
My dick is so confused...
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
My dick is so confused...
>>
>>29203842
Is that a doll or an human?
>>
Just make sure it stays in the dress and fuck it's mouth
>>
and is a girl or a guy
>>
>>29203847
A man.
>>
you are attracted to the image of a hot girl, who, in reality is a dolled up guy... you are attracted to the IMAGE of the girl. it doesnt mean you are gay, and its not that complicated...

people still dont get traps...
>>
I would fuck him tbqh with you senpai
>>
>>29203847
It's a human, but...
>>29203858
It's a guy
>>
>>29203865
I'm confused about sexuality in general. Like how does any of that stupid shit he put on to "look like a girl" make him actually appear to be a sexually attractive female? I feel like all of modern human sexual attraction is some kind of ruse, probably created by the jews.
>>
I wonder if the guy has a gf, or if he's boipuss
>>
>>29203930
because most girls without makeup basically look like men. they have to put on makeup to stand out and not look terrible... men look fine without makeup, so if they do use makeup, and dont have extremely masculine features, its not that difficult to pull off a feminine look. male and female physicality are not that different.
>>
>>29204679
So yeah, basically jews invented new sexual attractiveness in order to sell more useless shit. There's no way we can be inherently attracted to makeup, since it's so new and no way our genetics changed that fast to accommodate for it.
>>
>>29203900
I want to punch his face when he's in boy mode
>>
>>29204846
i'd rather rape it tbqh
>>
>>29205385
in girl mode I'd punch his ass with my penis.
>>
>>29203930
because it is a ruse

people who say "traps just guys dressed like girls" are completely unaware that makeup skirts and aesthetic has ALWAYS been a guy thing before wonen ever wore them. reading any history will immediately show you this undeniable truth. bitches are just mad that cutebois are taking back what is rightfully ours
>>
>>29205399
you bully!

>>29204005
3 guesses hmmm

looks faggy as fug, wears flower t shirts and knit caps highly maintined eyebrows duck face hmmm
>>
File: timheidecker.gif (358 KB, 240x240) Image search: [Google]
timheidecker.gif
358 KB, 240x240
>>29204846
kek at "boy mode"
>>
I am not confused
>>
>photo carefully posed to hide his adam's apple
>stronger jawline than 99% of you faggots
>chest hair
1/10
>>
>>29206234
r9k's trannydar is shit as fuck, can't even point out the obvious man jaws and adam's apples
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.