[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>took out a second mortgage to buy lottery tickets >not
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2
>took out a second mortgage to buy lottery tickets
>not a single one of them one
WTF do i do now???!
>>
>>29203784
An hero obviously
>>
You're a moron who can't understand basic math. You're fucked.
>>
>>29203817
But there were so many, one of them HAD to be it.
>>
>>29203869
Unless you bought at least 500 billion tickets there is no rational basis for thinking you are bound to win.
>>
>>29203919

There's no rational behind your number. 500 billion is many times more than the number of tickets you would need to buy to win.

The powerball has ~292 million combinations, so if you bought all ~292 million numbers, you would be guaranteed a win.

So why don't rich people just buy tickets once the prize is over 584 million? Two reasons: taxes, and chance of splitting the prize.
>>
>>29203961
Anon didn't say which lottery.

>implying he bought even close to 292 million tickets
>>
File: 1437216481024.gif (1 MB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1437216481024.gif
1 MB, 300x300
>>29203784

Learn basic mathematics, and learn to spell. You dug your own grave here and you deserve to rot in it.
>>
>>29203784
You would've been much better off investing or at least sport betting than playing the lotto jesus
>>
take advantage of free bets online to do matched betting
>>
>>29203784
Elliot is that you? How did you manage to fake your death and run away from the cops?
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.