[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
#NotAllRobots Wow did you nerds not get bullied enough or something
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3
File: yesallmen.jpg (23 KB, 453x207) Image search: [Google]
yesallmen.jpg
23 KB, 453x207
#NotAllRobots

Wow did you nerds not get bullied enough or something
>>
If anything getting bullied made me more hateful and angry of people.

This idea of bullying being a tool to knock people back in line is retarded. It just creates angry, hateful and toxic people. But thanks to bullying they can pretend they aren't actually like that.
>>
>>29203713
Are you analogizing the amount of women's sexual partners?
>>
>>29203777
this analogy kindof works.
the more M&Ms you take, i.e. the more cocks you ride on the carousel, the more likely it is you become poisoned by your own degeneracy.

if you stick with only one, your chances of negative outcome are significantly reduced.
>>
That argument can also be used to justify banning muslims and keeping away from blacks.
>>
>>29203713
Normal women only need one M&M you dick hungry whore. You only get punished when you 'take a handful' of face loads.

Stupid bitch.
>>
>>29203713
maybe you shouldn't take a handful you fucking slut
>>
Do women equate a "Handful of m&ms" to sex with several random men?

how about just taking one M&M and testing to see if its poison, and if its not, then eating it. What about that? Why can't they do that?
>>
File: remove frog.jpg (12 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
remove frog.jpg
12 KB, 480x360
>>29203713
>grab a handful of m&m's
>remove the brown ones
>eat the remaining safe m&m's
Good analogy for life.
>>
The thing about people who have been bullied is they'll never see themselves as anything but victims, even if they actively become bullies themselves.
>>
>a HANDFUL
holy fuck, just grab a few you disgusting sluts.
>>
>>29203837

I think it's any sort of interaction with men.
>>
>>29204039
Why grab a handful when you can have the whole packet
>>
File: IMG_20160611_042334.jpg (93 KB, 720x780) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160611_042334.jpg
93 KB, 720x780
Am I about to get shoa'd????

btw look in her bio.
>>
>>29203713
>not all blacks are niggers
FUKKIN RACIS WHITEY SMDH
>>
>>29203713
>apply this to black people
kek
>>
>>29204075
it's a really old tweet my man, not sure if there will be outrage for it
>>
And yet you should definitely get married and give your money to stacey, even though there is a 50% divorce rate, not all women are like that!
>>
>>29204101
>>29204078
>>29203871

Yeah? So what? Do you have have a problem with that?
>>
>>29203952
Because that requires reasoning skills that aren't reliant on emotion
>>
This is probably the most cancerous analogy and any man with a head on his shoulders could use this analogy for women, too. A better analogy would be a meal from a restaurant that would give you food poisoning, let me explain.

>the poisoned meal is an analogy for relationships with the opposite sex
>you can see where the meal is cooked, who the chef is
You can vet his/her friendship group, see the kind they hang around with
>you can check reviews for the restaurant, check its reputation
You can know someone's reputation from word of mouth
>people who have eaten that meal before can confirm its quality
People who've dated him/her or been friends with him/her.
>you can sniff it, poke around at it, take a good all around look at it and judge for yourself
You can inspect someone's behaviour, find out why they act the way they do and decide if you want to keep those people in your life
>You can eat a bit, decide it tastes off and leave it
You can cut toxic people out of your life the moment you feel it isn't worth the hassle
>The more you eat, the more you're at risk
Promiscuity doesn't pay. Keep a tight-knit friendship group of people you trust, date monogamously and seriously to reduce the risk of nasty surprises.

So in regards to OP, eat the meal and be as cautious as you like. You might not be able to stop all food poisoning, but you can improve your odds drastically by eating the right food at the right places.
>>
>>29203713
>"UNFAIR! NOT ALL MUSLIM!"
>Imagine a bowl of M&M's 10% of them are poisoned. Go ahead. Eat a handful. Not all M&M's are poison.

This is why everyone who argues by analogy must die.
>>
>>29204470
if the analogy makes sense it's fine

the one in the op doesn't
>>
>>29204527
NO analogy ever makes sense, unless the things you are comparing are the SAME, SYMMETRYCAL, which is almost never the case and it's no longer an analogy.

You can argue ANYTHING using analogies and it would seem reasonable.
>>
>>29203713
She should delete her account.
>>
>>29204583
>are the SAME, SYMMETRYCAL, which is almost never the case and it's no longer an analogy.
if they're the same in the respect you're comparing them then it works even if they're different in other respects
>>
If you eat them in multiples of 9 then it is perfectly safe

Women can't even do basic fucking math
>>
>>29204627
But then you are arguing by symmetry and not by analogy which I already strongly implied in my previous post.

Just agree with me roach.
>>
>>29204675
you might as well go the distance and say all arguments are arguments by logic then

no
>>
>>29203713
Her logic holds. I avoid women for the same reason. Anyone logically would.
>>
>>29204788
>you might as well go the distance and say all arguments are arguments by logic then
Lmao no.

Read this "argument", it's by analogy/comparison.

1 + 1 = 1
why?
one heap of salt + one heap of salt is one heap of salt
I am comparing them in the part where they are the same the 'one' part of it.

There is some logic to it, doesn't mean it's correct.

Analogies are made to deceive people.
>>
>>29205049
an incorrect argument is still an argument
Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.