[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I cried like a little bitch watching Clannad (and playing the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4
File: SakagamiTomoyo.jpg (142 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
SakagamiTomoyo.jpg
142 KB, 640x480
I cried like a little bitch watching Clannad (and playing the VN, too). I haven't cried in years. What the hell? Is this normal? What else should I play or read to get the same feeling?
>>
>>29203662
>Is this normal?
nah i was totally having allergies when i played it, i swear. who would cry over something like that?

>What else should I play or read to get the same feeling?
its not possible. you can try and hunt the feeling of your first VN that clicks with you and you can get close but you will never have it again.
>>
>>29203695
Nah, I also cried the first time I played Katawa Shoujo. Multiple times.
>>
Corpse party: tortured souls 4ovas
>>
>>29203662
>>29203695
>Narcissu
Pretty sure the asshole next door was cutting up an entire onion farm so it's unrelated, but I had a bit of eye sweat while reading it.

Might hit way too close to home though.
>>
Playing the VN too but, the after story gets pretty boring before Ushio is born.

Damn man, that really hit some nerves with me.
>>
Tachiagare kedakaku mae sadame wo uketa senshi yo!
>>
>>29206034
What fresh hell is this? We speak English here.
>>
File: literally_me.png (865 KB, 2037x1440) Image search: [Google]
literally_me.png
865 KB, 2037x1440
>>29206040
Dont lie to me.

orginalo
>>
I cried after naruto, I mean, how could Itachi-sama do that to his family? His brother? Sasuke-kun has been through a lot, and I really admire him. In fact I feel like I understand Sasuke, and if I were also a ninja, he'd understand me
>>
>>29203662
Anime has been the only thing that makes me feel for over a year now.
>>
File: weini.jpg (28 KB, 604x438) Image search: [Google]
weini.jpg
28 KB, 604x438
>>29203662
Iktfb. Clannad is my favourite anime. I watch it every year again and cry on every epsiode of After Story.
>>
>>29206420
You've played the VN right? Phenomenal. It's $50 on Steam, worth every penny.
>>
have you watched After Story op?
It's so much more emotionally destructive than the first
>>
>>29206425
No, I don't to change the story. I think you have more options in the VN.
>>
>>29206464
I'm watching After Story right now. Three episodes in. Boring so far but I know shit gets real.

>>29206471
Yeah, you can go after best girl Tomoyo instead.
>>
File: 1171022428131.jpg (420 KB, 1507x1024) Image search: [Google]
1171022428131.jpg
420 KB, 1507x1024
>>29203662
Kanon (2006 anime version) is much more feels inducing than Clannad. The magical stuff is less blatant and the characters are less stupid.

The only other media that matched Makoto's arc in Kanon 2006 for me were:
Planetarian (VN)
The Plague Dogs (movie)
>>
>>29206425
I got it on the sale week.
Only $25 or so.
Very much worth it.
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.