[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
human beings are inherently evil. that is the truth. all the
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: 1402345554400.gif (1 MB, 435x427) Image search: [Google]
1402345554400.gif
1 MB, 435x427
human beings are inherently evil. that is the truth.
all the fake kindness, the nice face people put on for convenience, it's nothing but lies
I don't trust anyone, and I never will
>>
nice epiphany, kid.
now here's a challenge: forming a community of equally evil men, but with unwritten rules of trust and honour, and implied punishments like banishment. a community of wicked fools to protect each other from even worse people.

that, my boy, is a true challenge
>>
>>29203462
Almost sounds like this board.
>>
>>29203499
almost sounds like this earth
>>
>>29203428
Human beings aren't inherently anything
>>
>>29204371
false
just the basic fact that human beings have instincts makes them predisposed(inherently) to certain behaviours
>>
>>29204756
Which are neither good nor evil
>>
there is no such thing as good or evil. there is only an action or a thought which benefits the individual, directly or indirectly. the consideration of other people doesn't come into account. we are nice to our parents because they provide us with the essentials for living, we have partners because we gain sexual pleasure.
>>
>>29204822
that makes 0(zero) sense and i know for certain you cannot explain how you come that conclusion

>>29204894
if only humans were just dumb mud rubbing animals you could use thos as am excuse as to why you do the dimb shit you do
>>
>>29203428
Humans aren't inherently anything, we're just beings stuck in a condition of being obligated to be kind while having the nature to do cruel things. Thus it's perceived as evil, when it's just nature.
>>
>>29205116
Today's society bears the facade of sophistication. People are still inherently piggish and self-absorbed. The only person we really care about is ourself.
>>
>>29205186
absolutely wrong

humans wouldn't even exist today if we only cared for self as we have, since the beginning, been a community species and used this as a key tool for survival. get learnt tbqh
>>
>>29205263

This anon speaks true. Human beings are naturally co-operative creatures.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.