[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
> Just go out What the fuck does this mean? Does anyone else
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3
File: mask.jpg (4 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
mask.jpg
4 KB, 600x400
> Just go out

What the fuck does this mean? Does anyone else hate it when normies say shit like this?

> Just go out

Please tell me people don't actually just go out by themselves.
>>
File: 1448853529445.png (17 KB, 633x772) Image search: [Google]
1448853529445.png
17 KB, 633x772
>>29203314
Normies have friends and gf's/bf's to "go out" with.
They can't comprehend someone having zero friends to go outside with, so they keep spouting that bullshit advice.
Fucking hate normie fucks.
>>
>>29203314
>>29203348
find a new hobby that forces you to go outside. take risks and talk to other humans. remember that nobody is expecting you to be funny or charming or smart, they just want you to talk to them.
stop being a faggot. if you don't put in the effort to try to have fun and meet new people, than don't complain about having no friends.
>>
>>29203391
>implying people want awkward strangers to approach them
>>
>>29203391

> find a hobby

You can't force someone to pretend to care about some shit they don't care about ya feel me?
>>
>>29203422
i am a normie and i can confirm that there are assholes out there who love the chance to belittle someone for having poor social skills. But you'd be surprised how many people understand and are willing to forgive awkwardness in conversation. I work at an astronomy park. I get a very healthy mix of very awkward folks and I just talk to them like i do anyone else.. yeah i can identify when an awkward situation is happening but i'm not a fucking brochad or an idiot so it's not a big deal
>>
>>29203422
That is litteraly my smash community in a nutshell and that's how we all met. Now we are all good friends.
>>
>>29203432
yeah, nobody should adopt a hobby that they don't actually like. But i think there's new things for everyone to try... how do you know you aren't going to like it, yadda yadda
>>
>>29203314
I've gone out by myself before

A few times

Nothing came of it. I sincerely tried. I talked to a bar tender and a random girl that thought I was gay. And other randos.

I'm very ugly and can't talk quite right, but I'll be damned if I don't try everything before I give up on having social fulfillment
>>
>>29203508
you should get into live music or art scenes or something. going out to bars is just going to lead you to shallow people who you wouldn't enjoy knowing anyways...
>>
Just go outside, it's not that hard, I used to get approached daily by guys even when I was alone and not with my friends, just talk to someone it's really not that hard
>>
File: herff1.jpg (57 KB, 512x386) Image search: [Google]
herff1.jpg
57 KB, 512x386
>>29203391
go outside, stop being a faggot, try to have fun, meet new people, don't complain, anything else FFS
>>
>>29203502
>smash
You're all fucking autists, it doesn't count
>>
>>29203544
I've been given this advice too; the problem is I am an anime faggot and the typical kind of music "live music" is just doesn't interest me
>>
>>29203544
>live music
That was happening
>>
there is nothing fun to do outside and hobbies is just for normies
>>
>>29203570
well, you weren't there for the music were you? Find a band that you like that plays in your area, go to their shows. Say hey to some dude that you recognize a couple times. Talk to him about why you like the band. Ask his name. Become friends. Meet his lady friend. Marry her. Have some kids. Buy a farm. Grow old. Die.
>>
>>29203314
>>29203348
As someone whose best friends are poor and working full time, I have to go out by myself the vast majority of the time. It's not that bad but people on this board do all the work for others in terms of judging them. I've probably seen some of you before but I don't notice, I'm living my own life, even though it's not very eventful.

>>29203432
That's why it's called finding a hobby. Find something you DO care about and find other people who share that.
>>
>>29203611
if there's nothing fun outside then why do you feel you need to go out there?
>>
>>29203314
Normies can't entertain themselves, if you've ever lived with one you'd know this. All they do is complain until they leave the house.
>>
>>29203664
Where do you go and what do you do?
>>
>>29203664
this dude is right. i have a friend who i didn't know was a robot until AFTER i became good friends with him. He's as hopeless a robot as they come, but it didn't stop me from being friends with him. (Kind of does get on your nerves when you start to see patterns emerge though)
>>
normalfags don't understand robot life. they think that being alone is measured in days or hours. you are alone for a bit before your gf comes home or you go out with friends. they can't understand us and we can't understand them.
>>
>>29203688
that's not true. I'm a normie and i spend plenty of time alone. Just because i enjoy the company of others doesn't mean i need it.
And if robots were content to "entertain themselves" this thread wouldn't exist. Actually this board wouldn't exist
>>
>>29203690

I'm not a big movie guy but sometimes I'll watch some trailers and pick one to see. Sometimes I'll force myself to grab lunch somewhere new just for the experience of it. The other day I saw someone who lived nearby on either /g/ or /vg/ mention a local shop that sells old video games, peripherals, action figures, etc. I've been going back there every now and then just to see what I can find. Almost bought the Donkey Kong rhythm game for shits and giggles. I'm not an imaginative person at all but it's really just about making an adventure out of it.

>>29203701
Thanks for the support.
>>
>>29203314
hey the going out meme is real, i went to a party last weekend and now a week later i am no longer a virgin fuckyeah.jpg
things i did: get a haircut, take a shower (daily), read up on some conversationthemes it really doesnt matter what you talk about as long as you talk, for example i talked about shit i saw when i went into some park and send her random pictures of animals, most girls just love seeing baby animals.
>>
>>29203814
>Shower (daily)
You know that's bad for your hair and skin right? You need those natural oils to stay around for a while.
>>
>>29203652
I detect the slightest bit of hostility
>>
>>29203814
>doesn't matter what you talk about as long as you talk

Bingo. Those awkward situations where nobody wants to talk because they don't know each other? Most people will appreciate if you're the first one to say something and it reflects positively on you
>>
>>29203487
>work is the same as real life
>>
>>29203885
You are playing the meme wrong, it's "essential oils"
>>
>>29203348
>someone having zero friends

How can someone not have friends?
Everyone has friends
>>
>>29203965
Essential oils come from plants.
>>
>>29204027
Don't be so new. There was an Anon on this board who proclaimed it's wrong to shower because you need "those essential oils on your skin".
>>
Northern italy here(i guess it also depends on where you live). People would never make friends woth a stranger who approaches them unless it's the funniest person ever. You would just look like a retard.
>>
>>29203994
Here's your (reeeeeeeeeeeereeeeeeee)
>>
>>29203940
Or they stopped talking because they lost all interest in my r9k ass
>>
I go out all the time. Between unsociable, non 9 to 5 work hours and interests I don't share with my friends, I always have to go to places by myself.

Nobody gives a fuck if you show up to a gallery or a punk show or to an underground club to see some techno DJ by yourself. Don't try to force yourself onto other people and keep things chill and comfortable and you'll eventually meet good people.
>>
>>29204080
It can happen. Not everybody is going to end up being your best friend. You just can't take it personally. Personally I consider myself pretty good at making new friends and I still strike out pretty frequently.
Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.