[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Ok /pol/fags, im in. I was a bernie sanders supporter but since
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2
File: FNhZaU7.png (540 KB, 1036x594) Image search: [Google]
FNhZaU7.png
540 KB, 1036x594
Ok /pol/fags, im in. I was a bernie sanders supporter but since he's out and clinton is going to pass the TPP, im supporting trump.

How likely are his chances of winning? Can he overcome the obama endorsed candidate?
>>
>>29203278

Vegas odds say he's fucked. Hope that Bernie keeps waging war on Clinton and that some more dirt falls out of Clinton's snatch.
>>
File: 1465252834111.jpg (68 KB, 750x726) Image search: [Google]
1465252834111.jpg
68 KB, 750x726
>>29203278
This is r9k not /pol/.
original comment hurr durr
>>
>>29203304
Sanders said he'll sort of endorse her over Trump if he doesnt win, which combined with Obama and Warren endorsements is not good. Honestly from the viewpoint of his anti-everything corporate, im not so sure clinton falls in line more with him than Trump, other than social views
>>
>>29203342

Of course, Sander's will support Clinton. He doesn't have a choice, unless he wants to commit career suicide.

The reason you want him to keep running and trying to show how fucked the Democrats primary system is, is to give Clinton more shit to do. Keep the party split and force her to continue to monitor Bernie, even if she says she isn't going too.

Every day Bernie runs is another day Trump get's to focus on Florida or Iowa. While Clinton is forced to keep an eye on Bernie and the Democratic party as a whole. She needs to come out as strong as possible from the convention or Trump is going to rip her asshole out with undecided voters.
>>
>>29203278
>lied about everything
>dumps expect him to still do what he has promised
Senpai pls
Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.