[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can someone advise me on facial hair? I'm only 19, and while
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /r9k/ - ROBOT9001

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1
File: neck.jpg (292 KB, 1423x2136) Image search: [Google]
neck.jpg
292 KB, 1423x2136
Can someone advise me on facial hair?
I'm only 19, and while I can grow a furious neckbeard, I only get slight growth up the sides of my face. Basically how it grows is:
>entire neck and jawline become hairy quickly
>mustache grows in at the same rate
>random hair slowly, slowly come in on the side of my face and up my chin to complete the beard
My dad had the same thing until he was 22 or 23, at which point he could grow a full beard.

Should I just let my neckbeard and stache grow out completely so that the hair on the sides of my face is able to grow in, or should I shave different parts while letting others grow, or just shave completely until I am older and can grow a better beard quicker?

If I do just let it grow, will the hair on the sides of my face actually come in? I have a bit there now, but if I keep letting it go do you think it will completely fill out, or no?

I would post pictures but I don't like the idea of putting my face on 4chan, or even half of it, so pic unrelated.
>>
Shave the neckbeard at least. The rest very few people will give a fuck about unless you're a sandnigger, in which case you're going to get your miserable ass shot.
>>
>>29202964

Same thing happened to me when I was 19. Im 22 now and can grow a decent beard but the neck always grows faster for me, i just let it all grow out for a few days then shave the neck, I find that looks best on me. Give it another couple years op, you gon make it.
>>
>>29203044
The issue then is my cheek hair is just thick enough that it looks odd that I stopped where I did, like half my face is clean shaven and the rest isn't, plus the mustache hair is pretty long too. Not a sandnigger though.
>>29203109
Well I'm really glad it's not just me, and I'm very relieved I will be able to grow a good beard someday. Thank you for your advice my man.
>>
Bumping for more beard advice, pls help robots
>>
>>29202964
>I'm only 19, and while I can grow a furious neckbeard, I only get slight growth up the sides of my face. Basically how it grows is:
Shave. If it doesn't grow then it doesn't grow. Beards are a literal meme.
>>
>>29203275
>Beards are a literal meme.
I have wanted one since I was a kid, my dad has had one all my life and it's very cool. I'm not trying for the nu-male ebin meme beard.
>>
Bumping one more time
What do my friends?
>>
>>29203275
>Beards are a literal meme.
Calling something a meme because you can't have it is a meme.
>>
>>29202964
Listen to me, shave it. An incomplete beard is a horrible look. It's not making you look any better. Just shave it.
>>
>>29204202
I'm ass ugly shaved too, I look too feminine. Having some hair defines my jawline well and makes me look more like a man.
>>
former beard god here

go for a gnarly Goatee or sidburns, cheek hair is crucial, without it you beard will look weak
>>
>>29204286
I don't like sideburns, and I feel like I'd look like a faggot with a goatee.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.